Jongup's Jealousy, Ji Hoon's Crush

To The Beautiful Himi

     It's been a month since Himchan transferred to GukNam Academy and he became close with Jun Hong. Maybe not as close as he is with Jongup, but close nonetheless. Occasionally he would go to Jongup's house to try to talk to him, but Jongup's mother would give him some excuse. Himchan was growing tired of this, so he thought maybe if he texted him or call him he would reply. 'Jonguppie, how have you been? I've tried going to your house several times to talk to you ,but you were too busy. I really want to talk, not being able to talk to you like this hurts,' Jongup looked at his phone and sighed "you're right, it does hurt... We really have to talk,' Jongup got dressed and told his mother he was going to Himchan's house. Himchan saw the text and got confused "Wait. Is he coming here now???" He replied to Jongup asking him 'Ya Jongup are you coming here now?' He got no reply. "That stupid Jongup..." He muttered as he gripped his phone and walked out of his room "He should tell me if coming over first..." Before he could enter the living room he heard a familiar voice that sure wasn't Jongup's. When he realized it was Daehyun, he face palmed remembering the project they had for Biology. 

     Himchan continued walking and entered the living room. He sat next to Daehyun and discussed their project. "Himchannie, what was our topic again?" Daehyun asked as he took his book and laptop out of his bag. "Ah! hold on let me get my paper," Daehyun nodded as Himchan got up and went back to his room. As soon as Himchan was in his room, Seunghyun and Jongup were at the door. "Himchannie~! Jonguppie is here!" Seunghyun called to Himchan. Jongup's smile disappeared when he saw Daehyun siiting on the couch. "Not to be rude or anything but... who are you?" Jongup asked as he walked to the couch. Seunghyun looked at who Jongup was talking and saw a very confused Daehyun. "I'm Jung Daehyun.I'm Himchan's friend and classmate," He bowed at the two guys infont of him. Seunghyun smile and greeted Daehyun "Hello, I'm Himchan's older brother Seunghyun," Jongup sat on the couch to wait for Himchan. Seunghyun noticed the book and laptop and asked "Are you guys working on something?" Daehyun nodded with a smile on his face "Yes, we have a project in Biology that's due friday, so I came over to  work on it," Seunghyun nodded " I see, well it was nice meeting you," Seunghyun went into his room and changed out of his uniform. HImchan went back to the living room and saw Jongup sitting next to Daehyun " Hi Jongup... How's it been?"  Jongup watched as Himchan sat between him and Daehyun "Not much... Um.. HImchan there's-" Daehyun spoke before he could finish.

     "Himchannie, How many slides do you want on the powerpoint?" Himchan read the chapter they were assigned " at least ten," Daehyun nodded as he began to make their powerpoint. HImchan pointed out stuff in the book as Daehyun wrote it in the slides. Daehyun noticed Jongup sitting quietly next to Himchan and decided to start a conversation " So um... Jongup, how long have you known Himchan?" Jongup looked at Daehyun, who was focused on the powerpoint " We've known each other since we were in the fifth grade," Daehyun, though his face never left the screen, smiled " That's a pretty long time," Jongup nodded a bit " Yeah, what about you? Was this the first time you met Himchan?" Daehyun chuckled " Actually, the first time I met Himchan was ten years ago when we were nine," Jongup cleared his throat " Oh.. That's cool..." Daehyun nodded " mhmm, He was the cutest boy I've met. When I saw him in class for the first time, I thought I was looking at a prince. Himchannie is so handsome, don't you think?" Jongup agreed " Yeah, Himhan hyung is handsome, that's why most of the girls in school were head over heels for him," They both laughed "Girls would do anything to have him," Himchan slightly smiled " Whatever you guys, Daehyun we should finish up the powerpoint," Daehyun finished the powerpoint and saved uit in his laptop, USB drive and Samsung Galaxy SIII. Himchan remembered he was going to talk to Jongup "By The Way,Jonguppie ah, what's been up lately? Everytime I went to your house your mother would tell me you were busy,"

