Enam: Kesimpulan Dua

The Genius Park Yoochun

Yoochun-sshi’s report today:

I let those two having a romantic breakfast. I know, I’m an angel.

 

Hypothesis three:

 Their love to each other was not caused and would not be broken by a food (Just add some not to the previous hypothesis. I know, I’m a genius)

 

 

Jaejoong sighed as he opened their band van’s door. “Min, the space here is occupied by me and Yunho and Yunho’s bag of whatever he is bringing along. Go take a seat at the back.”

Changmin shrugged and complied anyway. Behind him, Junsu followed suit.

“Chun, go seat at the back.”

Yoochun smirked a little and turned to the eldest with an exaggerated puppy eyes. “But Jae hyung, I get motion sick easily! Can’t… can’t I sit beside our lovely driver hyung?”

“… yes.”

At the corner of his eyes, Yoochun caught a strange look given by their maknae as he took the front seat.

Eh… interesting.

~~~

“I wonder…”

“What is it hyung?”

Jaejoong grinned a bit as he saw Yunho taking off his shirt, the leader’s back was glistening in sweat an muscle tensing of intensive dancing and fatigue. Ever from quite a distance, the view was still a pretty eye candy. “Ah… something just stolen my attention away.” The eldest leant back onto the dance studio’s wall and sighed. “Our maknaes are in love. Why are they hiding it from us?”

“Eh? You know?” Yoochun asked, eyes widening. “Then… what are you going to do about it?”

“Mmm… watching. Observing. Making notes on my notepad. Experimenting with them as the object.” Jaejoong shrugged. “But I’m not idle enough to do those all.”

Which is why I’m here, Yoochun thought.

Meanwhile, Junsu was throwing a fit over a water dispenser to get a glass of ice cold water. He and the leader were sneering at each other and nearly knocking down a set of plastic glasses used to get the water from the dispenser.

Then a staff bringing them five bottles of mineral water and Yunho took two of them. He stuck his tongue out at the younger and strutting towards Jaejoong and Yoochun who were still chattering over something. Junsu rolled his eyes and peacefully filling a glass with cold water.

He knew it that their maknae had been watching his argument with the leader not far away. Changmin rolled his eyes.

“There’s something called bottled mineral water. You don’t need to go through a meaningless fight.”

“I’m older than you by two years. Stop scolding elders.”

“Yes, dad. But don’t you know that drinking iced water is not good when you’re sweating a lot.”

“That’s just a superstition. It will cool you down from inside.”

From the other corner of the dancing studio, their three hyungs carefully observing as Changmin and Junsu continued to bicker. And they—even Yunho—had to suppress an aww when finally Changmin took the glass and drank the content. Jaejoong bit his lip and smile when Junsu sat next to him.

Yunho sighed and said dreamily, “Ah, young love… I’m jealous.”

Yoochun made a face. “How old are you?”

~~~

“I swear, my bones and muscles just screaming pleadings for a nice sleep,” Changmin groaned. “Junsu hyung, have you seen my jacket? I can’t find it in my bag.”

“Why would I?” Junsu rolled his eyes and climbed into the van. Jaejoong smiled a bit at the sight of quarrelling lovers and went into the middle seat as well.

The maknae slanted his eyes in irritation but sat beside the baritone singer anyway. “I swear, if I find one of you stealing my jacket that person will be home with no head.” Along the drive, the rest of members almost felt sorry for Min, since outside was cold and even the car’s AC wasn’t .

After nearly half an hour of silence, Yunjae were finally asleep, and Yoochun who had a pair of earbuds on and was about to turn on music from his player froze completely when he caught a sight at the back seat from the rearview mirror.

“Ah… interesting,” he said, since he thought the author and this fic readers would be tired to hear one more eh… interesting.

Junsu took off his own jacket and draped it over Min’s sleeping form. He was so careful as if he woke Changmin up he would the one who go home headless. Then he placed his head on Min’s shoulder and closed his eyes for sleep.

Note… note… where’s my note?

~~~

Changmin woke up just a little after, groaning quietly. Seeing his lover sleeping with no jacket on and he were having a jacket on his own formerly-jacketless-body, he sighed.

“How annoying…”

He moved an arm beneath Junsu’s back and about to wrap them around the shorter’s body when he heard  suppressed chuckle, from the front seat.

“Damn Yoochun hyung.”

Why, thank you Yoochun said mentally, scribbling in his note. He was sure Changmin had seen the small signature white motive on the jacket’s arm which indicate its original owner: the Maknae.