This is not fair!

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                SEOHYUN wear her lab coat over her pink blouse. While walking she put the statoscope in her pocket. Once in awhile, she give small smile to the  hospital staff when they pass by her. 

This week is her turn to take care of the man ward.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Yoo Jaesuk ajusshi.” Seohyun stop beside the old man’s bed.

“Seohyun…” his voice was so weak. “Annyeong…”

“How are you today ajusshi?”Seohyun take the reports at the edge of the old man’s bed.

“Still like this…” those fatherly like eyes weakly look at her. “I’m just waiting for my time Seohyun.”

Seohyun weakly smile. “Don’t say like that ajusshi. You know I’m not happy when you say like that right?” Seohyun put back the report at its place.

“You’re working for night shift today, Seohyunnie?”

“Yes ajusshi! It’s my first time.” Seohyun nod her and give a wide smile to her patient. “Have you eaten your medicine yet, ajusshi?”

The old man nod. “ Jiyoon already gave me.”

“You should sleep now ajusshi.” Seohyun put the blanket over her patient’s body after she checked the saline-drip. “Your body should have enough rest, ajusshi so that you can be healthy.”

The old man gives her a smile and nods his head.

“I’ve to go now ajusshi, later I’ll come again to visit you.”

 

Seohyun walk out form the ward that already turns dark. She nearly hit someone outside the door.

 

“Where did you put your eyes Seohyun?”

Seohyun grinned. “Jinwoon sunbae!” she said.

 

Fuh! I thought it’s a ghost!

 

“You’re visiting Yoo Jaesuk ajusshi?”

Seohyun nod her head.

“You’re so close to him.”

“I consider him just like my own father.”

They walk side by side.

“Why?”

“Because he has no one in this world.” Seohyun put her hand on her lab cot’s pocket. “there’s nothing wrong for me to love him right?”

“Hmm..” jinwoon nods his head. “The patients in this hospital are so lucky.”

“And why is that?”

“They’ve a very lovely doctor to take care of them.”

Seohyun laugh. “I’m not going to be the Cruella de Vil. I’m nothing compared to you, sunbaenim. I’ve just got months of experience. You are my 2 years experience sunbae.

Jinwoon laugh.

“Doctor Jinwoon!” one voice calling the young doctor beside her.

Both Seohyun and Jinwoon stop they step and turn back. Nurse Jiyoon makes her ways to them.

“Doctor Seulong is looking for you. Palliative.”

Jinwoon nods his head. “I’m coming.” Jinwoon turn to Seohyun, “don’t walk near the mortuary.” He wink. “If not, you’ll not be able to see tomorrow.

Seohyun give no reaction on her face. “Scare me..” she said before continue her walk.

 

                                                                     ******

 

                Jay takes a sip of his Ice Coffee while looking at the passer by in front of one café at one road in Tokyo. This is his second day in Japan. The company where he works just got a new mega project. That why he is here to deal with the client. This a big opportunities for his carrier as he can show to his company even though he is still young, he is able to do as good as other more experienced sunbae in his company.

Even most of his co-worker is good to him, still some of them are envious of him especially when currently, there is a rumour in the company that he will be promoted as a head of his department to replace Mr. Kim who just got promoted to be Vice Director in their company.

The rumours just got worst as he is known as the favourite engineer of Mr.Kim even before he got promoted as a Vice Director. For Jay, he is not been picked as a favourite engineer of Mr. Kim for a reason. Just after 2 month he entered the company, he already able to convince their client for a mega project in Jeju. This project is not the same as other project as it got the attention from all of other big companies in Korea. Who knows that the newbie engineer like him who work experienced is only in 2 months is be able to get the project for his company. Since than, Mr.Kim always pays attention to his works and he’s always give a good support and advice for any of his new ideas and give a comment if his work didn’t meet the expectation.  

But he doesn’t mind though. For Jay, this is a healthy competition among co-workers. This competition also will always remind him to always work hard.

 

Jay takes another sip of his favourite Ice Coffee. He suddenly remembered about Seohyun. He remembered how Seohyun always tell him about Yoo Jaesuk ajusshi. How that old man is so special to her. That he is her first official patient as a doctor. She also tells him about his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter