why our eyes were always flooded with tears was because his kind words....

The kind lover.....

"but u know.. there is no reason for you to cry.Instead you should have held your head up high and apologize, it's just a shirt anyway......'"

his warm hands holding mine made my heart ran like there is no end, his smile somehow looked as if it was shining.for the first time someone felt this warm that my heart feels safe and i wished for time to pause.just this one moment...my happiness shone through and the tears stopped.he looked at me and told me...

"there you go! no need to cry over small matters. here, it's my phone number. well you still have compensate me somehow right?? a cup of coffee would be great ""

with a smile, he handed me a piece of tissue with numbers written on it. while his hands grazes against mine, my mind were busy working up sentences to thank him.but nothing seems to come out so i just casually bowed to him as a sign of gratitude. "i'll see you later?""with ​those words he walked away and as his shadow faded,  my heart slowly started to beat normally, as i gather all my breath a smile slowly curled up my face.

a few days later, after i gathered all my courage... i finally called him.the beeping sounded like a countdown to an explosion.My heart was counting as well,then this soft smooth deep voice answered.the only words i could utter even after a few days of preparation was co..coff..ffee . trembling and stuttering he quickly figured out my message and like a simple puzzle he agreed to meet me..... Tea and Me coffee shop, Thursday four pm and just with one word  our meeting was planned.

waiting at the coffee shop a few days after for our appointment, i made sure that i look at least decent. i was never really fashion forward you see..  tik tok...tik tok.... the clock sounded as if it was mocking my nervous heart.Then i feel this light tap on my shoulders, my mind was sending alarms to my heart saying be ready because he is here. he sat down and somehow so naturally looked into my eyes and smiled. the way he speaks, how every word uttered was complimented with a smile was mind boggling. he seems to be so comfortable even when the only one who talked during our 'conversation' was him.He didn't ask me why i didn't talk, never made a face showing that he was bored instead every time he lay his eyes on me, he smiled....i never knew him, in fact he was totally a perfect stranger. but his words, gestures and looks seem warmer than those who claim to care for me.that moment, i was praying that it would last longer and that a few extra seconds would made me feel thankful. 

"i know this is a bit awkward since i just met you a few days ago but i noticed the books you were carrying that day and if possible ... well i would like to borrow them.i don't seem to find them anywhere and im pretty sure that they are vintages so.... if you would, can i borrow them??"

with those words our story started, not knowing where it will end.... i, with no second thoughts said yes......

hoping to gather more moments with the kind man..