I need you (1/2)

A Prince and His Knight

 

I need you                 

 

               “Your mom wants to know if you’ve packed your bag yet.”  Junhong stuck his head into the prince’s room to see him on his bed, head underneath the pillow and empty suitcase splayed open in the middle of the floor.  “Ok… what are you doing?  Come on.  Your mom is already having a spazz attack about this and I’m getting the brunt of it.  We’re supposed to leave in two hours.”

                “I don’t wanna go!” The young prince cried childishly, kicking his feet underneath his blanket.

                Junhong sighed and strode into the room.  Was the prince really older than him?  “It’s one freaking ball.  Come on.”

                “Yeah… but it’s with Yongguk and Himchan.  And we have to stay the night.  You know I don’t like to stay the night at strange places.  And did I mention that it was with Yongguk and Himchan?  Why aren’t YOU freaking out more about this?”

                “Because I’m tired of hearing your mom nag about it and am ready to get it done and over with.  So get up and pack your suitcase before your mom comes in here and beats you with it.”

                “Uuuuuuuugh…. FINE.” Youngjae sat up, hair ruffled and noticeably still in his pajamas.

                “You have got to be kidding me…” Junhong cursed under his breath, rummaging through the pile of clothes on the floor for the prince’s travelling outfit.  He found the clothes and dumped them on the older boy’s head.

                “You change.  Go change right now.  I will take care of this mess.”

                “Thanks, Junhonggie,” Youngjae cooed, going forward to hug the tall boy but was promptly hissed at. 

                “No.  Go change.”  Youngjae nodded and headed for his washroom.  Junhong looked at the mess on the floor, trying to decipher what he was supposed to pack.  “You planned this all along, didn’t you?  Bastard,” he grumbled, and then bent down, folding and shoving in the prince’s various outfits.

                Just as Youngjae was finishing washing up and changing there was a knock on the door.  “May we come in?”

                “Yeah,” Junhong answered to Jongup.  The two knights opened the door and stepped in.

                “Need any help with the luggage?” Jongup asked and Junhong frantically nodded.  “Yeah, I haven’t taken mine down either.”

                “Alright, I’ll grab this, you go and get yours?” Jongup offered, grabbing the suitcase and heading out.

                “Daehyun, can you watch him and make sure he doesn’t climb out the window or whatever?” Junhong asked as he pointed accusingly at the prince who had flopped back onto the bed.

                “Will do.” Daehyun saluted as Junhong dashed out of the room.  Daehyun made his way over to the bed and sat down next to Youngjae.

                “Daehyunnie…” Youngjae sat up and crawled over to the knight, opening his eyes as wide as possible.  “Don’t make me go, Daehyunnie… You’ll help me escape, right?”  He grabbed the older boy’s forearm, shaking it lightly.

               “I’m not going to risk beheading just to help you skip a party.”  Youngjae huffed and flopped back down on the bed.  “But I do have something for you.”  Youngjae perked up at this and scooted back over to Daehyun.

                “Something for me?  What is it?”

                “Well… it’s your birthday tomorrow so I… uh… I made you something.”  Daehyun pulled a small package out of his pocket.

                “You made it?” Youngjae's head cocked to the side.

                “Yeah…sorry I couldn’t get you something nicer.”  Daehyun hung his head as he passed the packet over to Youngjae.  The prince quickly began to rip the paper packaging away to reveal a wooden pendant attached to a long leather chord.

                “You made me a necklace?”  He lifted his palm to closer inspect the pendant.  “It’s a rabbit?”

                “Yeah…” Daehyun nervously rubbed the back of his neck.  “Sorry.  I didn’t have a lot of ideas.  And I know you like rabbits…”

                “He’s cute!” Youngjae squealed, continuing to inspect his present.  “But why is his face like this?  Yellow and white with x`s on the eyes?”

                “That? Oh… it’s uh… my original design… You don’t like it?”  Daehyun rubbed his sweating palms on his pants.  Why was he so nervous watching Youngjae's face as he inspected the gift?  It wasn’t a big deal, right?  He pinched his own leg, trying to calm himself.

