Chapter 2

Restoring You

 

My name is Lee Sunny. I'm an assassin under the group of KKS. My rank? You do not need to know what rank I am considering you may be my next target. The only thing that gets me through life is the safety of my little brother, Lee Kikwang. I would do anything for my brother since he is very pure to the heart that I don't even know how he made it this far in assassin training.

As of now I am on a mission with him. I'm on the search for this Park Sunyoung, or should I say Park Hyomin.

Lee Sunny's Point of View

I opened the back door of our car, "Zico stop eyeing my brother like a creep." I said in a nonchalant tone. I pulled the duffel bags from the bag and set them down on the ground.

Zico looked away from my brother then at me, "Yes ma'am. Though I do hope for Kwangie to return for more training." he laughed evilly. Kikwang hid behind me even though he was a lot taller than me. Zico chuckled, "Well madam Sunny, since you have your mission and task at hand here is your safe house keys and the car keys to your car." he said, tossing them to me.

I caught them in my hand, "Thank you, now get out." I said after slamming the back door shut. Kikwang picked up both our bags and I pushed him towards the apartment building not even taking a look back at Zico's car. 

"Have fun darlings!" Zico laughed before speeding off.

I rolled my eyes at his playful nature and walked up the stairs right behind my brother. My senses were heightened in this unfamiliar area, "Kwangie, noona will be scouting the area to look for spaces so don't open the door." I instructed and opened the apartment door for him.

Kikwang walked in, "Arasso noona. Kikwang will stay inside and he'll be careful." he grinned.

I smiled faintly and placed a kiss on his forehead, "I love you Kikwang, stay safe." I said and closed the door. I locked the door and walked away from the apartment door feeling unsastified. It was a rountine for me to always say 'I love you' to Kikwang because I always never know if I'll come back alive and unharmed to Kikwang even if it's a task like this. "Stay safe..."

I jumped the last step and looked around the area. I squinted my eyes a bit and spotted a nice place to install a CCTV, "That spot is secure behind a tree." I whispered softly to myself and walked over. I stared up at the tree studying it and looking over at my apartment window close by. "To run the wire I have to run it securely back to my apartment without it looking suspicious."

I cracked my fingers and neck before climbing up the sturdy tree. I was perched on the middle level branches close to my apartment window, "AJ!" I exclaimed. My brother opened the window and tilted his head.

"I swear I thought I heard my name..." Kikwang whispered in a oblivious voice. I rolled my eyes and started to frail my arms around, "Noona?" he called, still not noticing me.

I took out a laser pointer from my back pocket and started to flash it continously like how a camera would go. Kikwang seemed to notice the reflection of the red light, but he still couldn't figure it out. "The reflection of the light can be caught on the window's glass." I noted softly to myself. I put the laser pointer back in my back pocket and was going to climb down.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice all of a sudden. I was startled and lost my balance on the tree branch.

"!" I muttered under my breath and fell off. My body hit some of the small, thinner branches before I finally caught a branch avoiding being squashed, "Ah close one.." I whispered and looked around to see where that voice came from.

"Omo! Are you alright! I didn't mean to startle you!" The person said full of concern. The voice came from below me and I looked down to catch the eyes of an innocent looking boy. "Here let me help you do-"

"I got it." I said and let go of the branch, landing on my feet in front of him. 

He looked pale and was looking at me then to the branch then to me, "H-How! That was amazing! Only if my friend Sunyoung was here then she would have taken so much photos of you doing that trick!" he hyperactively exclaimed.

"Okay?" I awkwardly said and started to walk off. 

"I'm Yoseob by the way! Yang Yoseob." Yoseob greeted and was going after me. I shrugged not caring and continued to scount the apartment building's perimeter and area. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"Why should I? I didn't ask for your name." I responded in a cold tone.

Yoseob seemed a bit stunned, but continued to follow me. This little pest. "It's the polite thing to do though isn't it?" he questioned and walked in front of me, but he was walking backwards. "So what is your name lady?"

"Soonkyu." I replied and shivered at the name. It was my birth name and having to say my birth name after so long is just so bothering and disgusting, "Now please go away." I asked and looked around the area I stopped in.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm at my stop. Yah! Sunyoung come down already it's late!"

I looked at him with much curiousity before shaking my head. I was about to continue to the last part of the perimeter, but then I heard a voice that I could attach to a face. 95% that is Park Sunyoung and the other five are just a random, beautiful girl. I thought to myself and looked over to where the voice is getting louder.

"Yah Seobie, I was feeding Senor." The girl pouted and smacked Yoseob on the head faintly. She giggled at his pain before giving him a big hug, "Now are we going to that special place you told me about? I got my camera!" she shouted loudly. My ears winced in pain and I covered them from her loudness.

"You are so loud Sunyoung!" Yoseob laughed. His voice too!

Sunyoung merong-ed him and ruffled his hair, "I told you to cal me Hyomin you idiot." she taunted and skipped away. I removed my hands from my ears and stared at the beautiful girl. 

"My target..."

I watched Yoseob depart with the girl before returning to my apartment without finishing checking out the area. I opened the door with one turn of the key, "Why me oh why me." I cried and closed the door. I locked it tightly and securely before plopping on the couch. 

"What noona?" Kikwang innocently asked me. He stood behind me and started to massage my shoulders, "Is everything alright noona? You didn't make any enemies already, right?" he pestered on with questions.

"No it's not that it's just that my target...this is going to be hard!" I didn't know how to explain this.

"What? Is your target a skilled assassin also?" 

"No, but my target is.."

"Is?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My target is as loud as Zico!"


Sorry for the long update. It's been school work pestering me and my friends been coming over for a week already so I didn't want to be rude and be on the computer the whole time. They dislike kpop ;-; 

So I'm selling two photocards on eBay, check it out. My blog has the link.

Comment and Subscribe. 

P.S If it's bad and not understanding enough, I'll redo the chapter.