Meeting Woo Ji Ho aka ZICO

To The Beautiful Himi

   The following morning was like any other morning. Changsun cooked breakfast, while Himchan and Ji Hoon sat at the table waiting for the food. The only difference was that there was no Seunghyun to greet them, "Good morning, did you sleep well last night?" Instead a sleepy Jun Hong sat at the table and greeted them "Good morning hyungs," Himchan smiled at him "Good morning Jun Hong," Changsun finished cooking and sat with the others at the table. They ate eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast. Changsun watched as Ji hoon and Jun Hong glanced at each other as they ate. Himchan noticed their glances and grew suspicious, but shrugged it off. Changsun continued eating and asked Himchan how they'd be going to school. Himchan finished up his toast and answered "My friend Daehyun said he's take us," Changsun nodded.

   Himchan excused himself from the table and called Daehyun, "Yeoboseyo?"Daehyun answered "Daehyun shi?"Himchan made sure he dialed the right number "ah, Himchannie! what's up?" Daehyun was excited to hear Himchan's voice "Daehyun shi, are you coming to pick us up?" Himchan asked to be sure Daehyun was coming "Aniyo, When I told my parents my dad was totally ok with but my mom kept ing at me about it. She said I shouldn't give random people rides in our "EXPENSIVE" car. Then I explained to her that you are my friend and I'm just helping you out while your hyung is away. Dad tried to talk to her berfore he left but he failed to convince her other wise.  She says she has to meet you first," Himchan sighed "Alright then..." He hung up and looked at Changsun "He says he's not able to give us a ride,"

    Changsun nodded "Ok, looks like I'm giving you a ride," Himchan and Ji Hoon looked at him confused "Since when did we have a car and don't you have work?" Changsun chuckled "We had a car since yesterday, I finally got enough money to get a car and pay the lawyer and no, I don't have work hyung has a day off," HImchan got even more confused "Lawyer?" Changsun got up and started to put dishes away "Seunghyun hyung will explain when he gets home," Himchan hated it when his hyungs were like this with him. Himchan went into his room to get his and Jun Hong's backpacks. When he went out he saw Ji Hoon and Jun Hong hand in hand waiting for him and Changsun. Changsun Stop where he was when he saw what Himchan was seeing. "You two explain," Jun Hong looked at Ji Hoon who just stared at his brother. Changsun sighed "Fine, explain in the car let's go,"

     They all got into the car and Changsun waited for an explanation. Ji Hoon saw his hyung's glances through the mirror and took a deep breath. Changsun sighed "Well, are you going to tell me what happened or not?" Ji Hoon looked at Jun Hong then back at his brother. Himchan asked one more question before he started explaining "Can you tell me why I woke up without Jun Hong in my room this morning?" Jun Hong held on to  Ji Hoon as he began to explain himself "Hyung... I may have done things with Jun Hong..." Himchan glared at them through the mirror "What things?" Ji Hoon nervously laughed "You know... Those things that lovers... Do..." He saw Himchan glare even more and nervously swallowed his saliva.

     Before Himchan can even scold Ji Hoon, they had already reached his school and Ji Hoon got out of the car. Junhong looked at Himchan nervously "Himi, hyung let me explain," Himchan looked back at him through the mirror "yes, do explain what heppened after I fell asleep," Jun Hong cleared his throat "When you fell asleep, I went to the bathroom cause I had to pee. Then when I went out I saw Ji Hoon hyung and then for some reason he pulled me into his room then..... Yeeeeaaaahhhh......." Himchan looked at Changsun then at the road  "Tell me what happened after he pulled you into the room? Did you do the one thing I told you not to?"

      Jun Hong slightly nodded and mumbled "Yes.." HImchan sighed and stopped asking questions. When they reached the school Changsun told Himchan to call him so he can pick him up after school. When he left, Himchan and Jun Hong walked to their classrooms. As they walked through the courtyard,Himchan bumped into someone and fell on his "Ow..." He rubbed his as got up. Everyone around them watched and whispered as the person he bumped into glared at him. When the person looked at the other students the all dispersed like a bunch of cockroaches that were about to get squashed. HImchan looked at the guy and quickly apologized "I'm sorry for bumping into you man, I didn't see you while I was talking to my friend,"

    The guy looked back at him and spoke "Don't talk to me like I'm your friend and next time watch where you're going," Jun Hong stood beside Himchan quietly and a bit scared "Zico, I'm sorry we caused you trouble, but can we go?" Himchan looked at Jun Hong "Zico?" The guy spoke again "That's right, my name's Zico. Now if you don't mind scram!" Himchan looked back at Zico and crossed his arms 'This guy's just like  Minsoo,' he thought "And what if I don't want to?"  Jun Hong tugged on Himchan's shirt "Hyung, don't mess with him and let's go," Zico smirked "That's right Zelo, tell your friend here what he should do," Himchan didn't like this guy at all and it didn't help to know they already didn't get along "Who the hell are you anyway?"

   Jun Hong tugged on his shirt even more "Hyung, he's the principal's son," Himchan glared at Zico "And that gives him the right to talk to me that way after I apologized? You know what I have no time for this," Himchan started to walk passed him and stopped when Zico grabbed his wrist "Where the are you going I'm not done talking to you,"  Himchan tried to free himself from his grip "Let go of me!" Zico grabbed Himchan's chin with his free hand "You listen here alright, I run this school and it would be good for you if you didn't talk back to me like that," Himchan chuckled "i thought Yongguk ran this school?" 

    The minute Zico heard Yongguk's name, he landed a fist on Himchan's face "Say that again and I swear I'll do worse," he let go of Himchan and shoved him "And low lives like you should know their place in this school, right Zelo?" Zico started laughing making Himchan pissed off. Even if he knew he shouldn't, Himchan punched Zico straight in the face " I am not a ing low life!" Zico wiped the blood off of his lip and smirked "But your older brother is," Himchan grew furious "Don't you ever talk about my brother like you know him!" Himchan was about to land another fist on him, but Zico caught it and punched him. Himchan fell on the floor and Zico grabbed him by his collar. Zico was about to punch him again but was stopped by his friend "Ji Ho! Stop!" 

    He let go of Himchan and looked at his friend "Kyung? what are you doing here?" At the same time Yongguk saw what was going on and ran towards Himchan and helped him up " Are you ok Himchan?" Himchan nodded. Kyung looked at Himchan then back at Zico " I saw people running from this direction and asked what was going on," They all turned when they heard Minsoo yelling "Yah! Zico, what the did you do to pretty boy's face?" Zico crossed his arms "None of your ing business Cap!" Minsoo smirked when he saw Yongguk. He knew how much his cousin liked Himchan and thought he could use this opportunity to shake him a bit. 

    MInsoo went up to HImchan and wrapped an arm around his waist and placed his hand under his chin "You're bleeding," He the blood off of Himchan's lips. Himchan went wide eyed and pushed Minsoo away from him "What the are you doing?!" Yongguk grabbed Minsoo by the collar "Didn't I tell you to STAY.AWAY.FROM.HIMCHAN," Minsoo grabbed Yongguk's wrists and pulled them away, smirking "You can't really blame me now can you?"  Zico laughed at the two quarreling cousins "I can't believe you are fighting over such a low life,"He eyed Himchan. Himchan glared at him and walked passed him continuing to his class. Jun Hong followed right behind him.

     Yongguk was about to follow when he heard Daehyun call his name "Yongukkie Hyung!!!" Zico sighed "Whatever," and walked away to his classroom with kyung. Yongguk waited for Daehyun and then continued to their classroom. At the classroom door, Yongguk stopped and turned "Why the are you following me?" Minsoo snickered "I'm in your ing class PABO!" he walked into the classroom. Yongguk facepalmed and walked to his seat with Daehyun. Daehyun laughed at his best friend "Hyung, how can you forget he's in the same class when he sits next t the guy you like?" Yongguk shrugged and sat down. Himchan uncomfortably sat in his seat next to Minsoo.


BTW the school courtyyard looks kinda like this :