     Jongup took a deep breath "Actually, I was never busy.... I just told my mom to tell you that so you'd leave..." Himchan was a bit shocked but relieved that Jongup was being honest with him "Jonguppie.... Why? Were you that mad at me?"  Jongup nodded " Yeah... Especially since I've been seeing you hang out with some other guy...I..." Himchan chuckled " Do you mean Jun Hong? Are you jealous of Jun Hong?" when Jongup nodded Himchan started laughing " Jonguppie, don't be jealous of Jun Hong. You should be happy I actually have a friend at school, especially since I felt like you had abandoned me when you decided to ignore me," Jongup rubbed the back of his head "I'm sorry..." Seunghyun walked into the living room talking on his phone with Ji Yong. He looked at Himchan "Himchan, Jun Hong is going to stay for a week. Ji Yong and I are going on a trip with the company and Jun Hong has no one to care for him so i said he could gohere," Himchan nodded "Ok... But who's going to bring us to school?" Seunghyun forgot about that, but recognized his boss's son "Daehyun can give you a ride, If it's ok with him," Daehyun barely recognized Seunghyun and chuckled " Oh you must be the waiter at daddy's restaurant! No wonder you seemed familiar! Of course I'll give Himchannie a ride," he grinned, Jongup felt invisible again. Himchan looked at Daehyun "Really Daehyun? Are you sure it's alright?" Daehyun nodded "Of course!"

     Seunghyun walked back into his room with feeling of relief and went back into his room to finish packing. Himchan felt a bit hungry and gut up "Do you guys want something to eat?" Jongup and Daehyun nodded. Himchan went into the kitchen to make them something to eat.  *Ding Dong* Seunghyun walked to the door and opened it. Daehyun noticed Jun Hong " Hey Zelo!" Jun Hong looked at Daehyun "Daehyun hyung..." Jun Hong went into Himchan's house with his bag. Ji Yong helped Seunghyun pack his things. Jun Hong sat next to Daehyun " Hyung, what are you doing here?" Daehyun put his things away " Himchannie and I have a project in Biology," JunHong Nodded "Oh,ok,". HImchan placed a plate of Kimbap and Kimchi on table in front of them. He also placed a plate of teriyaki on the table. He noticed Jun Hong and greeted him "Hi Jun Honggie," Jun Hong smiled at him "Annyong," Himchan handed them chopsticks. Smelling the teriyaki, Ji Hoon walked into the living room " Himchannie hyung, did you cook again??" Himchan nodded and motioned for his brother to sit with them.Ji Hoon sat next to Jongup and greeted him " Annyonghaseyo," Jongup greeted him back. 'At least someone finally acknowledeged me' Jongup thought to himself. 

    Jun Hong noticed Ji Hoon and greeted him " Ji Hoon ah, Annyong," Ji Hoon looked at Jun Hong and blushed "A..Annyong," Jun Hong smiled and put some teriyaki in his mouth. Ji Hoon slowly put some teriyaki into his mouth. He felt ackward with Jun Hong there. Jongup felt out of place " Himchannie... I'm gonna go now," He got up and left. Himchan suddenly felt like Jongup was feeling out of place because of him. Himchan was going to go after him, but Jun Hong hugged him "HImi, I didn't know you can cook!!!" Himchan slightly smiled. Seunghyun and Ji Yong went out of the room and reminded their brother a couple of things before leaving. "Jun Hong, don't forget to ask Himchan for anything and his brother Changsun is the adult here so you can ask him for things as well. But if it's an emergency, call me ok," Jun Hong nodded. Seunghyun hugged his brothers "HImchan, P.O, Hyung's gonna be gone for a week. Joonie hyung is here. He'll be in charge until I come back. Himchan, take care of  P.O and watch Jun Hong," Himchan nodded " Ok Hyung, have fun," Seunghyun and Ji Yong left. Jun Hong looked around "By the way, where's your brother Changsun Himi?" Himchan looked back at Jun Hong "He's at work," Jun Hong nodded "Um... Where will I sleep?" Himchan looked at Ji Hoon, "With Ji Hoon. You can stay in his room," Ji Hoon blushed and ran into his room.

    Himchan followed his brother and closed the door behind him. "Ji Hoon, what's wrong? Do you not want Jun Hong here?" Ji Hoon shook his head "H.. Hyung, I.. It's fine that he's here it's just..." Himchan sighed "Just what?" Ji Hoon blushed harder "I have a crush on Jun Hong..." Himchan hugged his brother " You could have whispered it to me," He grinned "Why didn't you tell me you like Jun Honggie?" Ji Hoon looked at Himchan "I thought you would tell him..." Himchan lightly punched Ji Hoon's shoulder "Pabo! why would I tell him? Well if that's the case then Jun Hong will sleep in my room," Ji Hoon nodded. Himchan went back into the living room and took Jun Hong's things " Jun Honggie, you'll be sleeping in my room instead," Jun Hong nodded and followed Himchan to his room. Daehyun felt he should go home and left " Himchannie! I'm gonna go now!" Before Himchan tell him goodbye Daehyun was gone. As Himchan organized Jun Hong's things in his room, Jun Hong wondered around the house and got curious when he found Ji Hoon's room. He knocked on the door "Ji Hoon ah?"


Finally finished chapter 2, I hope you liked it ^^