Welcome To GukNam Academy!

To The Beautiful Himi

   It was a saturday and his older brother let him hang out with his best friend. They were at their usually spot at the park that was walking distance from his house. Himchan and Jongup were sitting on a bench listening to their favorite songs on their phones. Their were happily singing along when they heard yelling at the basketball courts. They decide to go check out what was going on and saw a boy who was slightly younger than them being held by the collar by another boy who seemed to be around their age. They got a bit closer and noticed it was Himchan's younger brother Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon saw him and was about to call for help when he was punched. Himchan snapped. He rushed over and punched the guy causing him to let go of Ji Hoon. He grabbed him by the collar "What the hell is your problem with my brother?!" Seeing his little brother hurt like that angered him. Jongup saw how angry Himchan was and called his brother Seunghyun. The boy just smirk at Himchan "What's it to you?" that annoyed HImchan "Like I said he's my brother, If you have any problems with him you'll have to go through me first!" The boy snickered "Whatever you say pretty boy," With full force Himchan punched him, leaving him with a huge bruise and broken nose.

   Before he can land another punch Seunghyun arrived and yelled "Himchan! That's enough!" Still angry, Himchan let go of the guy "Hurt him again and that's not all I'll do," Himchan walked to his little brother and asked "Are you ok? Why are these guys hurting you?Who are they?" Ji Hoon hugged himchan tight, "Hyung.. I don't know who they are but... This has been happening for three weeks..."  Hichan looked at Seunghyun worried "But why P.O?" Ji Hoon qas afraid to tell him the truth and lied "I...I don't know," Himchan sighed, "By the way Seung-Top hyung, what are you doing here?How did you-" Seunghyun walked towards his precious little brothers and replied "Your friend Jongup called and he was worried about what you would do to that kid," Seunghyun put his hand on Ji Hoon's shoulder "P.O, it's ok Top hyung is here, come on we have to go home," Ji Hoon let go of Himchan, tears rolling down his cheek. Seunghyun offered to give him a piggy back ride home, which he had accepted. On their way home, Himchan and Jongup chatted, "Why did you call Top hyung?" Jongup looked at him still a bit worried "Hyung, you looked like you wanted to murder that guy and I was afraid you actually were," Himchan slightly smiled knowing his best friend cared "Well thank you any way. I don't know what I could have done to that bastard... You know how much we care about P.O and seeing him in that situation for the second time... It makes me want to protect him even more," Jongup nodded "Yeah I know.... well, I'm home. Take Himchan," Himchan smiled and waved goodbye.

    When Himchan and his brothers got home, they saw their brother Changsun talking to a middle aged man. As they walked into their house, Seunghyun greeted him "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm choi Seunghyun. I'm their oldest brother and legal guardian, Is there something iI can help you with?" The man greeted him as well "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Andy Lee. I'm a councelor a GukNAm academy. I'm here to inform you that the owner of the school is offering your brother,Himchan, a scholarship to the academy," Seunghyun put Ji Hoon down and told Changsun to take care of him. Andy gave him papers and forms they had to fill out and bring to the academy. Seunghyun took the papers and reviewed them " I don't know about this... Is tuition covered or do I have to pay?" Andy Chuckled " Mr.Choi you don't have to worry about tuition, The scholarship takes care of it as long as he maintains good scores at school. Otherwise you will have to pay the tuition yourself," Seunghyun nodded and looked at Himchan " So Himchannie, what do you say?" Himchan thought about it for a while, but wasn't completely sure "Um, sir is there a number we can call just in case?" Andy nodded and handed him a booklet with the school info "Here, all the numbers you need to know are in here. When you've decided, you can call the councelors' office and ask for me Andy Lee and then I will get you prepared for to transfer to the academy next monday," Himchan blinked "Next Monday?" Andy nodded "yes, which means if you decide to accept the scholarship you will have a week to prepare all the things you need," still a bit confused, Himchan nodded "Ok.. I'll call you when I've decided," Andy nodded "Well thank you for your time, I hope the next time I see you is at the academy," he bowed and walked out of their house. Himchan read the application with Seunghyun and saw the address on the top of the paper "Hyung, isn't this near the cafe you work at?" Seunghyun nodded "well if you decided to accept the scholarship and fill out these papers, we might have to move... Unless I can get Ji Yong to give you a ride," Himchan nodded and took the application. Seunghyun told him to go to his room and rest......

