Five (Hypothesis two)

The Genius Park Yoochun

Yoochun-sshi’s report today:

Junsu and Changmin fought again, at breakfast. Our early rehearsal was postponed to this noon and there will be a music stage at six P.M.

Anyway, as I said, they fought at dining table, having a staring contest again, over a slice of toast.

 

Hypothesis two:

Their love to each other was caused and would be broken by a food.

 

Junsu and Changmin’s eyes widened eyes threw dagger at each other. Jaejoong watched them with a stop-it-you-two look while Yunho was abandoning his half-eaten breakfast and looking at a stopwatch in his hand instead.

“Ten minutes,” the leader claimed. “New record.”

“Yunnie ah, you should make them stop instead of counting their time.”

“How?”

“Now that you ask… I have no idea either.”

The other two had their forks set onto a buttered toast Jaejoong made.  In each of their own plates there was a piece of sausage, a dollop of tomato ketchup and a bull eye egg. Thanks to Yunho’s stupid decision to give out his toast to anyone who would eat it, the two fought to have it on their plate.

And thus, the fight.

Yoochun who just came out of his room to answer a phone call from his brother also noticed the sudden silence in their dining room. Jaejoong had a hand supporting his chin, Yunho looking at a God-knows-from-where stopwatch, and Changmin and Junsu still death glaring each other.

“Eh…” interesting. Where were the lovesick that had ramen and strawberry juice for a romantic midnight snack just seven hours ago? “Jaejoong hyung, can I be their breakwater?” Yoochun asked.

“Please.”

Yoochun approached the dining table and snatched the so-called fight-for toast, leaving only small chunk on Junsu’s fork and slightly bigger one on Changmin’s. Like that, and the eldest of the three ate it in two bites.

“Thank you, Yoochun,” Jaejoong sighed and facepalmed.

“No problem hyung, you make the best toast ever anyway.”

Not having anything to fight on anymore, Changmin growled lowly and Junsu’s eye twitched. A sausage and egg wouldn’t fill their stomach properly. Non-secretly, Yoochun knew they were scheming a murder on him in their head.

Well, if they would do the killing as two wouldn’t it be… romantic?

~~~

“Oh, ramen! Min, can I—”

“Touch my ramen and today will be your last day on earth!”

“…”

Wow, did Shim Changmin just threaten his own leader? Yunho went out of their kitchen with a package of chocolate wafer and went straight into his room. Later, Yoochun heard sounds of monster’s screeching and gun shooting from two laptops speakers accompanied by furious mouse-clicking.

So, ramen and Changmin. Junsu was nowhere in sight and there was a great probability that he was in the kitchen too. Suspicious? Yes. Judging from the scene he saw last night of course it was suspicious. Yoochun tucked his notepad into his shorts’ pocket and rethink about the hypothesis he made.

Their love to each other was caused and would be broken by a food.

Hey, it was hypothesis, it could be wrong. Please be wrong.

He peeked into the kitchen. There was Changmin, seated on dining table, stirring something in a bowl with a pair of chopsticks. Something hot, since it was steaming—ramen. In front of him, there was Junsu chewing on a strawberry he took from a basket filled by the sour-sweet fruit. Strawberries Min bought last night.

Ooh… interesting…

He left to join Yunho and Jaejoong who played brutal PC games in their shared room, distracting himself from his ‘specimens’ privacy moment.

~~~

Changmin blew cool air over hot noodles he took by his chopsticks. And yet his eyes were set on Junsu, who was still feasting on strawberries.

Fruit for breakfast wasn’t a really nice idea.

The younger spun his chopsticks to gather the noodles around the stalks and blew it again. After he made sure it was cold enough, he leaned forward across the table and nudged Junsu’s lip with it just as the elder was about to take another strawberry.

“You will get stomachache if you eat those alone.”

Junsu raised a brow. He reached for another strawberry and Changmin scowled at him. The scowl softened as Junsu took the noodles he offered and he almost smiled as Junsu slurped some of it into his mouth.

“And I can’t eat this by myself since the portion is too… big.”

Oh really? Junsu knew better not to ask.

 

 

 

A/N: I miss strawberries .__.

I could eat ten of them in a day and can be careless to my sis who share the same liking to it :3

Comms?