Miss U (New Editing)

15 Years Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where CNU? It has been 3 days I did not see him." Mina asked to Seungwon when they met in the classroom.

"Family gatherings in Gwangju for one week." Seungwon explained.

"As long as it?" Hannah asked, sounding not believe.

"You're not suspicious of him?" Min Hyo continued.

"Why should I be suspicious? I believe him." Answered Seungwon really confident.

"Whatever you say." Min Hyo complained.

###

Drrttt. Seungwon took her cell phone, an incoming message from CNU.

From : CNU

Can you open the door for me? I've been in front of your apartment

Seungwon walked to the door and opened it. CNU stands there with a pretty big Teddy Bear. And finally she understood why CNU can not entered himself as usual.

“Bogosipeoso?” CNU asked. Seungwon immediately hugs CNU and gave a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Of course I miss you. Why are you so hard to be contacted?" complained Seungwon still be in the arms of CNU.

"In the rural areas is hard to get a signal. Mianhae! Therefore I take this as an apology. Will you forgive me?" 

 

Seungwon nodded then kissed back CNU. they kiss lasted quite a long time now.

CNU broke the kiss. Because if not, they will never stop and will continue until the stage that they do not want to happen at this moment.

"You remember I told you about my cousin?" Seungwon is remembering. “Desainer.” CNU give a clue.

“Ne, I'm remember.”

Next month he will be back here. I'll introduce you to him. He was a cousin who was closest to me because we were the same age. I often tell her about you.

"What do you tell about me?" 

"Of course you are beautiful, kind, considerate, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter