Main Character + Her Partner(s)!

황 석 예술 고등학교 / Hwang Seok Arts High School 【 Apply Closed 】
 
Ryu Hana is currently the youngest and shortest student enrolled at Hwang Seok Arts High School. She's currently taken by her boyfriend for 6 months, Gong Chan Shik, but is showing signs that she may like Jung Jinyoung. Despite her cute and innocent looks, she's pretty erted. She enjoys singing, dancing, rapping, piano, kkab dancing, and taekwondo. She has absolutely no sense of direction and is known as a sleeping monster. She'll laugh for no reason at all and loves making new friends. She has an average grade of an A+ making her able to do any sport or joining any club she wishes. She has an average grade of A+ and always enjoys going to school. Although she's a small girl, she dreams big and plans to go far in her musical career.
 
 
Gong Chan Shik is currently a freshman in Hwang Seok Arts High School. He has a strong passion for singing, even if he isn't as good as other people at it. He is currently in love with his girlfriend, Ryu Hana, and is getting more protective of her because of his self proclaimed rival, Jung Jinyoung. Him and Jinyoung get pretty close and become friends, but they still pretty much compete with each other in anything. He's a pretty shy boy and is known for his good looks. Although he doesn't notice it, he has a lot of natural aegyo that can make your heart melt. He, unlike Hana, is totally innocent and doesn't like hearing erted jokes. He's very hard working and will never, ever give up.
 
 
Jung Jinyoung is currently in his first year of high school and was the very first student to get admitted into Hwang Seok Arts High School by singing an acoustic version of Taeyang's I Need A Girl! He isn't too smart, and has an average grade of C-. He is talented in singing, playing instruments, and in composing his own songs. He can be a bit rebellious and mean at times, but he truly is just a big dork who wants to have fun with his life. He bumped into Hana during the auditions while she was looking for the audition room, and he felt that it was 'love at first sight' that instant. His current rival is Gong Chan Shik and will do anything to win over Hana. Him and Chan Shik become close friends later on, but they still pretty much compete in everything.
▬▬▬▬▬
♥ Rice Krispie Land.
 
Ello there~ :3. Okay, here's the main character of the story! 8D. Everyone, please congratulate Ryu Hana or yMin! Dang. That random name picker thingy sure is accurate. She was the first person I chose and she ended up being the main character. Her partner (excluding Gongchan) was chosen by the name picker generator thing too, as were the other chosen people. Since their is a love triangle going on, I won't be the one to decide her partner, but you will in the end! OH AND THE SECOND CHOSEN PERSON ENDED UP BEING THE SECOND MAIN OR FIRST LEAD. It seriously is a big, fat coincidence. :\. xD. Should I keep going, or continue to tease everyone?