                “No.  I love it.  It’s cooler than a real rabbit.”  Youngjae flipped it over to the back and found something etched in the wood.  “YJ/ 1.26/ DH?  What’s that?”

                Daehyun chuckled.  “I figured you probably wouldn’t remember.  That’s the first day we met in the kitchens.”

                “Daehyun…” Youngjae's voice only came out as a whisper a he lifted the leather chord and placed it over his head, letting it drop down before tucking the pendant into his shirt.  “I really love it.  Thank you.”  Youngjae reached over and pulled Daehyun into a hug.  Daehyun returned the embrace, wrapping his arms around the younger boy, and finally relaxing to the feeling of the weight in his arms.  “When did you even have time to make it?” Youngjae asked as he pulled away, leaving Daehyun feeling instantly empty.

                “It just took a few nights after you went to sleep to get everything ready and finished.”

                “Daehyun!  Is that why you’ve been so tired lately?”

                “Don’t worry about it. Really.  Happy birthday, Youngjae.”

                “Daehyun…” Youngjae whispered softly, handing reaching up to grab the pendant.  “I-“

                “Are you guys ready yet? Junhong`s loud voice sounded as he threw open the door and stormed into the room, Jongup following behind.  “Your mom said to get your downstairs for breakfast. Now.”

                “I got it, I got it,” Youngjae grumbled, standing up and batting the nagging blond on the head as he made his way out the door.

 

--------------------------------------------

                During travels the Yoo family would usually have their own carriage while all the other servants would travel separately.  But luckily for Youngjae, today his parents had told him that they had important matters they needed to discuss without him and gave him his own carriage for himself, his servant and his knights.  Youngjae was ecstatic because family travels usually meant hours of nagging from his parents about his lessons and royal ascension but today he’d just be able to relax during the four hour trip with his friends.  While the four teens were busy playing games and eating snacks, the king and queen were deep in a last minute discussion.

                “So, we’re really going to go through with this?” The queen asked her husband.

                “I thought you were on board.  Prince Yongguk seems nice enough.  And after that meeting with his parents last week…”

                “That’s exactly my point, though.  Yongguk is a sweet boy, but his parents have all but directly threatened us with war over this marriage.  What kind of place are we sending our son to?  He’s going to have to live with those people.”

                “Yongguk and Himchan will keep him safe.  And I’m sure that the Bang’s will be fine and settle down once they have what they want.”

                “Or they’ll just come back for more once they’ve seen we’re willing to give in…”

                “You’re just getting cold feet last minute.  Everything will be fine.”

                “What’s Youngjae going to say about this?  Isn’t it wrong just to spring it on him tonight?”

                “He’ll react badly at first.  But he’s had enough training to keep himself together at a party.  If we tell him beforehand we’ll never get him there though.  We can take the backlash later.”

                “Fun…”

                “And he’ll get over it.  The other three boys will move with him too.  I’m sure it won’t actually matter to him one way or another.”

                “Let’s just hope this is the right decision.”

------------------------------------------------

                “Whoa… this is the Goguryeo castle?” Jongup’s mouth dropped open as he, Daehyun and Junhong made their way into the large wooden doors following the Yoo family.  The castle’s size alone far outmatched that of the Yoos’ in Baekje and while the Yoos preferred to keep things simple and tasteful, using their resources on the kingdom rather than decorating, the entrance hall here was lavishly decorated in expensive artworks, vases and precious metals.

                “Welcome!” a booming voice sounded and everyone looked up.  Coming down the main staircase were the Bangs accompanied by Himchan.

                “We’re so glad you could make it!” Queen Bang sang out, rushing to scoop a confused Youngjae into a hug.  “Youngjae, darling.  It’s been too long.”  She then seemed to notice their entourage.     “And who is this…?” She let the prince go and motioned behind him.

                “Ah, these are some of our servants,” Queen Yoo explained.

                “Oh, well… normally the peasants use the side entrance…we don’t want them dirtying the front entrance way but… this time is alright…” the Queen looked at the three with disgust as Yongguk and Himchan snickered behind her.  Daehyun could feel his blood boiling but Youngjae turned to mouth a quick ‘sorry’.

                “Well, we hope you don’t mind, but we still have preparations to attend to this evening.  Your majesties, Himchan will show you to your quarters and Yongguk will take Youngjae,” King Bang explained.

                “What about them?” Youngjae motioned to the three boys standing behind him.  “They’re staying with me, right?”

                “Oh no, darling.  That wouldn’t be proper,” Queen Bang answered quickly.  “They’ll be staying in the servants’ quarters outside.”  Youngjae made to protest but both his parents shot him a look and he quickly shut his mouth.

                “Well, we shall be off.  You three,” she turned back to the three teens, “Baekho and Aaron will show you to your quarters.  Just try not to touch anything…”

                “It’s ok… we’re leaving tomorrow… we can put up with it ‘til then,” Jongup whispered to a seething Daehyun.

                “I swear… if I ever get the chance I’m going to rub my spit all over every dish that woman owns,” Daehyun growled back at his friends.

                “This way.  Let’s go.” A deep voice caught their attention and a very tall and beefy guard motioned them over.

                “Who are you?” Junhong retorted, scrunching his nose as he scrutinized the two boys in front of him.

                “Baekho and Aaron.  Knights here.  And we don’t have time for chit chat so come on,” the smaller but still intimidating guard said, both boys turning down the hall, motioning for the three to follow them.  They were led out a small dank hallway outside to an equally dank and rank dormitory.

                “You’ll be sleeping in here tonight.  Enjoy.”  And with that the two guards were gone.

                “You have got to be kidding.  I’m about to hurl,” Junhong whined, trying to block the smell by covering his nose with his sleeve.

                                “I’d rather sleep outside,” Daehyun scoffed, sitting on a pallet on the ground that was presumably supposed to be his bed and noticed that its sticky texture stuck to his pants.

                “It’s not… too bad…” Jongup was cut off as a rat scurried off across the floor in front of them.  Daehyun and Junhong both glared at him.  “Ok… maybe it is that bad.  But it’s just until tomorrow…”

-----------------------------------------------------

                “So this will be your room.”  Yongguk opened the door to a lavish suite and Youngjae’s eyes widened in surprise. 

                “This is a guest room?” His whispered in awe.  It was almost twice the size of his own room with a massive, fluffy bed placed right in the middle, complete with canopy and at least ten large pillows.  He looked in the washroom and saw a gigantic tub in the middle surrounded by all sorts of expensive soaps and bath salts.

                “Well, it’s the second nicest one,” Yongguk’s deep voice came from behind him and Youngjae jumped and cursed himself for letting his guard down.  “Sorry we had to give the nicest one to your parents.  Is it not to your liking?”

                “N-no… I mean… it’s fine,” Youngjae stuttered, shaking his head. 

                “Well, maybe next time I can show you my room.  It’s even bigger and has more… playthings… inside that we can use together.”  Yongguk’s gummy smile made Youngjae cringe.

                “Yeah…. Sure, whatever.  Well, I’m gonna bathe now, so if you don’t mind… I’ll see you downstairs tonight.”  Youngjae motioned for the older boy to leave, but Yongguk caught his hand.

 “I’m looking forward to it.” He placed a kiss on the top then shot Youngjae another gummy smile before bowing and exiting the room.

                “The hell?” Youngjae cursed, wiping his hand on his pants and making his way to the bath.

-------------------------------------------------

                Oh shoot me now, for the love of God, was the only thing that continuously crossed Youngjae’s mind as the ball droned on and on.  If he had to play up with another dignitary he was going to throw himself off a tower.  He strained his neck, doing his best to find his friends, but they had been shoved in the back of the room with all the other servants, merely spectators on call in the case of an emergency.

                “Having fun?” Youngjae’s stomach churned and the cheese ball fell out of his mouth as a hot breath washed over his ear.  He turned to Yongguk and scowled.