   The following morning, Himchan read the booklet to learn what he needed to know about the school. His friend Jongup went over to his house to see if they could hang out and ended up talking with Seunghyun. "Move?" Jongup wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy for his best friend or sad for himself. Seunghyun sighed "well, I'm not completely sure yet. He still hasn't told me if he wants to accept the scholarship or not," Jongup nodded. They continued talking until Himchan walked into the livingroom, unaware Jongup was there "Hyung, I'm accepting the scholarship," The forms and papers were completely filled. He looked up from the papers and saw Jongup sitting there talking to his older brother "So you really are going to move schools..." Himchan stopped where he was "Jongup...I..." Jongup looked down at his his hands " It's ok, Seunghyun Hyung told me about the offer. I'm glad you accepted it," He got up and left without saying another word or looking at Himchan. Himchan froze for the first time his best friend was mad at him. He knew h'ed be mad at him for this and they wouldn't be able to walk for a while.  Himchan snapped back to reality and sat next to Seunghyun "Top hyung, I filled up the forms and papers already.... I'll just call the councelor...Um, Andy I think.. In the morning and I might have to skip school tomorrow," Seunghyun shook his head "No you're not, I have to go talk to your councelor, and Joonie will call Andy" 

   Changsun walked into the livingroom confused, "call who? Say what?" Seunghyun motioned him to sit with them "Call Andy and let him know Himchan acceptef the offer," Changsun nodded. Ji Hoon heard his hyungs talking and went to the livingroom to see what was going on. Seunghyun saw him and held his arms out. Ji Hoon sat on his lap and yawned "Top Hyung.... Is Himchannie Hyung swithching schools?" Seunghyun nodded "yes, Himchannie is swithching schools, and he'll be closer to your school," Ji Hoon put his head on Seunghyun's shoulder and mumbled"Now he can get that bastard to stop trying to kill me..." Seunghyun looked at Ji Hoon "Hmm?Did you say something?" He shook his head. Seunghyun almost forgot to call Ji Yong and took his phone out of his pocket."Yobeoseyo?" Ji Yong answered "Hi, it's Seunghyunnie," "Oh," Ji Yong said surprized "What is it?" Seunghyun sighed "Ji Yonggie, I wanted to ask you a facor," " Ok, what is it?" Seunghyun was hesitant "Is it alright if Himchan went with us in the mornings starting next monday?" Ji yong was a bit confused " Yes, of course but... Isn't his school walking distance?" Seunghyun answered " He's going to transfer to your brother, Jun Hong's school," Ji Yong grew even more confused "wait what? why? Isn't it the middle of the school year?" Seunghyun explained " One of the councelors came yesterday to personally give him the scholarship the academy was offering and he accepted it so next monday he'll be starting. Right now we are getting the requirements finished" Ji Yong understood what his boyfriend was telling him "Oh ok, well if you want I can drive you tomorrow?" Seunghyun didn't want to disturb his boyfriend on his day off.

   "No, it's ok. It's your day off, your only time to rest. We'll just take the taxi or something" Ji Yong chuckled a bit "Ok, just be careful then and Himchan can go with us in the mornings," Seunghyun smiled a bit "Ok, I will and thank you," Ji Yong answered "You're welcome love," he hung up. Seunghyun took a deep breath "Ji Yong agrees to give you a ride. His brother Jun Hong goes to the academy as well," Himchan smiled "Thank you Hyung, I appreciate it!" As much as he wanted to hug him he didn't want to squish Ji Hoon. The next few days Himchan and Seunghyun got everything ready for Himchan to transfer. Monday morning, Himchan was nervous and he fels ackward not being with his best friend on the way to school. Although, His new friend made the car ride to school interesting. " Himchan Hyung," Jun Hong was excited to finally have someone around his age to talk to in the car, "Why did you decide to move to the academy?" Himchan thought about it for a while "I um.. I read teh booklet the councelor gave me and I found the academic programs they have interesting," He lied. The reason he decided to move to the academy was be cause he did his research and he found out it was close to Ji Hoon's school. He was curious about those boys who were picking on his brother last weekend. They continued talking until they reached the academy. Ji Yong stopped next to the gate "Here you guys are. Jun Hong remember what I told you yesterday. Stay with Himchan at all times and Tell him everything he has to know and-" Jun Hong was annoyed "I got it Hyung!!! You told me like ten times last night," Himchan opened the door "Ji Yong hyung, thank you," Ji Yong smiled through the mirror "You're welcome, but remember, If Seunghyun asks me to, I'll do it," he winked. Seunghyun sighed "Ok guys, you should get going. I don't want you to be late for class,"

