Chapter 2

Story About J

 

After 2 years Krystal met Sulli at her college entrance ceremonial, Sulli is missing. She is nowhere to be found. Krystal had called Sulli since then but mailbox is the one who answered her calls. She went to Sulli’s house in Busan but always empty and once she met someone there, it was Sulli’s brother and Krystal still got the same answer.

‘Sulli isn’t here.’ ‘Sulli’s gone.’ ‘You better stop looking for her.’

But I need to know where she is. I can’t live my life with everyone always asking the same questions to me for the past two years, ‘Where is Sulli?’ I can’t lie and lie all the time. I can’t make this feel right. With everyone even my group mates stop talking about her and always avoiding me for asking about what happened with Sulli.

Now he is my last option. He is close with Sulli, he knows all about her and…he loves her.

Krystal walks in to the practice room. Where, SHINee is doing their preparation for next comeback.

“Yo! Soojung!”

Jonghyun is always excited as usual. He always has been like that. He cares about Krystal just like his family.

“Yo, oppa!

“You want to use the practice room?”

“No, f(x)’s turn is two hours later, you guys can keep practicing. But I need to talk with someone here?”

“If its Minho, forget it. He won’t come.”

Key is showing Krystal his phone. It’s Minho me2day.

“Key, shut it!”

Onew, who is dancing since Krystal entered the room, stop and taking away Key’s phone,

“You can’t take my phone away just like that!”

Jonghyun is shaking his head.

“He just left taking some drink, he’ll get here soon. Just wait. Hyung stop the fight!”

Krystal is sitting in the floor. She’s looking at the whole room. The room hasn’t changed since she was a trainee. It’s still the same old practice room.

“I’m back! Here are your drinks.”

Taemin was shouting across the room but seconds later he stops smiling when he know Krystal is behind him.

“Thank you, Taem.”

Jonghyun gave Taemin sign to have talked with Krystal while he’s still arguing with Key and Onew.

“What do you want?”

Taemin asked Krystal with cold stare.

“Seriously, only you can help me. What happened that night?”

“What night?”’

“Don’t act fool, that night when you, me myself, Sulli and others were having party in that bungalow.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“I know, it’s hard for you. But I can’t remember a thing from that night.”

“And it’s not my problem.”

“She’s missing and you just remain here doing nothing?! How a perfect guy you are!”

“SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH JUNG SOOJUNG!”

Krystal is shocked. So are Jonghyun, Key and Onew. The room is in silent for a minute.

“Taemin! Behave your words!”

Jonghyun touch Taemin’s shoulder but Taemin move away.

“You said I remain here doing nothing? I’M? HERE? DOING NOTHING? You should check yourself first. You asked him to join, even though you know he’s nothing but bad news for your best friend, your sister, Sulli!”

“Him? What do you mean by him? I’m asking who to join? Oppa, answer me!”

Taemin turns his look from Krystal. He is looking at Onew instead.

Hyung are we done practicing?”

Onew looks unhappy and start packing his bag.

“No comeback for us! No comeback for SHINee! Tell him that!”

Jonghyun raises his eyebrow.

“Tell. Minho. If we don’t have comeback this year, it’s his entire fault.”

Onew left the room.

“I think we are done practicing today, Taem. Key, have you seen Onew hyung so mad like that?”

“He’s male. So it’s definitely not because PMS. So we are done today!”

“Good then, I will go back to dorm because I just finished my talks.”

Taemin left the room with pushing Krystal away by his shoulder. Jonghyun takes Krystal hands and then hugging her.

“It’s okay, Sulli will be alright and Taemin is just having bad day. All of us here are having bad day today.”

“I’m not!”

Key’s shouting while he leaves the room.

“Thanks oppa. I just want this to be clear as white paper. I don’t want to live my life like this. It’s been two years.”

Krystal is hardly sobbing with her head in Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“You’ll find out soon. That’s all I can say.”

Jonghyun pulls himself back. He is wiping Krystal tears from her face.

“I need to see Minho. You better call you group mates to practice soon, because it’s definitely f(x)’s comeback this year.”

“But we can’t have comeback without Sulli.”

“But you and others can’t have solo comebacks all the time. Unless you want f(x) is disbanded.”

Jonghyun closes the door. Krystal take her phone out of her pocket. She’s calling Victoria.

Unnie the room is empty. SHINee oppa is done practicing.”

 

 

..to be continued..