encounter with the KIM's

If there's Lee brothers,then there's gotta be Kim brothers!

'Are you talking about us?" the big-headed Kim asked.

"Oh yeah! we're talking about you" I replied sarcastically enough to piss them off. Yumi was just there like a statue, amazed by the GODS before her.

"and if you will excuse me, I need to go to the CR" I faked a smile to again, piss them off. Also, leaving Yumi to blush hard. Little did I know that the quiet Kim focused his gaze on me.

~~~`

After going to the Cr, I saw the teacher writing some stuffs on the board, so he didn't notice me. I took my seat next to Yumi, at the front of the feminish Kim, left side is the big-headed Kim and at my front is the quiet Kim.

So I'm trapped with these idiots every math class" I thought.

The teacher talked on how X became 31. I just stared at the window thinking about random thoughts, I didn't notice that the feminish Kim is nudging me hard.

"WHAT?!" I said with a what-the-hell face.

"Can I get your number/" he replied with confidence.

"No" I said without second thoughts.

"Oh c'mon,you're the first girl who dumped a handsome man like me" then he smirked.

"And so?" I raised my eyebrow to him

"Aish, this girl" he puffed his cheeks like I'm gonna fall for that.

"know what?" I started

"what?"

"I failed my spelling test because I spelled "IDIOT" as H-e-e-c-h-u-l. then I faced the teacher. I can feel that he's cursing me and restraining himself to throw a punch even though I'm a girl.

Then the bell rang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and subscriptions.

kamsa. :)