    Himchan walked out of the car and started walking towards the gate. Jun Hong got out of the car and closed the door behind him. He noticed Himchan was at the gate and ran after him "Himchannie! Hyung, wait up! Umph!" He bumped into someone causing him to fall on his . "Hey, watch where you're going!"  Bang Minsoo yelled looking down at Jun Hong. Jun Hong becamed frightened "I..I'm sorry CAP!! I was in a hurry and I didn't-" Minsoo grabbed him by his collar "Next time you're in a hurry, be sure I'm not around. I don't want to have to hurt you," Jun Hong was even more scared. Himchan turned to see what Jun Hong was yelling about and saw the same group of boys that were hurting Ji Hoon. Jun Hong saw Himchan walking towards them and spat "! Himchan!!!!!" one of Minsoo's friends, Jonghyun, looked at Himchan and quickly recognized him "Yah! Minsoo Hyung, Look who it is!" Minsoo looked at Himchan and smirked " Well Well, Pretty boy, what are you doing at such a prestigous school? I didn't know you could afford going to one," Himchan was annoyed by the tone minsoo was using with him "Ever heard of a scholarship?" Another friend of Minsoo's,Daniel, raised an eyebrow "Scholarship? I thought they gave the last one out last month?" before Himchan can answer, Andy Saw the situation the boys were in and walked their direction "What seems to be the problem? also, I'd put him down if I were you,"  Minsoo hated this councelor "Ok," he let go of Jun Hong, shoving him into Himchan. Still confused, Daniel asked "Um, Andy-sshi, I thought you had given the last scholarship to those twins?" 

   Andy shook his head "There was one more handed to me by the owner of the school and he requested I give it Himchan," Minsoo snickered "whatever," Minsoo left with all of his friends, while Daniel stayed behind. When they were gone, Daniel sighed "I'm sorry about Minsoo hyung. I'm really sorry," Andy knew Daniel was a good kid and sighed "I don't want this happening again," Daniel nodded and walked away. Andy shook his head and walked to his office. Himchan heard Jun Hong sigh in relief "Who are those guys Jun Hong?" Jun Hong looked at Himchan "That was bang Minsoo or as we all call him, CAP. he's the nephew of the owner of the school. Get on his bad side and you're screwed. Also stay away from Daniel, His boyfriend Chan Hee gets extremely jealous," A group of girls passed by them, one of them flipped her hair hitting Himchan. "Oh, and those girls are the Changmi 5. Like roses(Changmi) they are beautiful, but if you're not careful you'll get pricked. Especially their leader Hyuna, she's a real . Especially to those who go near Yongguk," Himchan was surprized to hear the name "Yongguk?" Jun Hong nodded "Ne, Bang Yongguk. He's the son of the owner of the school. Which means he's Minsoo's cousin,"

   Himchan stopped in front of his class "Well, this is my class. I guess I'll see you later," Jun Hong wave goodbye and continued walking to his class. The teacher, Jung Byung Hee, saw Himchan and asked "Are you the new transfer student,Choi Himchan?" Himchan nodded "Ok, well I'm Jung Byung Hee. I'll be your homeroom teacher for this school year. You will address me and Byung Hee Sonsaengnim. Now let's go into class and I'll introduce you to the class," Himchan nodded and followed him into the classroom. Byung Hee called his class to his attention. Himchan looked at his classmates and noticed Minsoo, as well as Hyuna. he also saw two more familiar faces, daehyun and.... Yongguk! Before Byung hee could introduce Himchan, Daehyun recognized his pretty face and yelled "Himchannie!!!!!" Himchan blushed. Yongguk turned his attention to the boy infront of them and smiled "Himchan..." he whispered soft enough for no one to hear. Minsoo snickered "Hey pretty boy! We meet again!" He Smirked "This'll be fun," Byung Hee sighed "Class this is our new classmate, Choi Himchan. Be nice to him alright," Himchan sat in the only seat avilable, next to Minsoo and daehyun. Daehyun leaned over and whispered "Welcome to GukNam Academy Himchannie," Himchan smiled at Daehyun trying to ignore Minsoo's smirk.