Chapter 3

BTOB Days Off

Ilhoon POV:

 

When l heard his stern voice I became scared so without noticing I unlocked and opened the door for him to enter.

“So are you going to tell me or not?” he said and sat in front of me. In first I was hesitation to tell him but when I saw his serious face that he always show when he performing at stage. I only nod my head as answered for his question.

“Okay, then tell Me.” he said. I tried to gather my energy that have been gone since then. When I felt that it was the time I started talk. “Th…the..reason..I was mad at you because…”

 

FLASHBACK….

“Okay for this song the person who’s going to be the main character is Lee Minhyuk” director said in conference room.

 “So Minhyuk-shi are agree to become the main character in this MV?” Minhyuk still in shock because he thought that other members will be the main character not him but it was the opposite of it.

 “Yeah I agreed” he said still cannot believe it.

“Okay that make thing easy”

 “But you already read the script rite in this MV you going to do several kissing scene with the girl also there are sleep together scene” he said looked at Minhyuk.

“Oh… yeah….” “WHAT!! Kissing scene” he said in shock tone.

“Don’t worry there not much of it just a few scene” director said that to comfort Minhyuk. Other members are jealous of Minhyuk because he can kissing girl also the girl also pretty. While everyone else was busy hearing Director explanation but there is one person who feels uncertain. That person none other than Jung Ilhoon.

The day making MV:

“Okay Minhyuk please proceed to the set we going to record where you and the girl sleeping together first” in that day there are only Minhyuk, Hyunsik and Ilhoon, other members had no schedule.

 So Minhyuk sleep with the girl in the bed. These scenes make Ilhoon mad and want to punch that girl in the face.

“Yah, are okay Ilhoon? Your face is red, are you running a fever?” Hyunsik asked worried of Ilhoon. Before Hyunsik hand touch Ilhoon forehead, he already walk away and said “I want to go to restroom”.

 

After he arrived at restroom, he expressed all that he discontent in the restroom.

“What she thinking hugged my Hyukkie like that? Did she think that when Hyukkie kiss her, that Hyukkie will like her”.

“Hmm it is not going to happen because Hyukkie only want me to sleep with him”. Then after he felt calm down he went to the set again only to see the girl was flirting with his Hyukkie. When he was about to go out he heard someone calling his name. “Ilhoon….Ilhoon….Ilhoon….where are you going?”  Minhyuk called my name and wave at me.

Without looking back I running out from the set and went to café to buy a drink. Fell like years, my phone rang that a message has arrived. I toke out my phone from my bag.

From: Hyunsik hyung

To : Ilhoonie

 

Yah! Ilhoon where are you? It’s your turn

to record. Hurry came back everyone is searching for you.

 

From: Ilhoonie

To: Hyunsik Hyung

Yeah, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.

 

I arrived in the studio only to be greeted by worried people such as manager hyungs, my fellow members and coodi noona. They shoot me with question, where you go? Are you okay?. After finishing recording we go back to the dorm. In the van, Hyunsik hyung sit in the front while I and Minhyuk hyung sit at the back of the van. It was really awkward between us because of what happened.

“Errr…Ilhoon where are you going early? I’m very worried about you.” his facing at me.

 “Nothing I just went to buy some coffee but on the way I meet my old friend that why I was late because I too engrossed to meet my best friend” said that without looked at him in the eyes.

“Ohhh” still doesn’t satisfy with my answered.

 “I’m going to sleep” I said even before he had a chance to say something.

Till now when he called I or he said that he had something to say, I just ignored it. Since then I avoided him when we are together or had schedule at same program.  

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

“That was the story. I don’t want anyone to touch you other than myself.” showed an annoyed face.

The atmosphere in that room is very awkward. He take deep breath and say “Ummm…Min…Minhyuk…hyung..Since we debuted I have a feeling towards you not as hyung but more than that…”

“Saranghae hyung” when I looked at the older his eyes wide and his mouth hang open.

After liked hours and no one is talking. Both of us just staring into each other eyes and didn’t say anything.