the reason why we never had the chance to love each other was his kind heart....

The kind lover.....

"grandma!! look! look! isn't this you ?? " 

oh my.... where did you find that old picture , Allie?

"it was in your diary, but u know... who is that handsome guy beside you?? i'm pretty sure that it's not granpa rite."

*smirk*

my..my.. our Allie sure does has a sharp eye. he was my first love, that man... well i'ts a long time ago so i barely remembers his face anymore. why, is my only grandchild interested??

"well , a tiny bit? haha if i were you grandma i'd never leave his side. grandpa has such a temper, i'd choose him within a heartbeat." *kept looking at the handsome guy....

he... was the best man i have ever met, he was kind and thoughtful. there was never a time where he would do things without my consent. now that i think about it, he took care of me so much that he feels like a brother than a lover. he took me away from all those sad things and did everything to put a smile on this face.hahaha i wonder how is he doing these days..

"erm.. grandma, if he was that kind. why would you leave him?? did he cheat or something??"

should i tell you the whole story of my first love?? you seem very curious...

"yeah! sure!! tell me all about your first love."

well it all started when i was about your age. i used to be so quiet and speechless, well because i never had any friends or acquaintance that i could talk to. my life was like a blank piece of paper , no stains or scribbles. it was just plain white paper. i was tired of being alone you see. every person i tried talking to ends up running away, when i ask them why... all they said was "because you're boring and i just can't have fun when i am with you!!!" haha i guess they were right.. i never really cared much about anything, just the fact that there is someone beside me was fulfilling.

then when my life seems dark because i believed no one would stand for me, i met him. At the coffee shop, as you can see.. he is very attracting. i was lining up to get my cup of coffee when i saw him reading a book all alone with his music player by his side,  he was the most interesting person i've laid my eyes onto.. i just couldn't help but to stare.. 

since then i started to stick around the cafe just to sneak a few peeks at him.then one day, while my eyes were on him, i accidentally bumped into the waitress and the coffee spilled on his shirt. the waitress was a fan of him you see, just like me she had her eyes on him. so angry with my mistake she started to curse me and asks me to apologize. i was terrified, there were too many eyes staring and worse part was one of them is his .i was flustered , not knowing what to do i look straight to the floor with tears flooding my eyes. suddenly, i felt this tight grip on my hand. i was being dragged outside, i was too flustered that i kept looking down not giving a care to the person dragging me. i just wanted to go home.

then... "miss... are you alright?? man.. i'd knew she do this. that waitress was too much!.. but u know, there is no reason for you to cry.instead you should have held you head up high and apologized, it's just a shirt anyway"

slowly, swallowing my nervousness i looked up. to my surprise, it was the guy i liked. he was still holding my hand tightly with one hand while wiping the stain with the other one.there was not a hint of anger on his face, instead he looked at me right in the eye and smiled.that was my first time talking with the kind man.