                “Not at all.  How much longer is this thing supposed to be?  Are we going to be done soon?”

                “Now, now.  Don’t be so impatient.  It’s also supposed to be your birthday party and we haven’t even gotten to any of the celebrations yet,” Yongguk smiled.  “Now, how about a dance?”

                “No-“

                “Oh wouldn’t that be just lovely?” Queen Bang cooed as both sets of kings and queens came around their sons.

                “Yes, you two have barely talked all night.  Go enjoy yourselves,” King Yoo pushed his son into Yongguk’s waiting arms and Youngjae was promptly dragged out onto the dance floor.  Before he could wriggle away Yongguk’s arm found itself snug around his waist, pulling Youngjae tight into his chest.

                “Uh… I don’t think this is how the dance goes,” Youngjae tried to counter but soon found himself being forced into movement.

                “You have no idea how much I’ve been looking forward to this evening,” Yongguk whispered as he lead Youngjae around the ballroom.

                “Well, you have no idea how much I’ve been dreading it,” Youngjae countered snarkily, robotically following the motions of the dance and hoping that it would be over soon.

                “Oh Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae.  Just you wait,” Yongguk chuckled, much to Youngjae’s displeasure, and continued his moves around the floor.

                “Oh look! I found Youngjae!” Junhong called, pointing over all the other guests’ heads to his friend being dragged around on the dance floor.

                “We…can’t…see…” Jongup huffed, trying to jump up to the same eye level as his much taller friend.

                “There!  Look!”

                Daehyun looked over and indeed there was his prince.  In Yongguk’s arms.  Dancing.  He felt his face grow hot and his stomach start to churn.  What in the hell did that molester think he was doing, holding on to his prince like that?  How he just wanted to rush out there, rip Yongguk’s arms out of his sockets and then beat him continuously with his own fists until he-

                “Daehyun… Daehyun… give me the cup… Daehyun… you’re going to break it if you keep holding it like that…” Jongup finally managed to pry the glass out of his friend’s steely grip, Daehyun not even noticing as his body continued to shake, eyes never leaving the duo.  The song had just ended, but Yongguk’s grip on Youngjae’s waist hadn’t let up.  Instead he dragged him back over to their parents at the front.

------------------------------------------------------------

                “Everyone, everyone please quiet down!” King Bang’s deep, booming voice rang out over the crowd which quickly fell silent.  “So, we have gathered you all here today, not merely for a ball but also for the Prince Yoo Youngjae’s birthday celebration.”  Polite applause broke out and Youngjae curtly bowed from his spot in between his parents.  “And in honor of the prince’s 19th birthday, we have a very important and joyous announcement.”  Hushed whispers broke out amongst the crowd.  Youngjae looked between his parents, confusion written all over his face, but they refused to make eye contact with him.

                “Huh… did he say anything to you about an announcement?” Jongup whispered.  Junhong shook his head but Daehyun had never even heard the question, all of his attention focused on the front, eyebrows furrowed in confusion and anticipation.

                “It is with great honor and joy that King Yoo and I now announce the official engagement of our two sons, Yongguk and Youngjae, who are to be wed in a week’s time.”  The ballroom broke out into applause and excited conversation.

                Youngjae’s breath stopped in his chest and he tried to look to his parents. “Wh-?” but before he could even form a word he was being shoved to the front with Yongguk who kneeled before him, box in hand.  He stood frozen, his mind completely blank as hundreds of eyes rested on him and he found himself utterly incapable of assessing the situation.

                “En…gaged?” Junhong whispered.

                “Youngjae’s getting married?  To Yongguk?  He didn’t know about this right?” Jongup looked over to Junhong but then noticed Daehyun’s ashen face and trembling body and grabbed his right arm, Junhong grabbing the left, before Daehyun could collapse.

                Married? Daehyun’s mind was racing, trying to comprehend what he had just heard as his body felt sick and weak.  Youngjae is getting married… in a week… Daehyun weakly managed to bring his shaking hand up to his chest, grasping his shirt over his heart.  Why did it hurt so badly?  Why did it feel like it had just shattered into a million pieces?  He felt so helpless, so lost… the scene before him made him want to scream and cry out, but he still couldn’t take his eyes off it.

