So am i gay now?

Tell me it's okay to like you.

JunHyung's POV

This girl is really pissing me off. She is either really dumb or she's just trying to piss me off real bad. What must i do to convince her that i am perfectly straight and not gay. Whatever made her think of that even?

"YA!" I cannot keep it in me already. Somehow i just couldn't bear the idea of her thinking of me as a gay guy.

"Yes? Anything you want to say?" she replied with that annoying smile again. FIne if that's the way you want it, you will not think that i'm gay after this conversation!

I took her face in my hands and kissed her. I had wanted it to be a short kiss but somehow i got overwhelmed and started to kiss her more passionately. She didn't seemed to fight it off. Neither did she seem to hate it. She is now pinned onto the wall now and it's taking over me. I've never really felt this way before but i needed to kiss her, i needed her to kiss me back. I broke the kiss and look at her, her eyes were shut tight.

I whispered into her ears, "SO am i gay now?" i asked, though i had already know what her reply would be.

"Uhh.... no?" she said, stuttering before falling onto the ground.

"Okay. Right. Now that we've got that straight, I'm going to go in." I walked away from her, though truly i had wanted to stay longer. I had wanted to kiss her even harder than before, but i knew i had to go before things gets messier than it already is. I took one last glance at her, she was still on the floor, with her head down.

Doo Joon's POV

Am i seeing thing?
Did Junhyung just kissed her?
I had been right there all along, though from a distance i can exactly hear what they were talking about.
I saw him pulled her face towards him and kissed her passionately.
I look at the direction again.
Junhyung's gone. He was no longer there. There was only Min Min on the ground.
I walked closer only to hear her sobbing.

 

******************************

Ahhhh, he kissed her again.
What do you think of this chapter?
Seems like my chapter is getting shorter and shorter >3<
But i'll try to make it a bit longer okay.

ANd thank you to you people who commented. i love you guys truckloads!

Hope you guys are still enjoying the ff  <3 and to new subscribers, hello! I don't bite. so .....

Don't forget to comment and subscribe okay!

CHU~