First Two Lead Characters + Their Partners!

황 석 예술 고등학교 / Hwang Seok Arts High School 【 Apply Closed 】
 
Meet Bae Jaesung, the first third year to get admitted into Hwang Seok Arts High School. This boy doesn't only have the looks, but he also has the talent, which would make him a perfect Korean idol! He can sing, play the drums and guitar, compose songs, and play tennis! He also has an average grade of a B, which makes him pretty smart, too. Jaesung has a twin brother named Jisung. His parents are divorced and he currently lives with his mom and his twin brother. He likes being the center of attention and is a very optimistic boy. He is currently secretly crushing on Park Sojin, but she likes Lee Kiseop, his rival.
 
 
The next character is Park Sojin! She's known for being very smart and quite athletic, too! She's very mature and takes things very, very seriously. She isn't easily charmed but many boys like her. She is the current vice president of Hwang Seok Arts High School. As for her auditioning song, she sang and danced to Into The New World by SNSD. As for liking Kiseop, she and him were childhood friends and has liked him eversince.
 
 
Meet Jang Hae Bin, a second year in high school. He is known for having a cold aura surrounding him, but he is actually just a caring boy! Well that is, sometimes. I guess you could say he has a split personality, you know what I mean? Not only is he known for that, he is also known for his good vocals and his charismatic dancing skills! His family background isn't really known, but it is just known to the school that his parents sent him to Korea from California for a better life. There's this one girl who has caught his eye that always comes along with her friends to see him at his part time job, but he doesn't know if it is really 'love' or just plainly seeing her as pretty.
 
 
Meet Park Sooyoung, a noona in her second year of high school! She as well goes to Hwang Seok but hardly even notices Hae Bin's presence. She's those type of girl's who have like, LOTS of aegyo! She's quite a weird girl and she'll do whatever she feels like doing. She's a whiner when it comes to getting what she wants. She's the teacher's favorite student since she get's straight A's and is the Student Council President. Despite her pretty looking face, she can be quite a devil and a bit of a prankster!
▬▬▬▬▬
♥ Rice Krispie Land!
 
Annyeong~ Here's the next two people, by the way! :3. Please congratulate nailclipper and melonsmash! And as you probably figured out, nailclipper was the second person picked! 8D. Hooray~ :3. Oh and by the way, yes these people are idols not applicants. The first two are from B1A4, the first one here is from Girl's Day, and Sooyoung is from After School. We'll call them by their actual names here and not their stage names. They're NOT going to be famous in this fanfiction.