Let's Move On & You Go Home.

Tell me it's okay to like you.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

I was awakened by the bright light that shone through the window. Ah it’s morning already. Everything still seemed to be in a blur. All I could hear were groans and non-stop swearing, it must be the hangover kicking in and taking over our sanity. Blame it on the leader. 3 bottles of whiskey, 4 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of vodka and that wretched last bottle of rice wine. It was all too much for a party.

 

“So, I assume everyone’s awake now?” a voice questioned. There was no answers, just groaning and constant swearing .

 

“Hmm.. no response means no. Maybe this would perk you guys up!” that voice continued.

 

And suddenly out of nowhere a loud sound of the electric guitar filled the room.

 

“What about now?” that voice question again.

 

“Ahh, still not awake, I’m sure this will definitely wake you guys up!”that voice said again, this time sounding really irritated.

 

I felt water being sprayed at me, soon after, everyone was wet and pretty much awake.

“YES!YES! We awake!” everyone shouted in attempt to make that person stop the spraying,

 

My vision finally clear and I guess, so did everyone as we looked right in front of us, a beautiful girl with long brown locks, sitting down with an electric guitar. With a smirk on her face, she said “ Hwy good morning, my beastly friends!”

 

Crap she knows who we are, I thought to myself.

 

“Well of course I know who you are Junhyung-shi. I’m not living under a rock, y’know. I know every single one of your names too. Anyways, your sleeping pictures would be daebak huh? So think carefully of what you’re gonna say next and I better hear what I deserve to hear.” She is like so..PSYCHIC!

 

“And what’s that?” The 4-D Dong woon asked her.

 

With an amused smile, she answered, “Well, that’s for you to figure out isn’t it?”

 

Maybe this would be a really bad timing but she looks incredibly pretty when she smiles.

 

Half an hour later, she came out of the room, “So figure it out yet?” she asked.

 

“Thank you & sorry for everything.” All of us answered in unison as we had practiced.

 

“Great, now that we’ve passed that. We can all move on and leas a normal life. So go on and go home!” she exclaimed, looking extremely happy with the fact that we would soon be out of her life.

 

“Please let us stay here for the next two weeks!” Doo Joon suddenly exclaimed out loud!

 

What the hell is he thinking?

 

“WHAT?! HELL NO!” She replied instantaneously,

 

************************************************

Anyone wondering what will happen next?

Let me give you a hint. Shower.
Haha. THat's all you getting for me. The next chapter is completed already but i thought it's be fun to leave you waiting.
Cause in the next chapter is where fun begins!