Getting to know them

If there's Lee brothers,then there's gotta be Kim brothers!

"Woah"

"Shiiiiit! they're here"

"Oppa-aaaaaaaa!"

Those are the words that you should get use to every morning here at Seoul High School. Every morning, desperate, die-hard girls would drool over the infamous Lee and Kim Brothers. Two rival groups that compose of rich,handsome men fighting to be the school's Kingka's. Since they have the looks, every girl will surely die on the spot whenever one of them will wink or smile at them and boys were just like "WTF?!"

As for me, I'm Park JiHye, the only girl in school that has an eyebrow raised to the two groups whenever they pass by coz I'm not the type who will drool over boastful men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh JiHye, when will you see the real handsomeness of the Lee's?" my Pro-Lee BFF Yumi said.

"Nah, don't have any plans and will never have till death" I said as I raised my hands like I'm promising infront of the Korean flag.

"C'mon", she lightly punched my arm. "They're the perfect creatures on this planet!" she said like a five year old.

"Nah!" Can you like stop talking about them? They're the reasons why you always fail on test!".

She just pouted.

~We're really BFF's. We knew each other since childhood and we live in the saying: "True friends are the only ones that can say cruel words to you" so that's why..teehee.

We enter our classroom. There are 10 minutes more before our first class so Yumi and I have enough time to talk about the new fashion trends. But here she goes again...

"I say, no one can beat Heechul oppa when it comes to fashion" Yumi blabbered.

I face-palmed, then she keep on talking like it's the first time we've met after 10 years. I gave up and threw her a fake smile and said," I thought you like the Lee's? since when did you start liking the Kim's?

"A couple of weeks ago" she smiled wildly and I can sense that she'll be infatuated like crazy for a long time.

Then she starts to talk again! "aaaarrgghhh! Loud !" I said in my thoughts. She goes like this:

"Oppa is blah blah blah~" talk about her being crazy!

Just then,

"are you talking about us?" a manly voice made Yumi stop talking and me to let out a heavy sigh knowing that it was

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Them".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!