#1

Bestfriend or 'Bestfriend'?

You know I've always got your back girl

So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running!

 

Yixing keep singing like no tomorrow while making a breakfast. You were standing behind him and giggle silently. You mumbled, "hmm nice voice~" He chuckled. He heard someone voice on his back, but he just smirked and continue to sing the song. You gave him a soft hug from behind, then he says, "I know, that's you, Princess.." he smiled and turn around to face you. "Hehe.. Ge, i want you to accompany me today!"

He rolled his eyes and says, "No! I have a dance practice today. How about tomorrow?" You were pouting like a kid. He just gave you his dimple smile and kissed your cheek softly.

You took your bag and put in your lunch inside your bag then go to your school without greet your brother.

 

 

15minutes later...

"Hey pretty!" You smiled to that guy who always greets you every morning when you arrived at your school.

Your bestfriends came to you and hug you tight. You were shocked. "Uh! Yah! What's wrong guys?!!" you asked them curiously. They smiled and pull you to walk to the classroom. They pulled your chair and make you sit there. You looked at them one by one, but they just pointed their finger to your table. You were following their fingers. When you opened your table, you can't move your eyes from that things.

Suddenly the information said that today we have a free time. So, we're not studying but the students should go to practice. Everyone jumped around while you still shocking with something on your hand. One of your bestfriend, Jia, poke your shoulder many times and you realized, "Ah! Yeah! What?!" you looked at her awkwardly. "NO CLASS BABY! LET'S PRACTICE!!!!" shouted Jia happily while hugging you. You nodded awkwardly and go to the practice room with others.

 

 

Jihoon the music. Jihoon is the president of the dance class. He looks so good while dancing. You and friends walked in the room. You smiled to Jihoon awkwardly when Jihoon greeted you nicely.

"Oppa.." said Alenna, one of your classmate. Jihoon nodded. He turned off the music and start to guide them today.

"Touch your knee with your forehead now, boys and girls!" said Jihoon. He walked to your side while watching all his juniors.

You kept your forehead on your knee for a long time. Jihoon shouted, "Times up! Now, i will play a song and you should dance like yesterday.." everyone nodded and prepare their position.

You were stretching your body. Jihoon the music again. You started to dance with others. Jihoon also did the dance. When your position beside Jihoon, he winked at you then eyesmile to you. You laughed at him because that's so awkward.

There's a moment that you should do a couple dance. The first couple danced in the middle of people at the class, next is the second then you're the third. You danced ily and suddenly Jihoon followed your dance from behind. You still focused with your dance without doubt. Everyone shouted to both of you. You realized something behind you and there's Jihoon! He smiled to you nicely. You blushed slightly and the next couple start to dance until the last couple.

Jia turned off the music. When you took your water, Jihoon's hand in front of your face and give you a mineral water with a short letter. You looked at him, but he just says, "I will stay there today.." he smiled at you. You don't know what to do when he gave you the water with the letter and you keep thinking about what he told you before.

Jia was embracing you and poke your chin seductively, "Aigoo.. what happened with both of you uhmm?" said Jia while raising her right eyebrow. You shook your head and go to the toilet to change your clothes.

Inside the toilet, you opened the letter from Jihoon.

Dear (your name),

Let's hangout today with me.

I will wait you at the garden at 1PM..

 

"hmmm~ what would he do today~" asked you to your self while changing your clothes. You finished and wash your face. You was wearing your watch and saw the time then you realized..."OMG 30 MINUTES!!!" you shocked. You used the powder and lipbalm faster then you go to your class.

Your bestfriends saw you awkwardly. Felly came to you and asked, "Hey! Why are you so...." before Felly ended her words, you smiled at her and said, "Bye babies!" you walked out the class faster. They were looking at each others. You walked to the school garden behind your school.

You arrived and speechless with every things there...