Chapter 5

BTOB Days Off

No One POV:

Ilhoon watch some movies in living room while Minhyuk sleeps with his head in Ilhoon thigh. Since afternoon there only two of them in the dorm, Hyunsik and Eunkwang hyung went out after they eat. Minhyuk wake up and which his position to seat beside Ilhoon and hugged his waist. They watch movies then the last scene make two of them stunned and embarrassed. The scene was about the girl kissing the boy and they make love in the bed.

No one said something and the two of them avoided each other eyes. When the movies ended Ilhoon the first one to make a move by he stand up to pick up the glass they use bring it to kitchen.

But the true is Eunkwang hyung and Hyunsik hyung not really going out they stay beside the dorm there is a park they sat there and confirmed they planned. After they satisfied with their plan, their going back to the dorm and opened the door quietly.

There are no sound like have people insides he dorm, “Hyung where they are? Are we too late?” asked Hyunsik to his leader with curiosity.

“Hmm, I don’t think so, because if they going out then they must have passed the park but we don’t saw them. Let just take a look in the room first” they went to Minhoon shared room but it empty.

Then they went to kitchen, other room, bathroom also there no sign their there. The last thing they haven’t checked is living room. When they was about to enter the living room they hear a noises, so the curiosity take over they get nearer to the noises to know what it is. Then scene they saw make the mouth gap wide open and eyes are about to fall. It was where Ilhoon and Minhyuk kissing in the couch, Ilhoon laid flat at sofa and Minhyuk straddle him and kiss him full in the lips.

Since they were too much in shock and surprise they didn’t realized that the couple looked at them with red face and shock. “Eunkwang hyung, Hyunsik hyung what are you doing there?” They didn’t answer but asked with question “Are you dating each other?” Since when?”.

Those questions make both of them silent and not brave enough to look at their collages. Then the couple nodding their head at same time “Yeah we were dating since the first day off.” “But please to tell to the manager if they knew we were dating. Their gonna break us apart” Ilhoon pleaded to the oldest.

“It’s not that we are against it but we just wanna know if our prediction it true or not? hehehe but regarding our manager we going to help you about it as much as possible, but you know this secret will be not hided at long time they going to know slowly.”

Then the couple really felt grateful to their colleagues that there are willing to hide their big secret from other and hope the secret will never be revealed in the long time.

 

THE END

 

Thank you to my friends that support me to write this fanfic. I hope you guys like it. HEHEHEHE XP……. Looking out for my new fanfic hehehe.