is it true or not?

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JAY smiles and shakes his head when he read the e-card he received just now. Aigoo… seohyun-ah..jasshik! its been along times since they last met. But they still contact each other… in the cyber world. I think it’s almost 4 months they’ve been like that. And it’s been a month and a half since he started his working life. Seohyun also has started her housemanship..

                                                                                                ***

SEOHYUN put her headphone on her ears. She search the frequency for SUKIRA and when she found it This is How You Remind Me by Nickleback is already have half played. “you’ve got mail!” her laptop screen suddenly pop-up. She frowned and look at her laptop to open the the e-mail.

                Seohyun annyeong!

A-yo! Long time no see huh? what are you doing? Busy studying the world map until you forgot about the world? Hihi.. just kidding! No joke no fun. Jasshik! Righto, wassup?

Seohyun’s headphone was pulled down. “who’s that?” one voice whispered beside her ear.

Huh! Seohyun immediately stand up and cover her laptop screen from her brother’s view. What the hell is this! How dare he enter to my room without my permission?

Kyuhyun smirk. “who’s that?...” he tried to look at his sister’s laptop once again. But Seohyun was faster than her. She quickly close her laptop.

“no one..” she move her step to her bed. “why you did that? Have you by any chance know the word privacy??” seohyun pout. Haish chincha! Her brother really failed in ethic.

Kyuhyun raise her eyebrow. “why your face look so red?” there must be something. If not, her sister’s face will not turn so red like this.

Erk! Is my face turned red? “why you come to my room oppa?”

Kyuhyun sit on the study table and take a glance at the laptop. “ nothing….” Then he smirk “ who’s that?”

“friend.” Seohyun look at her brother. Please… oppa, don’t use your reading mind power to me. Seohyun pray deep inside her heart.

“friend…” kyuhyun  nod his head. “ boy or girl?”

“that’s not your problem!” seohyun throw her pillow to Kyuhyun’s face.

“yah!” kyuhyun block his face and laugh. “I’m just asking! You don’t have to be mad.”

“aigoo… what do want to talk to me?’ she tried to change the topic.

Kyuhyun form a smile but still silent. Trying to search for the right word. “ remember what I’ve told you before?”

Seohyun raise her left eyebrow.

“remember before, I said that someone has been asking about you.” Kyuhyun move to sit on the chair in front of seohyun.

Gulp! “uhuuhh…” smile give a small smile. Awkward! “is there really someone asking about me?” both of them silent. Seohyun then laugh! “ hahahahaha… are you kidding me? Hahahahaha…” but then she stop when she saw her brother face is still serious just like before. Degeun degeun…Oh owww… is it true? Omg.. this is crazy!

“you think I’m lying?”

Seohyun speechless. She bit her lips. Trying to look deep inside her brother’s eyes. “you’re always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter