Day 28 (Sunday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“Luhan! Where are we going?!” Minseok exclaimed as Luhan’s fist was wrapped tightly, but still gently, around his wrist, dragging him out in the rain.

“I’ve always wanted to do this!” was Luhan’s only answer.

Before they’d sat their feet outside in the sad, pouring rain, they’d been inside the warm living room of Luhan’s apartment. Minseok had had his feet up in the couch while Luhan had sat on the other couch, reading a book. Minseok had looked out at the pouring rain.

“Look, the sky is crying.”

And Luhan looked up from his book. He then slowly closed it and placed it onto the small coffee table. “It is, but isn’t it kind of romantic?”

“Romantic?” Minseok asked and craned his neck so he could look at Luhan. He was still placed comfortably on the white couch and he enjoyed how spacious it was.

“Yeah,” Luhan said and rose up from the couch and without a single warning he grabbed Minseok’s wrist to pull him up and drag him off to the entrance. They only got their shoes on and then they were out of the apartment. They took the elevator down to the last floor, Luhan still holding his hand firmly around Minseok’s wrist, not that Minseok minded.

As soon as they stepped out, Luhan began running with Minseok as his tail. They ran outside of the building, instantly getting drenched by the heavy, pouring rain.

“Luhan! Where are we going?!” Minseok exclaimed when the rain hit their pants and shirts. They eventually ran through a puddle so the water went to all sides and up of their trouser legs.

“I’ve always wanted to do this!” was Luhan’s only answer and kept dragging him through Seoul’s streets. They kept running through the rain, fist around wrist, when they reached a park. There were no people and it looked all abandoned. Luhan’s pace slowed down a little and he led them to a small playground where children usually played when the sun was shining. Now there were no children.

Luhan turned around and faced Minseok with a smile on his lips. He didn’t let go of the other’s arm; he just kept standing there, smiling shyly and innocently. They kept the eye contact they suddenly had, none of them intending to break it at any second.

“We’re drenched,” Minseok stated with a smile as he leaned a little closer to hear Luhan’s voice over the heavy downpour.

“I know,” Luhan’s smile grew a little wider, “but we have to make the sun smile again.”

And with those words, Luhan leaned closer and sealed their lips with a kiss. They both closed their lips synchronic and Luhan’s hand gently caressed Minseok’s lower arm. Luhan moved his head a little to the side to deepen the kiss slightly, but it didn’t make it dirty or sloppy. He just wanted it simple and innocent kiss.

Both of their chests felt light, but at the same time very heavy. It felt like they would fly away, but they were still bound to this place by other things, so they weren’t light enough to fly away. It almost felt magical.

As Luhan had said: they had to make the sun smile, and so they did. It actually smiled a few seconds after their lips collided. Its rays broke through the grey clouds. It still rained though, but that just made it the more magical.

They broke the kiss and looked up.

“Look!” Luhan smiled almost like a small child and pointed at the sky with visible yellow beams going through the clouds. “We made the sun smile.”

“Yeah,” Minseok smiled too and looked up. It was a beautiful sight. It was such a pretty sight and Luhan just kept getting brighter and brighter. It was almost as if his glow overpowered the sun’s rays. “But we’re still drenched to the bone.”

They both laughed at that and continued enjoying the rare view in each other’s arms.

 

 


A/N: EXO~ congratulations~!! :D You won your second music show award~ I'm so proud T^T <3 

Here's some fluff (?) to celebrate it ^-^