Chapter 5

Restoring You

The TS Assassins were allianced with so many other organizations due to it's .. friendly approach. I faced so many of them..TS...SM...JYP...CUBE...but there is only one person that I always seem to face...

Lee Sunny's Point of View

I walked away from the roof and was going to open the door when I noticed four girls walking towards the roof. They seem to notice me, "Ah..anneyong." they greeted shyly, but one person caught my attention. "Anneyong Sunny-ah!" Hyomin greeted loudly. 

"Yah Hyomin!" A blonde girl scolded.

Hyomin pouted and stuck her tongue out at her which resulted in getting her into a headlock.  I just watched the two bicker with the other two girls that came along with them. "Y-Yah Jessica I tap I tap!" Hyomin whined.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon soon joined me to watch the bickering two. I turned to Sooyoung and she gave me a sheepish look, "Thats my princess." Sooyoung giggled and rubbed the back of her head. I just smirked and patted her on the shoulder, ''I wish you luck my friend..'' I whispered ever so quietly. Jessica seemed to notice my closeness to Sooyoung and something sent chills down my spine.

"Yah! Soo, who is that!" Jessica exclaimed.

The red head girl seemed to flinch from the loudness and hit Jessica on the head, "Jessi, keep your mouth shut for once!" the girl shouted, but even more louder than Jessica. I cringed a bit at the loudness and Taeyeon just looked away blushing. "My girl..." Taeyeon muttered.

"Did you just hit me! Hyomin, did she just hit me!"

"I hit you so what!"

"You want to go girl!"

Hyomin and the last girl I can't see the face of were watching the two best friend yell threats at one another. I pushed my two other friends ahead of me and shooed them away to calm the ruckus. 

"Yah Fany~ Please be quiet and I'll introduce you to my friend." Taeyeon said using aegyo to the red head girl named Fany. Fany looked at Taeyeon and gave the short girl a eyesmile that sort of matches my brother. 

"Okay Taetae." Fany replied and hugged the shorter girl. Taeyeon blushed and buried her face into the girl's neck. That is a very intimate act between assassin and victim... I thought while climbing down the stairs slowly.

"Sica~ calm down she is my friend and her name is Sunny." Sooyoung introduced me to the blonde girl. I waved to her and she just gave me an icy glare that actually sent more shivers down my spine.

Hyomin ran up the stairs to me and smiled, "Sunny-ah, I thought you were going to get your brother? Did you lie to me?" she pouted and ruffled my blonde hair. I just played along and giggled.

"Maybe~ I got sidetracked after meeting up with my two childhood best friends!" I exclaimed using aegyo. I noticed how Taeyeon and Sooyoung instantly cracked their knuckles upon hearing my aegyo-filled voice. "Right Taeng and Youngie?" I cooed at them with more aegyo.

"Yah!"

I giggled more and noticed the last person feeling awkward, "Hyomin-ah, who is that?" I asked a bit curious and pointed to the person leaning against the wall. Hyomin smiled and pulled me down closer to the girl. I suddenly felt cold.

"Sunny-ah, meet Hyosung! She is one of my bestest friends here and Hyosung, meet Sunny! The new girl I was talking about that lives in the same apartment complex as me." Hyomin introduced us. Hyosung smiled at me and held her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Sunny-ssi." Hyosung hissed through her smile. I grabbed her hand and we both put lots of pressure and force to that one handshake.

"Nice to meet you as well Hyosung-ssi."

Sooyoung and Taeyeon seemed to notice the tension building between the rival assassins so they decided to do something about it. "Hey lets get to class? The break is about to end and you know how tough the teachers can be." Taeyeon suggested and took Tiffany's hand in hers so the two took the lead.

 I looked at the two with a suspicion rising, but I decided to let it go. Sooyoung and Jessica walked ahead of us with Jessica pulling Hyomin along as well, "B-but Sica! I want to walk with Sunny!" Hyomin whined, but Jessica just ignored her and continued to drag the taller girls with her.

"So Lee, what brings you here?" Hyosung asked while we both walked side by side. 

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and looked at the disappearing figures of the group that was just with us. I glanced over at her and she was focused straight ahead and probably waiting for my answer. "I'm on a mission just like always." I replied not caring if I'm giving out information to the enemy.  Hyosung just nodded her head with an amused smile.

"Who exactly?" Hyosung questioned.

"No one you need to know." I simply replied, but that wasn't a good enough answer for her as I was pushed to the wall. I looked into her glaring eyes and I saw the eyes of six other assassins with mask. "Ah, rookies I presume?"

"B.A.P." Hyosung introduced them to me. I nodded and nodded my head towards them, "Boys, this is my long time rival so I'm assuming that you are here alone or are you accompanied by creepy Zico?"

"Zico isn't creepy, more like messed up in the head." I replied casually. 

I saw the boys ready to attack me, but I didn't care as we are in public so I would love to see them try. Hyosung smiled and patted my cheek, "Still the same snappy Sunny I see." she said and pulled me off the wall. "I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us." 

I rolled my eyes at her and was about to walk off, but I caught a glance at one of the tall mask boys whisper something to Hyosung. She just nodded with a sly smile on her face, but I ignored it and continued to walk to where my friends went off to until she called out my name.

"I hear your brother is with you. What was his name? Lee Kikwang." Hyosung called out.

I stopped and looked at her with anger in my eyes, "You wouldn't."

"I believe that I might have a class with him just like almost all the other assassins linked to TS." Hyosung smirked and I felt my heart begin to pick up the pace. "Himchan and Daehyun, have fun in class." she said and patted the boys on the head. The B.A.P boys left Hyosung and I alone.

"Don't hurt my brother." I whispered while staring at her.

"Then tell me who you are after."

"Can't you find out from your boss later?" I questioned.

"I know you Lee Sunny, you'll strike anytime on any day." Hyosung replied with a glare.

I smirked and decided to a bit, "I'm going after Han Sunhwa." 


Updated ~ so thats enough of updating. 

Do me a favor and follow me on Instragram and Tumblr? Links on my profile or blog.

Comment and Subscribe!