Day 1 (Wednesday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

When Luhan woke up the next morning he found a very empty bed. With his eyes closed he’d searched after Minseok lying by his side, but his hands had only met covers and coldness. He slowly opened his eyes and prepared himself for the disappointing view he would see. The space beside him, all empty; like it used to be. He rolled over to where Minseok had slept and dug his head down in the pillow and could slightly trace the scent of Minseok in it. Luhan sighed and grabbed the pillow so he could hug it.

Thirty days of perfection. Maybe not perfection, but it was close to perfection. It’d been some fun thirty days and he’d really hoped they could’ve continued like this forever, but they couldn’t. Reality hit him this morning. He’d been living in a dream for the past month and he woke up today. He woke up to absolutely nothing, nothing except for the weakly Minseok-scented pillow he was holding dearly against his chest and sniffing lightly. He already missed the other’s scent.

He sighed again and got out of bed. He had to go to work. He went to take a shower to wash away the sweet dream. He had to wake up and forget Minseok. He’d been paying him to come there and he didn’t even have Minseok’s real phone number.

Luhan growled in frustration and suddenly felt dirty. He’d just had with someone he didn’t know at all. He didn’t even know if ‘Minseok’ was his real name, he didn’t have his phone number and it all just felt like a one-nightstand. He wanted to kill himself, because Luhan wasn’t one to do one-nightstands, but Minseok had been so beautiful last night and when he’d slowly begun to undress Luhan while kissing him; Luhan couldn’t control himself any longer.

Luhan got goose bumps just by thinking about how dirty and cheap he’d been.

He quickly finished his shower and dried himself off and put on some clothes. When he tried to get his hair to at least look decent, he noticed something in the corner of his eye. On the beside table he’d placed some money after Minseok fell asleep. Thirty bucks. It should’ve been enough for a normal sleepover profit, but instead of no money there now was a note and the money. That just made Luhan wonder.

He approached the small table and grabbed the note, totally ignoring the money.

 

‘Dear Luhan.

It’s been some wonderful days, but sadly we have to part.

I loved the short trip to China and I want to thank you a thousand times for making that trip possible for me. I could never have gone if I had to pay myself.

In the contract you wrote that you wanted me to listen to your problems and kiss you every single day. You haven’t used the contract to its fullest and that’s what makes you interesting and different from all the others.

You listened to my problems and I listened to yours. I hope I didn’t bore you, but I know that you most certainly didn’t bore me.

I’m happy that you like my cooking, because my friends usually say that I should keep away from the kitchen.

And that’s why I hope I’ll be able to cook for you again sometime. What I’m trying to say is… I like you. I didn’t want to admit it at first, but I can’t get away from that fact. I don’t know how I came to like you, but my feelings suddenly began to grow as we spent more time together.

I heard you last night. You said you loved me, but I’m sad to say that I can’t exactly say the same. I like you, but it’s not love. I hope that if you’ll give me a change though, I’ll slowly come to love you instead of only liking you. I really want to love you, love you more than your ex. I’m absolutely sure that the ‘like’ will change to ‘love’ if we get to spend more time together.

So please consider it.

 

Minseok (or your Baozi)

 

 

P.s. Keep your money. I’m not a e :P’

 

Underneath the neat handwriting there were scribbled down some digits and Luhan quickly recognised them as a phone number. He found his phone in the scattered clothes on the floor and dialled the number. Someone picked up after two beeps and without even letting the other answer, Luhan began speaking:

“Yes. I’ll give you a chance. Yes.”

 

 


A/N: And this is the end~ 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to upload the chapter earlier, but one of my friends (one of the two I mentioned in the last chapter) came over and we kind of.... made dinner and ended up watching three movies xD So I didn't have time ;;

But as you all read, the story ended happily T^T <3 I think ._. Well, I think it was a happy ending xD 

Anyways, thank you to you all :) Thank you for reading, thank you for subscribing, thank you for commenting, thank you for voting and thank you for up with my grammar mistakes :') Thank you for supporting this fic, it's been long, so I hope you enjoyed it :)

Love you all~