Jung Yonghwa

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeobuseyo.. oii.. Yonghwa! It's me Jungshin .”

“Ya! Lee Jungshin!” Yonghwa smirked.

“Why don’t you tell us you’ve came back to Korea? We’re waiting for you, you know. Or you already forgot how to speak Korean that’s why you don’t tell us huh?”

Yonghwa laughed..”Hahaha.. woa wo! Slow down, bro! Relax ok. I know you guys are all busy with all your pack schedules, you rich people! How much are your company paying you huh? Million dollars? Is it enough already to buy Jaguar F-type?”

Jungshin laughed out loud. “Are you crazy? Million dollars? It’s hard already for me to pay for my apartment, now you talk about Jaguar? In my dream…” he continued his laugh. “When did you came back, actually?” Jung Yonghwa, as mysterious as before.

“Last week.”

“Who’s waiting for you at the airport?”

“Minhyuk, Changmin, Minho, Jonghyun.. hmm Yoona was also there. Actually, those who stayed in Seoul” he remembered back. “Oh, Kyuhyun also called me yesterday.”

Jungshin looked at the picture of class 3-1 SPHS student on his working table. “Seohyun just came back last Tuesday..” he looked at those faces of his classmate. He miss all of the them, including Seo Joohyun, the Head Girl. Also Jung Yonghwa who currently is talking to him on the other line.

“Head Girl?” Yonghwa laughed. It’s been a while since he last said those words.

“Don’t you want to meet her?” Jungshin followed Yonghwa to laugh. When he thought back, Yonghwa and Seohyun’s story way back in high school were so funny. He can laugh until tomorrow morning. It’s not even enough I think. The never ending war. Until the end..

“It’s like I’m searching for my own death, bro…” Yonghwa replied. Seo Joohyun… the radical Head Girl. Clumsy but careful. The words that came out from can warm your heart but sometimes can kill you. They both can’t sit in the same place. Almost… but he ruined the story.. everything.

“It’s not wrong to try right? Who knows, she forgot everything after 5 years..”

“Knowing her..” Yonghwa closed his eyes. “..she won’t.”

                                                                                                ***

HE looks at his face in the mirror while fixing his bangs. Yonghwa smirked. Feels like to going back to high school! He remembered his mom’s naggings since the moment he put his first step at Incheon International Airport last week until his hair return back from Yonghee to Yonghwa.

“If someone saw you on the street, they will think you’re in some gangs or a drug dealer!”

“omma…. this is what we called Bohemian style, you know.”

“What Bohemian?.. it’s Hobo for me.”

But to think of it, what his mom said is true. Life style as a student, he don’t even have time to manage himself. Busy with the books everyday, report, project, back and forth to lab. If his hair look like eagle nest, he maybe don’t even have time to realize that. But now, he have come back to his mom’s territory, he must follow the enforcement from the ruler. Yonghwa smirked. Now maybe he looked more organize. Well of course, he will start his working life.

Yonghwa sat at the edge of his bed. He pulled the drawer on the table beside his bed. He take out a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter