Our own little world

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun took off her glasses and look at the watch on the wall watch. It’s already 11.40 pm. She promised to chat with Jay at 12 am. Her body felt so tired and she’s currently sleepy. But she knows she cannot sleep before 1 am because her body was overdrive. Too tired until she cannot sleep.

Who said work as a doctor have to be as dramatic as the drama E.R  on tv? It WILL be dramatic if the doctor sleep talking in her sleep while working because of not enough rest! LOL..

She’s been working form morning to evening, evening to the next morning and continue until the next evening… sometimes she felt like a zombie when she’s walking! Hahaha.. thank god back then when she still study, stay up till night to study is a common thing for her. So, she not really culture shock right know. But it does affect her because this is too much for her body too handle. No rest! Don’t even dream to hangout with her friends like those days when she still a student. Before, even if she’s tired, there are still friends around her to tell her story or to voice out her feelings or whatnot. But in her current situation?... friends is only on the cyber world. No time to hangout at all. Seohyun sigh… this is what they call as a houseman period. The worst period ever!

Seohyun gather all her reports that is scattered all over the table and then she turn on her laptop. While waiting for the laptop to loading, she stand up and walk to her room’s door and lock it. She doesn’t want any intruder come into her room today. Huh! That’s crazy! Just after she sit down, her laptop pop-up. ‘You’ve got one message!’

 

Jay: hi doc!

Gogumaseo: hey IR!

Jay: wohoww! Am I that great? Kekeke.. so wassup? How was your two weeks  of housemanship goes?

Gogumaseo: duh! Tired like hell!

Jay: huuu…. Pity my Seohyun.. want me to cure you?

Gogumaseo: huh! You only know how to cure drawings, not human. But seriously Jay, I think I can die while standing up.

Jay: aigoo.. you’re suppose to take care of a sick person, but you yourself are not taking care of your own body. If you sick, I’ll be sick too.

Gogumaseo: and why is that even related to you if I sick?

Jay: it’s true what?... if you sick, you cannot email me. When you cannot email me, I’ll be waiting here, in front of my laptop like a sick person. That’s why I’ll be sick… because I’ll be missing you.

 

Seohyun laugh. Jay-is-crazy-like-always.. nananana…

 

Gogumaseo: HA. HA.. it’s too funny that I forgot to laugh Jay(I’m being sarcastic).

Jay: when did I make a joke seohyun? I’m serious. You don’t believe me huh? Jasshik! I swear, I eat 10 goguma! Hahahahaha…=P

Gogumaseo: yah! Don’t make fun of my goguma!!

Gogumaseo: okayyy… enough joke. How was your day?

Jay: jasshik!.. it’s maximum super duper the best! Super fine!

Gogumaseo: wohoo… excited much huh? And why is that?

Jay: are curious?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter