#4

Bestfriend or 'Bestfriend'?

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Uh! What should i wear?"

Lay was invited me to come. I’m his senior on our university. I actually has a crush on him since 2 years ago, but he realized me 1 year ago. Because we're in the same dance class now.

I was looking for a nice dress. I tried the dress one by one and finally find a nice dress. My phone was ringing, picked up the call. "Hm. Okay. I'll go down now hehe.."

 

Lay & Sooyoung's POV

 

“A girl always like this..”

I my dvd player, put in a cd that full of my songs.

My hand can’t stop to dance with the songs. I was singing like no tomorrow. I heard someone knock the window, I just don’t care because this song is so interesting. Someone keep knocking the window. I started to open the window and scream, “YA WHO ARE…….” before I continued my sentence, “Oh…. I thought someone else hehe..” she was rolling her eyes, step away from my car.

I walked out from my car, face her and smile innocently.

"Why? Screaming? Go scream to me now!" said her.

"Ah. I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna do that again. Promise!" i smiled, show her my pinky promise. She nodded, push me away to open the door. I was grabbing her hand faster, open the door for her. She sat slowly.

 

I started to drive and go to my home.

She was looking on the street, no words that she said to me. I asked, "Sooyoung-ah.. Mad at me?"

"No. Just focus to your drive.."

I ventured myself to hold her hand, "Hm?". I looked at her while driving. She keep looking away.

"You are not happy if i invited you to my home?"

"I'm happy" told her with her straight face.

"Don't be cold like this please?"

She looked at me and smiled. That smile isn't like usual.

**********************

 

"Yixing! Where are you?" asked Kris on the phone with Yixing.

"2 minutes again, Ge!"

 

You were enjoying the pudding with Kris. Jihoon already went back to his home with your bestfriend 15 minutes ago. They have something to prepare for the audition 2 weeks later.

Kris looked so hungry. He took another pudding, after finish it, he took the vegetables.

"HAHA GE!" you poked Kris's arms, he faced you.

"Hah? I can't?"

"No, no. You can but you looked like a buffalo if you eat like that haha!"

He smirked, continue to eat every foods at your home.

 

Lay came inside with Sooyoung behind him. Your parents and grandparents were welcoming her. Asked her about everything. They were having a chitchat at the living room. You heard a messy voice at the living room, asked Kris to accompany you. Kris nodded. You walked to living room with him.

 

"Ahhh... Here you are!" said Mom. "Come here, Kris, (your name).."

You sat beside your mom. Kris sat beside Lay. You smiled at who-is-she beside your brother. She smiled back to you nicely.

Lay says, "Oh.. Soo, that's my sister who celebrated her birthday today.."

She was standing and give you a hand shake, "Ah yes.. Happy birthday, (your name).. You looked so pretty in real hehe"

"Hehe thank you unnie.."

 

Your parents and grandparents left you guys at the living room.

"Hm so, how about....." said Kris to Lay, Kris raised his eyebrow seductively. Lay punched his arms. You laughed while looking at your brother's red cheeks.

"Hey ugly princess!"

You threw the pillow to Kris's face, "WHAT HAH WHAT YOU UGLY BISH!!"

"Hahaha.. let's leave them.." said Kris while catching the pillow. He walked to you, grab your hand. You and Kris were walking to family room, watching a movie together.

Sooyoung was blushing.

 

SooLay's POV

 

Lay was laying on the sofa. He looked so tired today. It's already 9PM KST.

"Is it a tiring day?" asked Sooyoung. She moved to stay above Lay's head. Lay looked at Sooyoung's eyes, "I never feel so tired if i see your eyes.." he smiled, sit beside her.

She was blushing again. Lay always successed to make her blush like that.

"Ish!!!" she punched Lay's arms slightly.

"Hehe.."

"I wanna mad again!" she pulled out her tongue to Lay. Lay giggled.

"Go mad at me.. I wouldn't say anything.."

"HOW DARE......." before she continued it, Lay pressed his finger to her lips, he smirked. Sooyoung looked away from him. He keep looking at Sooyoung. "Don't look at me!"

"Why, jiejie?" said Lay, turned her face to face him.

 

Sooyoung couldn't see his face. He must be did something on his handsome face. She looked down, Lay pulled up her chin.

"If you don't wanna see me, don't ever try to go out from my home.." said Lay, pulled out his tongue. She tried to look at him, he winked. She mumbled, "Nah!"

"Hahaha you looked at me right?"

"I'm not, Zhang Yixing! Uh babo!" she flicked Lay's forehead.

"Anyway i want to asked.."

"What?"

"What if i never like you?"

"W-what?"

"Eyyy~ why your face like that? Haha! Did i ever say i like you?"

She punched Lay's chest. Lay was pretending that it's really hurted.

"O-oh! Sorry..."

Lay giggled, "Not hurt~"

"Hmmm~"  she looked down. Lay was pulling her chin up again slowly, leaned closer to her face. Sooyoung's eyes couldn't go from him. So soft, Lay kissed Sooyoung's forehead. Sooyoung chuckled, he whispered near Sooyoung's lips, "i.....love....." he pointed his finger to Sooyoung's chest. He smiled brightly.

Sooyoung widen her eyes after she hear it. She couldn't say anything. Lay was waiting for her answer.

 

"Hm..... i just....."