New Boy

15 Years Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwon walked into the classroom. Hana and Mina has come, Seungwon approached them with a cute smile.

“Annyeong!” she said.

“Seungwon-ah, mianhae! Last night I really couldn’t come.” Mina regret.

"Nado." Hana continued.

"Gwaenchana. Where's Min Hyo? she has not come?"

"She does not able to go. She said should accompany a sick Woohyun." Mina said.

"Strange, yesterday Jinwoon sick. And now Woohyun."

"I hope Dongwoon never. You know that, how his behavior when sick?" Mina grumbled. Seungwon and Hannah just smiled.

"Good morning!" a tall boy walked up to them. his rabbit teeth make his smile more sweet.“Good morning ladies!”

“Annyeong.” Answer them compact.

"Seungwon-ssi, after class ended. Would you lunch with me?" he pleaded. Seungwon confused, Her eyes glanced to Hana and Mina ask for opinions. They nod in order to approve the an invitation.

"Ok."

"Good, see you." CNU looks very happy as he walked toward his seat.

"You have to start open your heart for another boy." said Mina still looking to CNU.

"CNU is a good boy." said Hana.

Seungwon looked at CNU from where she sat. "Should I?" She said in her mind.

After the course is completed, Seungwon fulfill Her promise at CNU for lunch. They choose a tavern that is not too far away from their campus.

"What will you have?" Ask CNU.

"Kimbap."

"Just it?" Seungwon definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter