Reaching Its Limit

The American Girls 『JeTi One-Shot Collection』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reaching Its Limit

 

Tiffany had always been a patient and understanding girlfriend to Jessica. She kept her sadness to herself and never complained anything to Jessica. To Jessica, Tiffany was the best girlfriend ever and she was happy with Tiffany’s presence in her life.

 

Little did she know that Tiffany didn’t feel the same at all because every time they were together, Tiffany would feel annoyed, uninterested, and sad. Why?

 

They were on a date for the first time in a while because they were busy respectively due to the school and part time jobs. They were holding hands tightly while walking in the park. They sat down on the brench under a big tree.

 

“Where should we go today?” Jessica asked as she sipped her chocolate milk. Tiffany didn’t respond because she knew where Jessica wanted to go. Whenever Jessica asked that question, they would end up at that place where Tiffany hated the most. She even hated it more than how much she hated bugs. And today, it would be the same as the other day.

 

Jessica, on the other hand, heard no answer from Tiffany; she decided to speak her idea. “How about we go to the music show?” That’s it! Tiffany knew it, Jessica suggested that place again.

 

Trying to test Jessica, she decided to refuse for the first time. “We always go there. How about we go to the amusement park?” Tiffany gave her best smile as her mind was smirking evilly after seeing Jessica’s confused mixed surprised face.

 

“Well…” Jessica couldn’t respond. As much as she wanted to go to the music show, she couldn’t be selfish. Out of their 24 dates, 21 of them were at the music show. She nodded reluctantly.

 

Tiffany was walking to the street for the taxi when she took a glance at Jessica who was following her emotionlessly. They didn’t show much skinship in the public because they were in Korea where people disliked gay so they needed to be careful.

 

Tiffany knew and understood what Jessica wanted and she was willing to do anything to make Jessica happy. As long as Tiffany could see that smile, she was completed. She was melted by that smile of Jessica.

 

Once they got into the taxi, Tiffany, again, looked at Jessica. Jessica was staring blankly at the window. Tiffany noticed it; Jessica was not excited as much as she usually did when they decided to spend their date at the music show.

 

“Uncle, please take us to KBS building.” Feeling unhappy because Jessica was not interested in their date, Tiffany decided to spend their date there again. Meanwhile, Jessica was shocked and quickly hugged Tiffany tightly.

 

“I love you, Tiff.” Jessica clung into Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany just gave a smile though; her heart was breaking into pieces, knowing that Jessica loved that damn idol group more than her.

 

“You know, today EXO will perform their new song for the first time. I am so excited….blah…blah…blah…” After hearing that name, Tiffany felt sick and decided to close her ears mentally.

 

They got off the taxi and Jessica took something for her bag. “You have this banner with you?” asked Tiffany once she saw the EXO’s cheering towel banner on Jessica’s hands. For some reasons, she felt she was going to be crazy.

 

Jessica nodded vigorously and dragged Tiffany into the building. After they arrived at the music show room, they took a seat at the audience platform. Once EXO came out and performed, Jessica along with the crowd went wild except Tiffany who was playing with her phone with her headphone plugged in. Jessica’s screams were too much for her that she could feel she was going to be deaf if she continued to hear that dolphin pitch.

 

 

“I had so much fun today. Thank you, Tiff.” They were in front of Jessica’s house. It was at midnight when the music show ended. Jessica leaned in closer and pecked on Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed. See you tomorrow at school, Jessi. Good night!” Tiffany motioned Jessica to get into her house but Jessica pouted at her cutely.

 

“Why?” Feeling confused, Tiffany decided to ask. “You forgot something.” Jessica mumbled while looking away from Tiffany’s stare. Suddenly, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter