Chapter 4

Restoring You

I need to protect my brother under any circumstances...he is the only one I have left.

Lee Sunny's Point of View

I felt my collar being grabbed and I was pulled closer to a tobacco smelling senior, "Lee Soonkyu, how is the mission so far?" he asked in a threatening tone. He has no friendly vibe at all and he smells like a sewer. I just looked at him with a blink stare, but he only slapped me for that. "Are you going to respond to me?"

"Will you ever stop hitting me?" I fired back.

G.O set me down and I dusted off my uniform. I took out my mirror and checked my lip, "Great I'll be interrogated by the teacher for this." I groaned. G.O just shrugged like he didn't care and I glared. "The mission is taking baby steps right now, but I'm getting close to her. Just give me time." I reminded him. He only nodded and proceeded to take out a first aid kit from inside his jacket.

"I'm sorry Agent Soonkyu, but I'm pissed off that KKS didn't assign me for this mission. I want to get back at the Parks." G.O muttered under his breath. I lifted my chin up for him to get a better look at the cut he caused me on my lip, "Please forgive my recklessness."

"This is why he didn't assign you for this mission. You are reckless G.O oppa." I stated. G.O clenched my chin a bit tightly and I just smirked knowing it got him, "You still need more training. You may be my senior, but I'm clearly more mentally trained for these types of missions." I explained and pulled away from him. I checked the mirror and saw he stitched up the wound a bit. 

"Where is Agent Kikwang?" G.O asked, trying to let go of what I told him.

I smiled at the thought of my brother, "Kwangie is in class, which I should be in as well." I reminded him. G.O cleared his throat and pulled his jacket down to act like he was fixing it. "What am I going to explain to the professor now?"

"I-I'll walk you to class Soonkyu." He stammered. I nodded and skipped off ahead of him with a smile plastered on my face, "Y-Yah! Get back here you little brat!" G.O exclaimed. I turned around and gave him one of my sweetest smiles. "Aigoo! Too much aegyo!" 

G.O and I walked to my first class. I thought of something embarrassing to make my face look flustered, "Good luck out there Soonkyu, the TS assassins are known to be roaming this university as well." G.O whispered. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Hwaiting." he cheered and opened the door for me. Acting begins now..

"Anneyong Professor! Mianhe about my neice's lateness, but we both had an emergency to attend too. This is her first day too and I'm such a pabo for making her late." G.O faked an excuse on the spot. I just went along with it and I looked down at the ground in shame, "Please let this slide Professor-"

"Moon."

"Professor Moon." G.O said in a seductive tone to Ms. Moon. Professor Moon just shyly smiled at him before excusing me, "Go on Soonkyu, have fun." he said. G.O patted me on the back, but I could feel that he slip something into my bag. 

"Oppa you're embarrassing me, now leave before I kick your ." I smiled sweetly at G.O, but he knows that I have intentions of killing him if he continues this act. G.O bowed to Professor Moon and the students before taking his leave. "That uncle of mine." I pouted cutely which earned the attention of all the boys and girls in the class. 

"She is cute.."

"Why doesn't my girlfriend act like her!" "Yah!"

"Whats her name! Thats what  want t know!"

"I want to know if she is single!"

"Aish class settle down!" Professor exclaimed. She walked over to me and guided me to the front of the class, "You made quite an entrance Miss, but you must know that I like to get back to my lessons very quickly. So why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Anneyong Sunny imnida, please take care of me." I sweetly smiled to the class. I scanned the classroom while I stood up in the front and spotted some of people that look familiar to me. I smirked and nodded cutely like a kid to everyone, but to them they know I mean business. I scanned the area again and I spotted someone that I must get close too. 

"Alright Sunny, why don't you sit next to Park Sun-" "Hyomin!" "Right, Hyomin-ah." Professor Moon said. I nodded and made my way to Hyomin in the middle row next to the windows. I sat next down next to her and she gave me a sweet smile. "Alright, lets get back to studying."

"Soonkyu, how come you didn't tell me you are enrolled in this school?" Hyomin asked in a whisper. I glanced over at her for a quick second then turned back to the board. "Plus how come you introduced yourself as Sunny?"

"You never asked and I like being called Sunny." I replied in a semi-cold manner. I took a scan around the room for the third time and caught the eyes of Kim Taeyeon. I smirked, "Rooftop. Take Choi." I mouthed to her. She gave me a wink and turned her attention back to the board.

"You know Taeyeon?" Hyomin asked in a whisper again.

I turned to her, "You can ask me questions later, walk home together?" I asked. Hyomin nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and started to write down notes even though I've been through this process like a million times. I'm sick of business cilents, why can't I ever get to kill someone that is in the medical field? or atheletic field?

It took almost what felt like eternity for the class to end. We had a small break for lunch so I texted my brother, Rooftop. I messaged him before standing up and taking my bag. "Where are you heading Sunny-ah?"

"To find my brother, I'll see you in the front later." I told her. I walked out of the classroom and headed to the rooftop entrance, "Aish that was a boring class." I complained to myself, but I knew two people were following me. 

I opened the door to the rooftop and walked into the free world. I sighed happily and spun around in a carefree action, "I missed the fresh air!" I exclaimed happily like a little child. "Don't you miss the fresh air Kikwang? Taeyeon? Sooyoung?" I questioned to the three people that just quietly entered the rooftop a few minutes after me.

"Noona, stop that! It's bad!" Kikwang exclaimed and ran over to me. He placed my arms down by my side and scolded me, "Remember what Taewoon said! Don't let your guard down in the fresh air!"

"Nothing bad happens in the fresh air," Choi Sooyoung, a fellow assassin, commented. Sooyoung was assigned to assassinate Jung Jessica two months ago and has yet to get close to her. "The only thing I can think of that happens in the open air is that birds poop on you." she joked.

"Sooyoung noona!"

"Lighten up Kikwang, you seem so up tight right now." Kim Taeyeon, another assassin, teased. Taeyeon was assigned to assassinate Tiffany Hwang and Yoon Doojoon three months ago, but has still yet to get close to Yoon Doojoon. She is pretty much close to Tiffany Hwang, but explained to us it is just professional. "What did that Zico rat do to you?" she questioned my brother.

"N-nothing! He is just as scary as ever!" Kikwang laughed nervously.

"Zico did something." The three of us concluded while looking at Kikwang. My baby brother just nervously laughed and ran out of the rooftop, "How adorable. He thought we were going to hurt him." Taeyeon cooed.

I rolled my eyes, "So how are your missions?" I asked after getting back to seriousness.

"Well Sica-chu is just as hard headed as ever. Yes I just called her Sica-chu because I'm slowly breaking that ice barrier she built by teasing her and being a persistent prick that I wished I never was. I'm surprised she actually shows some attention to me, but it is very limited." Sooyoung explained first. I just looked at her with my mouth open, "Oh and I found out that I am spending way too much time with Taeyeon."

"What! It's on honor to be around me all the time!" Taeyeon argued.

"Your byun virus will infect me."

"Yah!"

"Or maybe your short virus."

This time I backed Taeyeon up, "Yah!"

Taeyeon almost killed Sooyoung on the spot if it wasn't for me. I held Taeyeon back and she just went ahead to explain her own details, "Hwang is close to me now since she invites me almost everywhere with her, Jessica, and Sooyoung. I almost couldn't leave to go to the rooftop just now. The Yoon boy is very hard to get close to because he is always surrounded by his group B2ST and another group called SHINee." she explained.

"Have you made any progress with Yoon?"

Taeyeon sighed heavily, "No because I suspect he is an assassin for CUBE. Those assassins may be rookies in this war, but they are slowly making a name of themselves with the newest edition of BTOB, APink, and the solo boy Roh Ji Hoon."

" for you." Sooyoung snickered.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung. Those two started a bickering war until I cleared my throat, "You two don't want to know why me and Kikwang are here? No, oaky fine mee-" "We want to know!"

I snickered, "Well add me to the edition of being stuck in business college with you two. I have the mission to assassinate Park Hyomin so we could get back at the Park Media." I explained in basic terms.

"Thats it? Well I wish you luck my short bunny assassin. Hyomin is always around Yang Yoseob and wait for it.." Sooyoung teased. I tilted my head to her just waiting for her to spill it. "Wait for it..."

"You aren't Barney Stinson!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Ugh fine ruin the most dramatic moment, but whatever. She is always around your favorite person Sunny." Sooyoung smirked.

"Don't tell me."

"Oh yes I'm telling you!"

"Don't utter another word! Better yet don't mention the na-"

"Jeon Hyosung from TS Baby!"


Oh whats Sunny's relationship with Hyosung? Well Yes no Sunbyung moments yets, but it'll ge there don't worry! 

Comment and Subscribe please!!