Chappie 3

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*what to do? Running? Impossible! Aisshh* She looked around and saw Myungsoo handed a bag of popcorn while reaching his car. *uh? he still not left this place?*

 

“WAIIITTT HEY YOU ANNOYING GUY!”

Myungsoo turned his head and found Naeun running to him. “what again?” he rolled his eyes.

"umm.. you haven't left this place?"

"well, i just bought a bag of popcorn in the corner of this street before. Why?"

“so... now you are going to your home, aren’t you?”

“um.. yes”

“by yourself, right?”

“why are you asking me a strange questions?”

“uhm.. no that’s…” *how can I tell this to him?! It’s really not ethical for me, ish*

“what? You wanted to say sorry to me? Because now you already regret it?” he smirked.

“WHAT N--- oh, I mean yes. Please forgive me and let’s be friends, okay?” she acted pure and showed a smile. A fake one.

“umm.. what will you do if I accepted you to be one-of-my-friends?”

“actually….. I want to ask you for a help. And it’s now! I’m in hurry! Please help mee” *finally I said it*

“what’s that?”

“can you drive me to the school? NOWW”

“why must i? and what will you do if I help you?”

“because we’re FRIENDS and I will do ANYTHING you dared me to do that, fine?”

“umm no. I don’t want to be friends with you.” he replied while getting into his car. **

“uggh maybe my mom is right. There are many BASTARDS outside there. Do not have any heart and will do anything they want. Such a careless.” She said it then pretended to leave. Good job Son Naeun!

*this girl….. really.* “get in.” he commanded.

“so you are not one of it? Okay then.”

“but still, I don’t want to be friends with you.” He said it while starting the engine. *You think I want to?!*

 “Please make it fast. I must be there at 4 o’clock anyways.”

“huh? 3 minutes left?! are you crazy or what?”

“DID I SAY I’M IN HURRY BEFORE? You are the one that wasted the time you know.”

*uggh no manner. Cih.* He took a deep breath then handed her a bag of popcorn “here, eat it because you are going to watch a-movie-like” he said it while smirking.

WOOSSHH~

 

They arrived at the school gate and Naeun checked the time again. 4:00:36

“you’re late.” She handed back his popcorn.

“at least I helped you. You must be thanked me and praise my cool driving skill.”

“cool, huh? Not at all because you are late.” She said it while getting out of his car. *ugh if you’re not a girl I’m going to punch you*

“wait, you will do anything for me, right?” *death.of.me*

“umm let’s just talk about it later, kay? I’m in hurry. Bye!” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter