Approaches 2

15 Years Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting Tong. "Let me open the door." Seungwon said when she hear the bell ringing. It turns out that come are Min Hyo-Woohyun and Mina-Dongwoon couples.

"What happend to you?" Woohyun ask. He immediately get into the room before Seungwon letting go. It is already common, they have often come to the Seungwon's apartment to gather so they are considered as their own.

"Why suddenly you invite us?" Dongwoon now are asking, then go following Woohyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” CNU greeting Dongwoon and Woohyun from the kitchen which is facing directly into the living room.

“Nugu?” Woohyun and Dongwoon pointed him because shocked.

"He is our classmate." Mina said.

"His name is Shin Dong Woo but we used to call him CNU." Min Hyo said.

"So you're the same age as us?" Woohyun ask. CNU nods.

"Then we're friends." Dongwoon approaching then shake CNU's hands followed Woohyun. They are directly involved in the talks and did not care about the girls.

"Where's Hana? I think she has come." Mina ask. Seungwon just shook her head.

Ting Tong. “I think it is her.” Min Hyo then walked towards the entrance to open the door.

"Is everybody is around?" Hana ask when she saw Min Hyo open the door.

"Why so noisy?" Jinwoon ask then enter the room.

“Jinwoon!” Woohyun shouted happy. "Introduce our new friend. His nama CNU." 

“Annyeonghaseyo CNU imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Jinwoon imnida.” Jinwoon answered awkwardly and looked at Dongwoo asked for explanations.

"He is their classmate." Dongwoon directing his sight to the girls.

"He liked Seungwon." Woohyun whispered to Jinwoon.

"Really?" Woohyun nodded knowingly. Jinwoon little surprised by the news that has just been heard.

"Better we just play. And let the cooking carried out by the girls." Woohyun pull CNU out of the kitchen into the living room area. Automatically the girls walked into the kitchen area.

While the girls cooking, the boys play games in the living room.

"So, if this is the day to celebrate your invented?" Hana ask.

“Mwoya? Ani, CNU just want to know your lovers and be a friends with them."

"Then, if the CNU has expressed his feelings to you?" Now Mina who ask.

"Feeling what?"

"You do not know or you're a fool who does not understand what was done CNU for you?" Min Hyo said sarcastic.

“Mwoya?”

"CNU really love you. My advice, if in due course he expressed his feelings, do not you think twice. You should immediately receive it." Mina said.

"He really kind and care to you." Hana continue.

"If you keep waiting for your little loved one continues. Will there be any guarantee he'll remember your first childhood promise." Min Hyo say.

"Maybe he remembers, but is there any guarantee he waiting for you to? Perhaps, now that he has yeoja chingu." Mina say.

Seungwon think all the talk her best friends. Her eyes stared at CNU, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter