Chappie 6

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Days and Nights have passed. It was Sunday already. Daehyun started to makes many rumors about Myungsoo-Naeun as usual. But this time, there are too much.

Myungsoo was still heartbroken while Naeun’s driver wasn’t sick anymore. As usual, he will drive her whenever she wants to go. But of course, still under her mom’s supervision.

Namjoo and Zelo also become closer because of Namjoo’s dare but Minhyuk, the boy that had a crush on Namjoo started to get jealous so Zelo and him always had cute friendly battle to get Namjoo’s attention.

But, the cutest thing is, last Friday, Woohyun and Chorong pretended to be a couple because of the fat nerd girl that kissed Woohyun’s cheek went crazy as she thoughts that Woohyun’s true love was really just for her.

“Woohyunnie!! My cutie pie Woohyun~ wait for me~ your lovely girlfriend is here~” That nerd was running towards him as he got panic then rushed towards the cafeteria.

He pulled Chorong’s hand then kissed it in front of people in the place including her. She stared at them with teary eyes while Chorong was still shocked of his sudden action, processing what was going on there.

She slapped his cheek then said “I thought your love is true. But I think I was wrong. You’re just playing with me, with my heart.” She left as she was crying.

Finally Chorong can gets what the meaning of it as she started to laugh slightly, followed by Apink.

“Eh? I thought you will mad at me. I’m sorry anyways.” He apologizes.

“No problem. This incident started because your dare from me, right? I must take a responsible too.” She patted his shoulder.

“Thank you” He smiled warmly then continued “Anyway, can you pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for today. To make she believes that we’re really.. uh..”

“Okay.”

“Really?”

“But treat me a lot of chiken feet. Okay?”

“Chiken feet again? Ahaha, sure.”

 

Meanwhile at Our Plan chat group…

D-0!! Wish luck for our big plan! Hwaiting’-‘)9 – Bomi

Yeah, good luck all! do it well! – Hoya

We will! – Others

-----

“ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I’M GONNA SEE YA I’M GONNA MEET YOU MEET YOU MEET YOU ONE DAY MAYBE NEXT WEEK I’M GONNA MEETCHA, I’M GONNA MEETCHA, I’LL MEETCHA” He sang while jumping around in his room.

“More excited than I expected.” His father said it with a small chuckle after seeing his son’s reaction.

“Yeah son, so prepare yourself for a long flight.” His mother patted her kid’s head then they left the room.

Well, it was him some days ago. But this morning, he was already standing in the middle of the building, Incheon Airport. *YEAH, HERE IAM! I miss you so bad, my home!* he took a deep breath before he mumbled “Especially you, Miss Son.” he smiled like a crazy at these words.

“Jonginne! Hurry up! We don’t have too much time!”

“Yes, mom..” he replied then followed his parents out of the airport.

*Just see, miss son. I’ll find you and make your day brighter than before. I want to walk side by side with you again, and taken by the soft wind into your world*

----

 

Pinkfinite chat group:

12:00PM! Should we start? – Sunggyu

Yep! So with this, Truth or Dare Game, Started! – Eunji

Wooohoo! This is my turn, right? I don’t want to do that kind of dare like admiring a nerd or things! So I choose T! Truth! – Woohyun

Kekeke, okay Woohyun. So answer my question, okay?

What’s the color of your underwear that u used to wear right now?! – Dongwoo

O.o ww-wut? What kind of question is that?! – Woohyun

Just answer! – Dongwoo

O--ookay! It’s…. it’s… *checking his underwear, lol.* pink-_- – Woohyun

Huahahaha – Dongwoo

LOL! – Yookyung

Ckckckck – Sungjong

Are you Apink’s fans too? Kkk~ – Hayoung

Really? Let’s go to the shop after this! I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter