#2

Bestfriend or 'Bestfriend'?

 

Your bestfriends saw you awkwardly. Felly came to you and asked, "Hey! Why are you so...." before Felly ended her words, you smiled at her and said, "Bye babies!" you walked out the class faster. They were looking at each others. You walked to the school garden behind your school.

You arrived and speechless with every things there...

 

 

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday my princess~" sang Yixing, your brother. He walked to you with Kris and Jihoon. Your bestfriends also there. You keep standing without say anything because you also forgot that today is your birthday.

 

Jihoon walked closer to you with a birthday cake. Your brother also brought his birthday cake to you. Jihoon says, "Hey~ make a wish and blow the candle, (your name)~" you smiled at him while staring at your brother.

 

Kris was standing behind Yixing with a bouquet of flowers. You started to make a wish and blew the candle. Your tears started to run out from your pretty eyes. Your bestfriends are cheering you up by throwing the cake to your face. Everyone laughed at your face. You screamed happily. The moment is so touching. It feels like a dream. How can your forget your bornday? Oh! Maybe because you are too busy with your practice schedules. Hmm yeah, maybe..

 

"I'm sorry, i was lying. I don't have a dance practice today hehehe.." said Yixing to you. He was messing your bangs when you sat alone on the bench.

 

You fixed it while pouting. "Hmm anyway...." you looked at your brother patiently. He pointed to Jihoon silently then look at you. "You wanna go with me or him?" he smiled. You confused. You were standing up in front of your brother and grab his hand to make him stand up too. You walked with him to go to Jihoon.

 

You poked Jihoon's shoulder and he turned back to face you. He smiled nicely, "Eh?" he bowed to your brother then asked to you, "Why? Sorry before hehe.." you smiled at him. You looked at your brother and asked him, "Hmm can i go with him, ge?" Yixing nodded to you while patting your head. "Go with her but call me later. Don't go back too late, okay?" said Yixing. Jihoon nodded and smiled to you happily. "Hm, Ge!" you grabbed Yixing's hand when he walked away from you. "Yes?" he turned around and kissed your cheek. "I will go home now. Our family will come tonight. That's why, you don't go home too late, okay?" said your brother. You nodded at him happily.

 

 

Jia and Felly were watching Kris silently. You were standing behind them with Jihoon. You asked Jihoon, "Oppa~ I will go to Kris gege for a while.." you walked to Kris and link your arms to him like a kid. Kris chuckled, "Eh! Ah!" you smiled at him. He asked, "What are you doing here?". You pointed to your bestfriends by wink to them. Your bestfriends were smiled at you awkwardly. Kris looked at them and say hi to them. You laughed so hard while watching your bestfriends's reaction.

Jihoon walked to you and Kris. He smirked to you. You pulled out your tongue. Kris says, "I will go now, little princess~" he pinched your nose and walk away from both of you. Jihoon hold your hand. You chuckled. He brought you to his car then go to the mall.

 

 

"What do you wanna buy?" he asked you. He keeps holding your hand when both of you walked together at the mall.

 

"Hm? Nothing... hehe i don't know what to buy for today.. anyway..." you stopped him and continue your words, "Since when you knew my brother and Kris gege?"

 

He laughed and pinched your cheeks softly. He didn't answer it. He walked to a doll store and grab one doll that you like the most, Pucca! You followed him whenever he walked. You keep asking him, but... "Hey! Look at his Pucca! So cute, right?" said Jihoon. You took the Pucca from his hand and put it again. He looked at you awkwardly, "Whyyyy??? You don't like it? Yixing told me....Ooops!" he covered his mouth faster. You stared at him. He keep giving you a smile.

 

You was walking around the store with him but got nothing.

You asked to go home now. He looked at his watch and nodded.

 

 

 

to be continued....

I will continue it later~ enjoy the short chapters first^-^