Chappie 4

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the next morning, Naeun woke up earlier than usual. Why? Maybe because she’s happy today she’s not going to meet her sick annoying driver.

She prepared herself and went downstairs happily. “good morning mom and dad!” she said with a wide smile then sat on the dining chair.

“good morning naeun…” they replied. “you seem so happy today, hope you will be like this every day” her mom said it with a smile.

“well, it will comes true if I have a new driver. And his personality isn’t like Mr. Lee’s. I want the one that young, kind, funny, and….. I’d like if his face is also handsome.” She giggled.

“so… my only daughter has grown up.” Her dad butted in with a little chuckle.

“dad, please… I want to switch my driver with another one.….” She pouted.

“let’s talk about it next time, ne? go eat the breakfast” *aissh*

After eating, Naeun drank a glass of milk then said “dad, you will drive me to the school, right?” she flashed a big smile.

“ah.. I forgot to tell you. I’m sorry my dear, this time I can’t drive you because my business partner is going to visit us. I mean me and your mom, in couple minutes.” Her smile suddenly faded.

“what? So how about me? My driver is sick and now you can’t drive me too??”

“calm down Naeun-ah, you’ll go with Myungsoo. I have told his mom about this and she said she will tell him.”

“pardon me? Mom, why must him? Aishh.. both of you have messed my day. Completely.” She got annoyed then left the house.

“Naeun-ah, where are you going?” Mrs. Son tries to follow her but Mr. Son stopped her.

“just let go, she won’t do anything bad.”

*why always about business, work, or what? Does he just care about his work?  Does he even care about me? Maybe… no? Ha.ha.*

Meanwhile at L’s side

L’s POV

I waited her in front of my house. What a really bad day. If my parents will not take away my car if I didn’t do this in thing, I will NEVER want to do this again. Drove her to the school last afternoon isn’t enough yet? Am I her driver or what? Hishh..

You know, my ‘destiny’ for living beside her house makes my life become worst like this. Yeah, Son family’s house or-so-called mansion is beside ours.

Son’s Mansion

Kim’s Mansion

 

Okay, back to reality. After not a long time, I saw a girl left her house in anger. It’s her. Yes, I mean her. She rushed out of her house carelessly. And while she was walking across the road, sometimes she kicked the trees along it.

After watching her unusual action, I decided to slowly follow her by my car. What’s wrong with her actually?

As soon as I followed her, the distance between her and my car become nearer and she seemed noticed it. She stopped for a while, but she didn’t even dared to looks back and continued walking, just like that.

End of Myungsoo’s POV

“hey” Myungsoo called her.

She stopped then looked at him “wae?” she replied with a weak face.

“You’re sweating” he replied coldly. Tried to acts cool.

“Well, yeah. So what?” she replied coldly then continued walking. *what the heck.*

“Isn’t walking is tiring?” he smirked while following her again. *Definitely! But…*

“None of your business.” She replied while walking. *sometimes... being a hypocrite is okay, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter