Chapter 2

BTOB Days Off

Ilhoon POV:

 

I stirred in my sleep due to I felt that there someone was watching me. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was that none other than the crush of my heart is watch me with serious face the person was Lee Minhyuk. Lee Minhyuk is a handsome man, had a y but tough body but the most important one is he has the most y lips in the world.

The first time I knew that I had a special feeling for the visual of the group when we BTOB had a schedule in Ingikayo. When we perform in the stage Minhyuk hyung did some of fan services with maknae Sungjae. They hugged each other than their also hold hand. In that moment I felt angry and mad at him because other than him no one can touch his Hyukkie. His mine only!!!

First I thought that it was a dream, that Minhyuk was watching him so rubbed my eyes repeatedly. When I heard someone called my name my eyes practically wide open to see that Minhyuk looked at me with sad face.

Then I automatically sit in my bed and said “What are you doing here Minhyuk hyung?”.

“Oh… I was just curious that this room doesn’t locked so I see inside to see that you was sleeping.”

 “Btw why are you here Ilhoon-ya yesterday doesn’t you said that you went to visit you parent?”

“Oh, I called them yesterday to know from my cousin that they went overseas because of some worked to do.”

Then the room was silent since the two of them don’t know what to say again. To kill the awkwardness I was the first to talk.

 “Ummm… I’m going to take shower” after I said that in hurried I went down from my bed to know that I almost fall but before my face touch the floor I felt there are a arms tightly hugged me from behind.

In the feeling of the arms I know who it was? “Ilhoon ya are you okay? You didn’t hurt right?” he asked that still keep hugged me tightly in his arms.

I answered “Yeah I’m okay, thank you for saving me from falling.” with that I lose his arms from my waist.

 “I’m going to take shower” without looking back I run out from the room to our shared bathroom. Inside the bathroom I touch my chest that beating so fast.

 

 

Minhyuk POV:

 

When Ilhoon went into the bathroom then I knew that I had lose my chance to have a talk to him why he was so mad at me?. But we can still talk after his finish shower since that today is our day off, we had two days free.

Since Ilhoon always take shower longer than other so I had much time to make something to eat. So I went to kitchen to cook something to eat, I opened the fridge that there are still some vegetables, eggs and raw meat left so I can cooked Ilhoon favorite food. First I cooked rice that is enough for three people because Ilhoon is the type that likes eating much food. Second I wanted to make egg soup. Then the vegetables, there are carrots, cabbage and pumpkin so I just make it into salad. The lastly the main one is Samgyupsal, I take the row meat then cutting it into several pieces then cook it.

In BTOB the members that knew how to cook is Eunkwang hyung and me. After everything is set at the table Ilhoon just had finished his shower then went to the kitchen when he smell something delicious.

 “Wow, samgyupsal my favorite food”

 “Who cook this?” he asked that while he take the chair and sit on it.

“It me whose cooking this” when I said that his face eventually change into the face that I don’t what it is.

 “Hurry eat it before it become cold” Then they start eat without talking. “So… Ilhoon?” “Hmm” “How foods? It Okays right and nothing wrong?” I repeatedly asked him because I want to know his impressions about my cooking.

After a long time I think Ilhoon answered my question with just nodding his head.

When he was about to stand up I said “Hoonie ya I want to talk to you about something?” with that he sat down again.

“Why are you not talking to me when we were in the make the MV last three days?” he just sit there silently do not say anything then I continue talking.

 “Did I do something wrong to make you this mad? but I don’t know what it is?” I said that still looking at him.

 “It..no..not.. like that” he stutter but still looked anywhere not me.

“Then what it is?” I standing up and walking towards him. Ilhoon still doesn’t move an inch. I felt annoyed that he won’t say anything so I pulled his face to me. Now we’re facing each other face, then I know that Ilhoon had a sad face.

“What..” before I finish talking Ilhoon slap away my hand in his face and ran away to his shared room.

Then I followed after him and when I want to open the door but can’t because it locked then I knocked. When there no sound so I knocked again “Ilhoon…. open the door”. Then I heard someone sobbing in the room “Why are you crying Ilhoon?” still doesn’t answer. “If you don’t open the door I will stay here until you opened the door” I said that with stern voice. The sobbing slowly faded away and I heard someone walk and there a clicking sound than the door is unlocked. The door is opened from inside and it slightly open. I went inside to see that Ilhoon is sitting in the lower bunk still sobbing but not loud as before.