Chapter 1

Restoring You

Lee Sookyu's Point of View

I kneeled beside the bed of my sick brother. His innocent face was soaked in sweat and blood, "Kwangie...wake up..it's time to go training.." I whispered faintly not wanting to wake him from his sleep, but I was forced to waken him. If he was not waken by the time the others get here then he would serve another punishment.

"N-Noona..I can't feel my b-body..." My younger brother, Lee Kikwang, whispered in a hoarse voice. I nodded resting my hand on his forehead and his temperature was extremely high, "I-I can't train...m-m-my-" I cut him off.

"Shh..I'll tell Kim that you are sick. He'll understand..I hope." I whispered softly. I pushed my light brown hair behind my ear and continued to look down at my brother. We were both in our twenties, but we still feel like little children in dying need of our parents' love. If only...

"Aish why do you two always sleep together?" My mother scolded Kikwang and I. I was only eight years old that time. "Kikwang, you are old enough to sleep by yourself right?"

Kikwang pouted, "Aniyo umma! Soonkyu noona takes care of me and I'm scared of the dark after what appa told me!" he exclaimed in his pre-puberty voice. I pinched his cheeks and gave my mom a cheeky smile. "Soonkyu doesn't mind me sleeping in her room, right noona?" he grinned at me.

"Ne! Kwangie is always allowed in my room." I nodded before yawning. Kikwang imitated my action and I only giggled at him, "Yah! Kwangie don't mock your noona!"

"Mianhe noona, but when you yawn I yawn!"

My mom laughter at us before placing a kiss on both our foreheads, "Well goodnight you two. I love you both." she said before turning off the lights and leaving our room. Kikwang snuggled up in the blanket beside me.

"Noona, Kiki wants a hug." Kikwang pleaded. I sighed and willingly gave him the biggest hug my small arms can muster up, "Yay! I love noona's love! Saranghae noona!"

"Saranghae Kwangie! Now go to sleep! Your noona forgot to get her DS from downstairs." I whispered and got out of bed. Kikwang sat up on the bed when I told him to sleep, but he refused and said he'll wait for me. 

I rolled my eyes at his action and walked out of the room silently. A way for me to get to the living room was to pass by our parents room, "Stealthy Soonkyu mode on!" I whispered to myself in an encouraging voice. I started to tip-toe pass my parents room which was open just a crack..

"Sunny, it's time to meet Kim. Where is Kikwang?" Sungmin called. I looked up at the door to see Choi Sungmin and Choi Jihyun both respectedly coming from the Co-ed School assassins. "Wow, Kikwang hyung does not look like he is doing any well. I wonder what Zico did to him yesterday." he chuckled.

I stood from the ground and grabbed Sungmin by the collar and slamming him against the wall, "You want to laugh more Sungmin!" I exclaimed with a small growl. Sungmin immediately became quiet so I let him go as a reward.

"Sunny unnie, Kim wants to see you. I'll see what I can do for Kikwang oppa." Jihyun reassured. I nodded to her in thanks and walked pass them to go to the office of Kim Kwang-soo.

I knocked on the door and waited for an approval to enter. Once I got the approval I entered, "You wanted to see me Boss man?" I asked in a very nonchalant voice. After becoming a skilled assassin and killing off those assassins in this company I despise, I couldn't careless how I talk to my seniors anymore.

"What did I say? Refer to me as Mr. Kim you little brat." Kwang-soo cursed at me. I rolled my eyes at him and shrugged my shoulders, "To get this meeting over with because I have my four o' clock meeting going on right now." he growled.

"Oh a new toy? You should let me meet her. I want to approve of my 'daddy's' new wife." I taunted before taking a seat. He flipped me off and I flipped him off back. "I don't care what you do to me idiot."

"Oh really?" He smirked. I flinched a little and I can tell what he wanted to do, "I wonder how your assassins-in-training brother would feel?"

"Don't touch Kikwang."

"Make me."

"What is the mission I am assigned too, M-M-M-idi-Mr. Kim." I stammered and tried not to curse him out. Kim Kwang-soo sat back in his seat in his robe like the creepy man he is with a creepy smirk on his face, "Can I know my mission so you can go back to your meeting?"

"Ah yes. I need you on this long-term assassination of the Park family." Kwang-soo said bluntly.

"Why?"

"Hmm...I don't want to answer questions yet. The only thing I'm able to give you right now is this." Kim said and slid a face down photo towards me. I picked up the photo and was staring into the beautiful eyes of a beautiful face. "That is Park Sunyoung. She is the only daughter of the Park family and since I love to cause mental torture to them, I want this girl eliminated first."

"How long do I have?"

"Take all the time you need. I'm in no rush ... at the moment." Kwang-soo said and stood up, "That is all for now. I suggest you pack your things and meet with Zico and Taewoon for all your needs. You know the routine." he said carelessly and walked into the room inside the office.

I got up from the seat and left the room, "Tch I got so much remarks, but I had to keep my mouth shut." I muttered softly. I walked passed Jihyun and Sungmin again and noticed they were holding a paper to me. "What?"

"Apparently you are allowed to take Kikwang with you on your assignment." Jihyun replied after elbowing Sungmin in the ribs. I nodded to her and she continued, "You'll be taking on the role of a student at Seoul University with upperclass people."

"Why upperclass?"

"It says so."

"Thanks."

Sungmin smirked, "I would like to see noona in a school skirt." he said in a erted tone. I bluntly punched him in the face and walked into my dorm I share with Kikwang, "Yah!"

"It serves you right Sungmin," Jihyun taunted and walked into the dorm with me, "Sunny unnie, you have to be careful as well. You are not only suppose to train your brother still and take care of your assignment, but you have to handle TS assassins within the school."

"More work?"

"Apparently. Mianhe unnie, but I wish you luck on this mission. It says on this paper that it's a level S mission." Jihyun said and bowed. She pulled Sungmin down to bow as well and left the paper on the desk. "Bye unnie. Don't forget to write." she exclaimed and left the room in a haste with Sungmin.

"Noona...?"

I looked at the bed on the ground where Kikwang was still, "Hey Kwangie...were going on a trip..away from this hell hole" I said and his face gently. 

"How about appa and umma?..."

I shrieked loudly at the sight of the disembodied parts of my appa and the soulless eyes of my umma. I regretted pushing the door open to take a peek if they were sleeping. "Umma! Mommy! Wake up!" I cried, but I didn't leave my spot standing by the door.

"Appa!"

I bit my lip and smiled sadly to Kikwang, "They are still on their mission..." I whispered my long time lie. Kikwang, at the age of twenty-two, still doesn't know about our parents and I want to keep it that way. "They are on a mission still..."

Comment and Subscribe.