                “Youngjae,” Yongguk cooed in front of the audience, holding the box in his hands in front of the wide-eyed boy.  “In honor of your birthday and our engagement, I hope you will accept this small token of my feelings for you.”  The red-head opened the lid and lifted out a large garnet stone attached to a gold chain.  He stood and Daehyun watched as Yongguk placed the necklace right over the small wooden one he had given Youngjae just that morning.  The crowd cheered and clapped again as Yongguk grabbed Youngjae’s arms and pulled him to his chest, leaning in to kiss his cheek.  When he finished he subtly moved his lips to Youngjae’s ear.

                “In a week you’ll be mine.  You and your kingdom will both belong to me and I’ll be able to do with you whatever I wish.” He accented his point by running his tongue over the shell of Youngjae’s ear.  “Disobey me and I will destroy everything and everyone you love.”  He pulled away, smiling and waving to the still cheering crowd as Youngjae remained rooted to his spot, on the verge of hurling.

                Daehyun couldn’t watch anymore. He ripped his arms from his friends’ grips and quickly dashed to the back door.  “Daehyun!” Junhong called, but Jongup caught his elbow with a shake of his head, knowing that Daehyun needed to be alone.

                Daehyun made it out the door and ran straight for the woods as fast as his burning legs would take him.  Once he felt he couldn’t run anymore he collapsed on the ground and a feral scream broke free from his chest, burning his throat as it made its way out of his mouth. 

                This can’t be happening.  That bastard is not taking my Youngjae. Somewhere in the back of Daehyun’s mind he had always known that one day they would grow up and that he’d have to watch the prince get married to someone else.  Without truly admitting it to himself, he had always fantasized that maybe one day that person would be him meeting Youngjae at the end of the aisle.  But then he flashed back to the way they had been treated by the Bang’s, seeing the expensive necklace that never in a million years would he ever be able to give Youngjae.  He knew he was a peasant and that he had to accept that Youngjae was royalty. He also realized that the prince would one day leave him to be with another royal.  But this… this he couldn’t accept.  He couldn’t hand the person most important to him over to an evil, sadistic bastard. 

                Sobs racked Daehyun’s body as he curled into himself, trying to think of someway- any way- to stop this.  Stop his Youngjae from leaving.  Stop his Youngjae from being sent into the arms of someone who would take pleasure in destroying him.  He knew that he needed to find a way to protect his prince from this, but nothing was coming to him.  He felt completely useless and helpless as he laid hunched over himself on the forest floor, tears streaming down his face.  I can’t let him go.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                “WHAT THE HELL?!” Youngjae shrieked at his parents as soon as the three were alone in his room.

                “Youngjae, calm down. We can explain-“ Youngjae’s mother started but was quickly cut off.

                “Really?!  You can explain why you just decided to throw me into an unwanted engagement?  Without asking me or consulting me?  And then telling me in front of a room of strangers?  And are only giving me a week’s time to come to terms with this before you ship me away forever?!  Then please do!”

                “Youngjae, we-“ His father started, but was likewise interrupted mid-sentence.

                “Do you hate me?” Youngjae choked out a sob into his arm.  “Is that why you’re doing this to me?”

                “Honey, we don’t hate you.  Just please try to understand.”  The queen went to embrace her son but was promptly shoved away.

                “Don’t touch me,” he growled through his tears.

                “Youngjae.  I understand that this is not desirable for you now.  But sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do for the sake of others.   That’s what almost all royal marriages are.  This way our countries can be united and become even greater-“

                “So my life is nothing but a political pawn to you?” Youngjae snapped.

                “It’s not like that.  But you need to understand that since you were born a royal, you have a royal’s duty to your country.  And in this case, Youngjae, it’s best for your country for you to marry Yongguk.  And you’re lucky that he actually cares so much for you.  You’ll learn to love-“

                “Get out!” Youngjae jerked the atrocious necklace over his head and chucked it at the wall, the heavy stone leaving a satisfying dent.

