Last Two Leads + Their Partners!

황 석 예술 고등학교 / Hwang Seok Arts High School 【 Apply Closed 】
 
Meet third year student, Kwon Heejin! She is currently in her last year (3rd year) of high school. She is known for her charismatic dancing skills that can 'wow' anyone! She danced to Love Like Oxygen by Korean pop group, SHINee, and made the judges clap loudly and they just HAD to enroll her in the school! She can not only dance, but play the violin, too! She was asked out by a boy in the same grade as her but in different classes, Cha Seon Woo! She's not dating him right now, but she's getting a bit interested in him more and more. She's usually a B+ student since she can get a bit lazy at times, but overall, it's still a good grade!
 
 
Introducing Cha Seon Woo, the cute yet mischievous guy who asked Miss Kwon Heejin out only to get rejected by her! Of course, he won't give up yet. He's known as the guy who doesn't take off his hat unless there's an emergency. He's known for his outstanding rapping skills. He can rap mostly any song, you name it! He's also pretty good at freestyle rapping. He may look like a bad boy at first, but he is actually just a big dork! He, too, get's B+'s which shocks many people because it seems as if he doesn't care about school. Seon Woo used to go out with Woo Jihae, who is Heejin's ultimate rival!
 
Welcome Cho Sul Jung to Hwang Seok Arts High School! She is the younger sister of Cho Kyuhyun, the evil maknae, of Super Junior. Many people in the school try to use her to get close to him, but it never works. She is currently 16 (17 in Korean age) and in her second year of high school! Her talent is singing and always wanted to follow her brother's footsteps, and to do so, she auditioned for Hwang Seok, and her dream is getting closer. She is pretty smart and get's A's in almost every class. She's currently in like with Kwon Jiyong, but her rival and ex-bestfriend, Choi Jinri is trying to get in her way.
 
 
Let's move onto the next student, Mr. Kwon Jiyong. He's a bit arrogant and pretty confident, and he also has high self esteem. He knows how to get around a girl's heart and just about all of the girl's fangirl about his gorgeous and handsome face. At first look, he seems a bit cold, but he is really a friendly and caring person. This is a fact, he cannot cook. He's currently in his 2nd year of high school and a straight B student. He used to date Choi Jinri, and although she was the one to break up with him, she still has feelings for him. He knows that Sul Jung likes him, but he's pretending to not notice. He does a little bit of everything (singing, dancing, rapping).
▬▬▬▬▬
♥ Rice Krispie Land!
 
皆さん、こんにちは 今日はどうでしたか? :3. Aigoo, excuse my Japanese! 8D. I haven't used my Japanese keyboard in a while. -w-. ANYWAYS, ENOUGH OF THAT. Congratulations to xemz15 & x_T-AE!! :3. Your applications were GURREAT. ;D. Aigoo, I'm so weird. >.>. Hm.. Should I continue revealing?