NOT UNEXPECTED

15 Years Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNUAlready go for a week and did not give the news. Seungwon worry for him. Already several times Seungwon call and send messages. But there was never any reply from him.

Mina, Dongwoon, Woohyun, Min Hyo, Hana and Jinwoon are now gathered in her apartment worrying about Seungwon.

"You think, where that bastard go?" Woohyun said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Looking for another girl." Dongwoon replied simply.

“Ya! Do not give useless responses like that. " Upset Hana.

"You've tried to come to his house?" Jinwoon asked. Seungwon shook his head.

Ting Tong. Seungwon's apartment doorbell rang. "I'll open it." Said Min Hyo.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” a middle-aged woman turns coming.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Min Hyo-friendly answer.

"Is this true Seungwon's apartment?"

“Ne, ahjumma. Nuguseyo?”

"I am the mother Shin Dong Woo."

“Mwo? Ah, Let's talk inside. " Min Hyo invites entry ahjumma entered.

Everyone gathered in the living room, staring in wonder at ahjumma who visit their site.

“Seungwon-ah, she is CNU's mother." Whispered Min Hyo.

“Eomoni!” Seungwon call directly approached that ahjumma.

"You, Seungwon?" she asked and then answered by Seungwon nod. "CNU often tell about you to me. You were indeed very beautiful, even more beautiful than photo CNU show me. "

“Eomoni, is there anything that happened to CNU? It was a week he did not call me. "

“Ne, now you come with me." Seungwon nod.

Accompanied by her friends, Seungwon go with CNU's mother. They had to travel almost an hour. They finally did get in a church. When out of the car, looks a lot of people coming in and out of that church wearing black clothes. Seungwon sense something bad has happened.

“Seungwon, kaja!” CNU's mom invite her. Seungwon feel eomoni hand grip getting stronger in her hand when they enter the church. "One thing you should know and believe. CNU love you so much. " she whispered in Seungwon's ear. Until finally they arrived in front of a coffin showing the face of CNU who sleeping peacefully. Instantaneous Seungwon body fell to the floor. Dongwoon, Jinwoon and Woohyun who was behind trying to keep the Seungwon body. "Seungwon-ah!" Call CNU eomoni. looked into Seungwon face. "Give him your smile. It was last message. He does not want to see you cry. "Seungwon trying hard to nod.

Assisted by Dongwoon, Jinwoon and Wooyun. Seungwon tried to stand up and looked into the face of CNU. She gave one last kiss on the  CNU's forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter