Jun Hong's Best mistake

To The Beautiful Himi

   Jun Hong wondered around the house and stopped when he found Ji Hoon's room. He was curious as to why Ji Hoon had changed him mind on letting him sleep in his room while he stayed there. Jun Hong knocked on the door "Ji Hoon ah," No answer. "Ji Hoon ah," He knocked once more. There was still no answer, Jun Hong turned the knob to see if it was open. When it turned, he went right in and closed the door. "Jun Hong shi?" He turned when he heard Ji Hoon's voice.Ji Hoon stood there wearing sweatpants. His dripping hair made it obvious he was just in the shower. Jun Hong blinked "Ji Hoon hyung," Ji Hoon pointed at his bed telling him to sit down. Jun Hong refused and stayed where he was, "Ji Hoon hyung, why did you change your mind?" Ji Hoon raised an eyebrow "About what?" Jun Hong blushed a little "Me sleeping in your room while I stayed here," Ji Hoon walked towards him "If I tell you, will you freak out?" Jun Hong shook his head "I don't think so," Jun Hong watched as Ji Hoon walked towards him "Jun Hong shi, remember the eigth grade when we accidentally kissed?" Jun Hong blushed even more.

~The Eigth Grade~

    "Jun Hong!" Ji Hoon was happily calling his friend as he ran towards him. Jun Hong was sitting at a lunch table munching on his cherry tomatoes. Jun Hong watched as his friend ran over to where he was "Ji Hoon hyung, annyeong!"  He waved with a smile on his face. Ji hoon slowed to a walk when he was near the table. He sat next to Jun Hong. They talked and laughed, they shared their lunches and *bump* a kid from their class was fooling around and accidentally bumped into Ji Hoon causing him to kiss Jun Hong. Ji Hoon pulled away from Jun Hong and they stared at each other a bit shocked.

~Present Time~

   Jun Hong nodded "And after that we didn't talk for a month," Ji Hoon stopped a few inches away from him "Because YOU  wouldn't talk to ME,"  Jun Hong looked down at the floor "But when we did talk again..." Ji Hoon turned his back to Jun Hong. Jun Hong grabbed his hand "I told you I was going to move schools," Ji Hoon took his hand back "You have no idea how much it hurt me when you left.. and seeing you made me feel that pain all over again," Jun Hong couldn't hold back tears as they rolled down his cheeks "I admit I made a mistake moving to GukNam Academy, but it proved to be the best mistake I made, Because... Being away from you made me realize how much I need you,it's not the same without you Ji Hoon hyung," Ji Hoon faced Jun Hong again, "If you really do need me then you wouldn't have left me,"  Jun Hong raised his voice a little "If I didn't leave you I wouldn't have realized how much I love you!" Ji Hoon froze "you..?" Jun Hong cupped his face in his hands and kissed him "Yes you idiot! I love you!" Ji Hoon stood there trying to process what had happened. Jun Hong sighed when Ji Hoon just stared at him and opened the door almost hitting Himchan "Oh, Himchan hyung! Mianhamnida!"Himchan slightly smiled, "It's alright. By the way it's dinner time," Jun Hong nodded and walked to the kitchen wiping away his tears. Ji Hoon blinked and grabbed a shirt from his drawer, putting it on. Himchan went into Ji Hoon's room "P.O, why was Jun Hong crying just now?" Jun Hong sat at the dining table and looked up at a man he didn't know. The man smiled at him "Hello, I'm Changsun, Himchan's older brother. You must be his friend Jun Hong," 

    Jun Hong slightly bowed "Ah, annyeonghaseyo," Changsun chuckled "Anyway, why were you crying just now?" Jun Hong looked at him "I... I was talking to Ji Hoon and he started to talk about.. Depressing things that made me cry..." Changsun nodded, but didn't believe him. Ji Hoon looked at Himchan "Hyung.... H-He..... He kissed me and..... He told me he loves me.... But I couldn't tell him how I felt.... And-" Himchan hugged his brother "It must have hurt him. For now you have to go eat dinner, later we'll have to talk about this," Ji Hoon nodded and followed Himchan to the kitchen. They saw Changsun and Jun Hong talking, "I see you two have been acquainted," Himchan said while placing all of the food he cooked on the table. Ji Hoon sat across from Jun Hong. While they ate the two were quiet. Not one tried to talk to the other. To break the silence Changsun spoke up "By the way, Jun Hong, you never told me what it was you talked about that made you cry," Jun Hong blinked at him. He wasn't sure if it was ok to tell him the truth. Ji Hoon cleared his throat "Um, Joonie hyung, didn't he tell you?" Changsun looked at him "What? All he said was that you were talking about depressing things but didn't tell me what those things were," Ji Hoon immediately turned back to his food and mumble "Depressing huh..." Changsun looked at Ji Hoon "Say something Ji Hoon?" Ji Hoon looked at changsun and shook his head. Jun Hong kept his eyes on his plate and HImchan noticed he hadn't even tough anything on it. "Jun Hong shi, is there something wrong?" Jun Hong kept staring at his plate "Ask you brother hyung," Changsun looked at Ji Hoon then at Himchan. 

    'There's something these three are hiding..' Changsun continued to eat, pretending he's given up. Ji Hoon looked at Jun Hong and noticed he wasn't touching his food at all. He looked at Himchan, who just kept eating, then back at Jun Hong who was slowly starting to eat. Himchan looked at Ji Hoon and sighed "P.O wasn't there something you wanted to say to Jun Honggie?" Ji Hoon looked at Himchan with an alarmed look on his face "W-What?" He blushed when he saw Jun Hong had looked up at him.  Himchan put another piece of his kimchi in his mouth "You have something to tell Jun Hong right?" Ji Hoon started to blush even harder. Changsun put his chopsticks down next to his plate "Jun Hong, tell me the truth, why were you crying?" Jun Hong swallowed the piece of meat he had in his mouth " I.." Changsun looked at Jun Hong, still waiting for his answer. Ji Hoon put his chopsticks down next to his empty plate. Himchan kept his eyes on Ji Hoon, until Ji Hoon was unable to keep quiet. "Ok! I love you Jun Hong!" Jun Hong stared at Ji Hoon, tears threatening to escape his eyes. "Yes, I'm an idiot who's afraid to tell you I love you! And yes, I'm the idiot who decided not to chase after you! And yes I love you Kwon Jun Hong!" Changsun halfway choked on the galbi he was eating "Whoa, P.O I was not expecting this to be a lovers' quarrel that closely resembles the one Top hyung Ji Yong Hyung had when they first started dating," Himchan glared at Changsun "Hyung, seriously?" Changsun rubbed the back of his head and grinned. 

   Himchan turned his attention to Ji Hoon "P.O, let's make one thing clear, now that you've told him how you felt and clearly you two are in love with each other. He is still sleeping in my room," Ji Hoon blinked at Himchan "Can't he sleep in my room for tonight?" Himchan shook his head "No," Ji Hoon looked at Changsun, who just shrugged and got up from the table. himchan got up and started to clean the table. Jun Hong placed his chopsticks on the table and went to Himchan's room to change his clothes.  ji Hoon went back to his room and paced around his room trying to process what he just did. "What the hell did you just do Ji Hoon?"