First Two Minor Leads + Their Partners!

황 석 예술 고등학교 / Hwang Seok Arts High School 【 Apply Closed 】
 
Introducing the next student, Jang Min Hee! She's the oldest student among the second years! Yes, you probably guessed right.. 18 year old Jang Min Hee had to get held back one year due to her grades! She's raised her grades up a bit, and it is currently C- but she's hoping to raise that grade to at least a B-! She's known for her excellent rapping and dancing skills, and as well as her singing, but is was a weak point of hers. She seems very intimidating and only opens up to people who are friends with her. Considering the fact that she's biual, people judge and stereotype her easily. Isn't really into liking anyone right now, but maybe someone can change that~
 
 
Pyo Ji Hoon is one of Hwang Seok's best rappers. He's the quiet type, but he is also very mischievous. He's one of the few people who are very close to Min Hee, and he hints that he may like her, but he ends up forgetting his feelings in the end of the day. He smiles like.. A lot. Except for when he's sad. Only emo people smile when they're sad. He calls Min Hee 'noona' and likes to annoy her at times, but deep down, he really is just a sweet and loving boy. He get's B+'s and teaches Min Hee some stuff she doesn't get.
 
 
This is Lee Seungyun! He is in his final year of his high school years. Just like Min Hee, he is biual as well. Though, not many people know about this fact. His ex-girlfriend was Goo Hara, but they're still pretty good friends now. For some reason, he and Lee Eunhyuk don't work well together. Although they just met this school year, they've heard a lot about each other and were rivals even before they met. He is currently secretly crushing on his friend, Yang Yoseob. He's best with his singing skills and hopes to one day become one of the most successful singers in the world. As for his audition song, he sang I Even Thought of Marriage.
 
 
Meet Yang Yoseob, a regular cutie pie in his third year of high school. He has excellent singing skills and like Seungyun, he hopes to become one of the world's most successful singers. He's a very energetic and kind boy and will befriend anyone. He usually gets the same grades Seungyun gets which are usually B+'s to A-'s. He's full of aegyo and Seungyun can't resist it (well he's not the only one). He's a pretty gullible boy and he's very easy to tease. He's not a good liar and he doesn't like to lie at all. He's known as a good teacher and teaches Seungyun at times.
▬▬▬▬▬
♥ Rice Krispie Land!
 
Annyeong~ :3. How are all of you today? 8D. I'm fine. Sorry for the long wait. I just found out that my younger brother gave my freaking computer a virus, so I think I may just update the last people, then update the first chapter, and probably all through next week, my computer is going to be fixed. :\. Anyways, congratulations to Dhee-licious & SeungyunLee! :3. 皆さん次回を参照してく!私は愛して