Boxers or Briefs?

Tell me it's okay to like you.

 

 

Min Min POV

 

I can’t believe this.” I gulped, trying to contain my laughter in me, "THE BREAKING NEWS OF THE DAY IS BEAST EXCLUSIVE SHOWER VIDEO ?! HAHAHAHAHA!" I couldn’t hold it in any longer.  It was too funny, and I know I’m going to be mean but, IN YOUR FACE ERS! I saw the boys’ face, they are all definitely awake and they are all trying to understand what’s happening.

 

“You know, I’ve heard of female celebrities making their pictures leaked to the public but this? What are the chances? You are all guys and it’s not even a picture, A Video. An actual video footage!” IT was hilarious really and I had to get it out of my system.

 

When I finally calmed down, I looked up to see boys’ faces. It feels too mean to not let them stay.

Dear God, someone shoot me now cause I’m going to say something I might regret.

 

“Okay,” I let out a deep breath, “Listen up, I feel you pain. So you guys can…” I hesistated for a bit for continuing, “ahh.. you guys can stay here for the next two weeks.” There I’ve said it. Now someone shoot me.

 

Then like a ninja, Dong Woon jumped right off the sofa and hugged me, “Thank you!!!!!” he shouted, threatening to burst my eardrums. Everyone else’s face lit up and they were obviously happy about the extended stay.

 

“Okay,” I took my hands and slightly pushed Dong woon away so that he will break the hug, “ Rule no. 1, no hugging even if it’s because of you being so grateful.” I said. I do not want it to become a habit. Though it was really nice, Dong Woon was so warm.

 

“SO a grateful kiss would be okay then?” He asked cheekily.

 

“See everyone, I am an extremely nice person. When I see people who need help, I help them,” I walked towards the group slowly, “However, if you start pushing it, YOU get KICKED OUT!” I said, ending with a  don’t-you-mess-with-me smile.

 

“Anyways, my name is Min Min. And I am going to make a list now,” Yes , we definitely need that. I took a last look at them before going into my room.

 

“Uhh Uhh.. Min Min?” Hyun seung was stuttering out my name right outside my room.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Urm,”he hesitated (AM I MONSTER THAT I’M MAKING HIM STUTER? >3<) “We kinda need clothes and ehh.. fresh undergarment.”

 

I chuckled to myself. They sound kinda pathetic that they need me to buy even their undergarment for them.

 

“Oh!” I tried to concealed my amusement, and said casually, “Make a list and I’ll buy them.”

 

“Anyways,” I put my head out of the room and saw Hyun Seung at the front and the rest pushing him. They froze at the sight of my head.

 

“Boxers or Briefs?”

 

Every single of them blushed at the very statement.

 

********************************

 

Ahh, this one seems like the more popular one. I guess i feel the same way too. Haha. THough really, i haven't finished it up yet. HAHA.

SO i'll be nice and update another chapter! <3 go go!