Chappie 5

Truth or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School is ended so they had to go home. Seven of them walked together to the school main gates as usual. But then she received a phone message and it’s from him.

I’m already here, same place as I dropped you off this morning. Lately, my mom told me that I must drive you back to your home too. Make it fast.

She sighed then said goodbye to her friends, telling them that she gotta go first. She walked faster than before, leaving her friends at the back.

“Wait, naeun-ah.” The leader chased after her. Anyway it’s still not so far away from the other five.

“Hm?”

“Is your driver still had a fever?”

“Uh, yes.”

“Then with whom you went to the school this morning?”

“it’s……. uh..”

Suddenly her phone was ringing. *it must be him. Maybe he already waited me for long enough* “See you next time Chorongie~ my… um my.. my other driver must be waited me for so long” she muttered then left her behind.

*Why she’s so weird? She lied to me? Ah no no. Maybe she has many drivers, yeah. Think positively, Park Chorong.*

----

He was standing there, with a slight smirk on his lips. He was holding camera, about to shoot the scene that he just found it great enough to be rumored.

Without even the slightest fear, he placed his index finger on the shoot button, ready to press it. He didn’t afraid of anything, didn’t afraid to get caught. And it’s because, his ability.

Well, he can guess everything around him perfectly. For example, when someone is going to talk about something to him, he already knows it. When a boy that running in front of him is going to lose his balance at his ninety-fourth step, he also knows it. And when someone is doing something to him even from his back like tapping his shoulder, he can guess it even before they do it. Yes, he can.

*One.. two.. thr--* Suddenly he feels something touched his shoulder. It’s a hand. He froze in shock. There are just two reasons why his ability doesn’t work. It’s a ghost, or someone that has the same ability too.

“Good afternoon my secret twin~ going home, aren’t you?” She whispered.

He jumped in shock “y-you scared me you kn---” he almost shouted but then she covered his mouth then dragged him to their home.

They are in his room. She removed her hand from his mouth then looked straight at his eyes. “Are you crazy?! They will know that you’re the paparazzi! Control yourself and bring your ability along with you, Jung Daehyun!”

“But you’re the one that scared me, Jung Eunji!””

“It’s a test. To make you control yourself, Jung Daehyun!”

He hissed before he replied.  “You know, I’ve missed it, the hottest rumor-to-be. And it’s because of you, Jung Eunji!” He pointed her face.

She smacked his arm. “I’ve told you before,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter