The Video.!"

Tell me it's okay to like you.

DJ POV

She came into the room asking for the magic words, and judging from the smile that she had , we definitely got it right. What a simple girl. All it took was a thank you and a sorry.  In the midst of the apologizing, i felt a vibration, Ahh! my phone. A text from the manager,

Guys, wherever you are, stay there. Don't come back for a week or two. Maybe more depends on the situation but we have a major situation right now. Don't ask for details yet, I will elaborate later.

"Great now we can all move on. Go on! Go home!," a huge grin graced her face. She was so eager to have us out of her life and she made no effort to hide it at all..

Solution. Solution. I need a good solution. 

“Please let us stay here for the next two weeks!” Yea, that's one great solution. I'm gonna do exactly what manager hyung said. He said we should stay wherever we are at now and so i shall. Here. WE are all gonna stay here, now just need to convince her.

“WHAT?! HELL NO!” she said. " No way in hell am i gonna do that. You gave me one hell of a night and now you expect to give me two weeks more? No No NO!!!" she started raising her voice down. Now this girl is seriously crazy and not to mention, bipolar. Maybe she should see a psychiatrist. It'll do her some good.

"See, I'm a nice and pleasant person usually, but you're that close to seeing me go all crazy on you if you guys don't leave in the next 10 mins." But you are already crazy.pfft! 

"Yea, really? I'm crazy now? You haven't see crazy from me yet, you you stupid Doo Joon!" 

Ahh, this girl shouts and shouts and shouts. My phone vibrated again and i received another text from manager hyung.

TV NOW! CHANNEL 9 NEWS.

I ignored whatever that girl was saying, took her remote control to switch on the TV  and less than a minute later, i switched it off again.

Everyone was shocked. Even she was shocked. Funny, how "THAT" could calm her down so easily. AN awkward silence looms the room and she finally decided to close the door that she had earlier opened up wide for us to leave.

In a soft, cracking voice, she asked "That's the reason why?"

I simply nodded, acknowledging it would be way too embarrassing. 

She stared at all six of us, who by then was in a state of maximum embarrassment and started laughing. 

Okay this girl piss me off. One- She's seriously bipolar. Two- she has no sense of situation at all.

It was a whole dreadful 5 minutes before she could calm herself down, but even then it was short-lived.

She cleared and opened up , "I can't believe this is breaking news," her face is now threatening to break into a huge laughter again, "THE BREAKING NEWS OF THE DAY IS BEAST EXCLUSIVE SHOWER VIDEO ?! HAHAHAHAHA!" She held her tummy and started roaring with laughter again.

So today is gonna be a long day. A really really long day.

 

*********************************

 

I decided to update this one earlier. How do you like this chapter? I think it's funny. Hehe.
I've always thought of Doo Joon as someone with witty remarks in head all the time. Hehe.

 

Kindly comment and subscribe!