::insane::

I'll Just Stop Breathing.

 

insane;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  

insane 

/inˈsān/

Adjective. Characterized or caused by madness.

synonyms. demented - lunatic

"...alright, I texted him to come to the hospital without his girlfriend. I didn't give him any further information, but he is on his way." Yongguk announced.

"...h-he doesn't even deserve a girlfriend to be so b-blind as to... not know of Jiyoun-ng..." Zelo sobbed.

"Well, we all think that as well. But, unfortunately, Jiyoung doesn't want anything revealed..." 
Youngjae trailed off his words.

"I-I'm gonna be honest here, guys," Zelo sniffled, "...I-I... I-I really like Jiyoung to a p-point where it's l-love..." 

All of their hearts sank at the sudden announcement. He was in her age group and saw her most of the time, so he had a better chance. The fact that Zelo was inlove with Jiyoung is frightening.

"Well, you know what... I-," Yongguk took a deep breath before going any further, "...I love her too."

"Are we all suddenly confessing? Because I'm sure I lo-"

Daehyun was interrupted before he could say anything. Interrupted by another man coming into the area.

"I'm here, I'm here! Now, what's going on? You all seem fine, who died?" Himchan asked in a rush.

Of course, Jongup and Zelo gave him a quick glare before returning their stares to the floor.

"We have some further explaining to do... Right guys?" Yongguk said.

They all nodded.

"So..." Youngjae sighed, "Jiyoung took her life. Because... sh-she's... inlove with y-you..., Himchan."

"...hah what? I'm sorry, I-I think I heard you wrong. R-repeat it again?" hesitantly, Himchan stumbled on his words.

"Dude! How stupid are you?! Ever since you got that girl of yours, Jiyoung has never been the same!! You ruined our little puff of happiness, she's all gloomy and a emotional wreck! You practically forced her into taking her life since you always brought up your girlfriend!!" Daehyun yelled.

Himchan faced the ground, completely embarassed and ashamed of his actions. He truly was dense to changing atmosphere around him.

"Well, I guess I am truly sorry-"

"It's too late to apologize-!"

The room's door swung open, revealing a nurse and a doctor.

"How is she? Is she okay?!" Youngjae bombarded the doctor with questions.

The man sighed and proofread his clipboard.

"I-... Why don't you go see for yourself? Two at a time please..." with that, he left.

"Jongup, Youngjae... you go first." Yongguk ordered, cocking his head.

The two admirers scurried into the room, as fast as possible.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

another short chapter cause yolo i mean what<3 do comment, becauase comments are loved!! and i love my subscribers the most~! thank you so much for reading this mediocre piece

( h a r l e q u i n. )