Chapter 3

Restoring You

I did not want to be part of this organization. I do not want to part take in all of this. I do not want to kill anyone. It just became a habit of mine.

Lee Sunny's Point of View

I stood in front of the mirror staring at my petite body. I sighed heavily, "One thing I hate is having the dress up like clowns." I complained and fixed my blonde hair. It was short length so it wasn't all that bad to fix. 

"It isn't that bad noona, I mean we don't look that bad." Kikwang said trying to reassure me. I looked over my shoulder and he was dressed in the typical male uniform of Seoul University. I glared at him, "Ah mianhe, but here I can help you." he said and walked over to turn me around to face him completely. "Just fix this and that, but got to make sure this isn't revealing and fix this. Oh got to hide this from everyone and this is a final touch." 

I turned around and my uniform was completely fixed. It wasn't to standard dress code, but I like the style, "How did my baby brother get so good in fashion?" I teased while fixing my collar to my likings and not Kikwang's. 

"When you are around Co-Ed Assassins then you'll pick up a few things." Kikwang grinned happily. 

I rolled my eyes at him. I hid a knife within my uniform and signalled Kikwang to carry our bags, "Let's go Kwangie." I called. Kikwang obeyed and grabbed the bags and followed me out the door. I stopped and locked the door and looked around at the camera to catch their movements and red lights. I approved of my well planned out survallience and walked down the steps with Kikwang.

"Ah I can't wait to go back to school! I learn so much!" Kikwang excitedly exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes again, "You don't even stay awake long enough to know what goes on. Stay focus on the mission Kwangie." I reminded him. Kikwang nodded and pouted, "Yah don't make that face. I know you've been excited for the pass two days for school to come, but we have a mission and that is it." I scolded him. 

Kikwang sighed, "Arasso Arasso." 

I stopped from reaching the car and looked at Kikwang. He stopped as well and looked at me with sad curious eyes, "Kikwang, I'm sorry that it has to be like this. I know you want to live a normal life, but you know that we can't." I explained to him.

"I understand noona. It's just...I miss appa and umma, when are they coming back?" Kikwang questioned.

I bit my lip and smiled weakly at Kikwang. I gave him a hug before pulling away, "Come on, we are going to be late if we keep standing around like sitting ducks." I teased while avoiding the question. Kikwang, oblivious as always, laughed and nodded.

"Lets go!" Kikwang exclaime dhappily and ran to the car.

I took my time walking while looking at the apartment window that held Sunyoung. I smiled to myself and let out a small laugh, "You're an interesting character Sunyoung." I admitted to no one and unlocked the car.

Flashback...

"Yah! Lee Kikwang!"  I shouted while chasing Kikwang out of the house. Kikwang slid down the railing of the stairs and ran in the direction of the apartment complex pool. I growled and ran down the stairs in a quick fashion, "Get back here you little runt!" I exclaimed loudly, taking the other direction which is a shorter way.

"I did no wrong noona!" I heard Kikwang exclaimed. 

I was about to cross underneath all the bridges that connected one complex to another when a camera shuttering was heard. I skidded to a stop and looked up ready to take anyone down, but I caught the attention of Park Sunyoung, "Hey neighbor!" she greeted.

"Anneyong..." I shyly greeted.

She smiled at me, "What are you and your brother doing? I came to take a picture of my usual background scenery and I hear my loud new neighrbors." Sunyoung teased. 

"Ah my brother he....he broke my radio." I lied. Kikwang actually dismantled my gun and refused to put it back together, "He just ran out after I yelled at him so now I'm just running after him." I explained.

Sunyoung giggled, "Ah little brother's are pest. I saw him running in the direction of Dongwoon-ah's place," She explained and walked down the stairs and towards where I am, "I'll show you where he lives." Sunyoung offered.

I nodded, "Thank You.." I grinned and held my hand out, "I'm Lee Soonkyu by the way." I introduced myself to her for the first time.

"I'm Park Sunyoung, but I prefer to be called Hyomin." Hyomin grinned and shook my hand. "I saw you talking with Yoseobie the other day and I apologize if he seems like a creep at first glance." she laughed while we walked to where Dongwoon lives. "He can be a very annoying pest." 

"I feel like Kikwang and him can get along then." I joked like a normal person would. I smiled sweetly at Hyomin to see if I can gain her trust. "So that camera there, you have a thing for photography?" I asked in a curious tone.

"I love it! My parents though says it's a waste of time, but I don't care because I'm old enough to not listen to them." Hyomin said like she was in a trance. She looked up in the trees that surrounded our apartment complex, "I just love taking pictures that it's just...I cannot forms words of my love for it." she grinned.

"Ha that's nice." I smiled.

We walked in awkward silent for a moment until I spotted the Chicago snapback of my brother. I growled and tackled him in the bush he was hiding in and started to strangle him, "How dare you break my radio!!" I exclaimed.

Hyomin just watched the dispute between us and just laughed.

End of Flashback...

"Noona, I'll see you at lunch? I'm your underclassman remember." Kikwang said as we made our way down the unfamiliar hallway. I pouted and looked at him with my kid face, "Ah noona!" he complained, using his kid face.

"But Kwangie can't leave!" I cried.

"Kwangie has to leave!" He cried.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!

"No?"

"Yes!"

"Bye noona!" Kikwang exclaimed happily and kissed my cheek. He ran off towards a different wing and it took me a few seconds just to realize what had just happened.

"He tricked me!" I whined.

I was too busy muttering to myself to notice that someone approached me. I felt my body being spun around and a fist being thrown at me, "Hello again Soonkyu." he smiled at me. I looked up at him and wiped the blood from the corner of my lip, 'The hallway was cleared, when?' I questioned while glaring at him.

"What now G.O?"


Oohhh....so Sunny is planning on getting close with Hyomin, but at the same time has to deal with Kikwang's antics and the a wild G.O? Well let's see how does goes!

Please comment! I don't want to resort to having to update after a certain amount of comments :(

Comment and Subscribe!