Four: Conclusion one

The Genius Park Yoochun

Just as Yoochun went out of his room and about to enter the kitchen for a glass of water,

“Junsu?”

“What?”

“Why are you having a towel with you?”

“Nothing.”

“And why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

“Footbal match.”

“What team?”

“The Gayest versus Kitty Boys.” Gosh that was rude.

Yoochun decided not to ask more question and silently observing the baritone as the latter set his eyes on TV. Football match? Really?

Junsu had awoken from his sudden freeze as he heard sounds of trickling rain outside. He slowly made his way from the fridge onto their TV couch and randomly selected a channel to watch. Discovery Channel. Animal Planet. Very un-Junsu like.

Something fishy here was that Changmin hadn’t come home yet. Hmm…

“Can I join?”

“Hmm.”

Yoochun took a seat on the couch’s another end. Just as he made himself comfortable, a lightning struck and temporarily made the room lighted white. Junsu winced a little, a hand gripping the couch’s arm rest tightly and the other fidgeting with the towel he had on his lap. His lips made a thin line.

“You’re okay?”

“Yes.”

“A hug?”

“What am I, a mommy boy?”

Another lightning struck again and Junsu looked outside a window, eyes wide.

Ah, aha… so a wife worrying and waiting for her (his, in this case) “—husband?”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. I’m going to bed.”

And as Yoochun lay on his bed, about to write another ‘observation result’, a muffled rumbling sound of motorcycle entering their garage could be heard. Quickly, Yoochun peeked out through a curtain of a window just above his head to see what was going on at their living room.

Just as he expected, Changmin entered the living room with a plastic bag from a supermarket nearly soaked hair and upper torso which was wrapped in leather jacket. He didn’t like wearing helmet; a very bad habit, according to their leader.

And wet leather jacket? Ouch.

Junsu stood up from the couch and tiptoed in front of the youngest to rub the fluffy white towel on the latter’s hair. Ooh… interesting. Yoochun took his binoculars and moved a bit to get a better look.

They didn’t utter a word, only that Junsu looked at Changmin with furrowed eyebrows. The younger merely ignored the look, shoving the plastic back to the baritone and shook off Junsu’s hands off the towel to do the job by himself.

Yoochun had to hold back a grin as Junsu wraped his arms around Changmin’s torso and hugged him real tight, not caring that the other’s body was freezing cold and wet. They stayed like that for a while, then Changmin parted away and taking bag his plastic bag, making his way to their kitchen.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if he did something to that bag’s content for his dearest Su? Strawberry milk?

Too bad if Yoochun walked out of this room, his observation would be vain.

Junsu went back to his couch, back to his TV. Then he heard a sound of blender machine being for a few moments. Junsu turned to look at the kitchen with a strange look then shifted to the TV.

It was nearly ten minutes later, Changmin—minus leather jacket, towel still around his neck, bringing a tray of two glasses of something pink—strawberry milk? And two cups of cooked or in-the-middle-of-cooking instant ramen.

Oh… midnight snacking?

Min sat next to the elder and took one of the noodles. He blew lightly over the surface just to cool it down. Junsu took the pink drink and gave it a tentative sip.

“Strawberry?”

“Something more like milkshake, you mind?”

“No.” Then Junsu leant his head on Changmin’s shoulder. The younger’s arm wound around his upper torso.

Yoochun closed the curtain and sighed. Nice observation.

He took back his notepad and wrote down his observation result. Yet he paused and reached down into a space underneath his bed. A carton box, and he opened it. It contained nearly ten of smaller boxes.

Taking one of small boxes, he took a straw attached on it. He unwrapped it and stabbed the box, sipping a mouthful. Flood of strawberry milk invaded his mouth.

~~~

As Jaejoong opened the fridge next morning, he gave a pure WTF look at the content.

A basket of fresh strawberries and three cartons of full cream milk.

“What the—”

“Changmiiiin!!! Get out of the damn bathroom already!” he heard Junsu yelling. Déjà vu, anyone?

“Shut up, hyung!!!”

 

 

 

A/N: Lalala~

Comments, anyone? ^^ Thanks for reading, BTW xD