                “Youngjae-“

                “I SAID GET OUT!” Youngjae screamed, his face red and streaked from anger and tears.  His parents shared a glance before quickly exiting out the door behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                Daehyun s through the corridors of the unfamiliar castle.  He knew that he could be severely punished for sneaking in and that he had absolutely no idea where Youngjae was staying in this gargantuan labyrinth but he couldn’t bare the idea of going back to the servants’ quarters.  Not without seeing Youngjae first.  He turned down a hallway but quickly jumped behind a statue of armor when he saw two figures headed his way.  As they came closer he recognized them as his own king and queen.

                “I can’t believe we did that to him,” the queen cried into her handkerchief as the king held her.

                “It’ll all be fine soon enough, I promise.”  Daehyun wanted to jump out and spit at the duo that what they had done was beyond atrocious and that nothing would ever be ok again,  but he bit his tongue as the two passed by his hiding spot and he stayed in place until their footsteps were gone.

                “Seems like he should be this way then…” he mumbled to himself, following the path the royal couple had come from.  And sure enough, only a few minutes later he heard Youngjae’s unmistakable sobs.  He bolted for the door, grabbing the knob, but found it locked.  He knocked.

                “GO AWAY!  I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!”

                “Youngjae… it’s me… please open up…” Daehyun whispered, nervously glancing from left to right to make sure no one was coming.

                “Daehyun?”  The weak voice was quickly followed by footsteps and seconds later Daehyun heard the click of the lock and the door swung open.  Daehyun’s heart managed to break even further when he took in the prince’s sobbing face and disheveled appearance.

                “Youngjae…” he breathed, leaping forward to envelop the boy in a hug and kicking the door closed behind him. He brought him over to sit on the edge of the bed.

                “Daehyun, what are you doing here?  You’ll get in trouble-“

                “I don’t care.  I had to see you.”  Daehyun nuzzled his face into Youngjae’s soft brown locks as he fought to hide back his tears.

                “I don’t want to do this, Daehyunnie… I don’t know what to do…” Youngjae sobbed into the older boy’s shirt as he gripped tightly to the front as if he were scared to let go.

                “I’m not going to let it happen.  I’m not going to let him have you,” Daehyun growled, tightening his grip.

                “But how-?”

                “I’ll think of something.  I can’t…. I can’t let you go.”  Daehyun heard Youngjae’s sobs start to quiet down and moved slightly away to cup and lift his face.  His eyes glanced over the tear stained cheeks before settling on his glassy eyes, still wet with unshed tears as they seemed to search his face as well.  His breath hitched and he slowly brought his forehead to rest on the prince’s.

                “Youngjae… I love you…”

The words were barely a whisper but rang loudly in both of their ears.  For the first time Daehyun was coming to terms with the feelings that had been buried within him all along.  Slowly Daehyun moved his face forward and their lips met.  It was chaste and unsure at first.  Daehyun timidly began to pull away when Youngjae didn’t respond, worried that he had gone too far and further traumatized the boy, but Youngjae’s hand quickly shot up to the back of his neck, pulling him back down and their lips crashed together.  They both poured in all their emotions and passion, and the kiss soon turned heated.  Daehyun ran his tongue over Youngjae’s bottom lip as he felt the younger boy’s hands roaming up and down his back.  Youngjae instantly granted him access and he slipped his tongue into the warm cavern.  Youngjae’s tongue came up to meet his as he started to explore, wet muscle gliding against wet muscle.  Youngjae soon shifted positions as their mouths opened for air, though tongues never disconnecting and they connected their lips again.  He was now straddling Daehyun’s lap, his arms wrapped around the older teen’s neck, fingers tangled in the shaggy brown hair.  A shift of his hips had Daehyun and pulling away, however.

                “What’s wrong?” Youngjae asked, eyes wide with worry and rejection as he dove back in just to have Daehyun turn his head.

                “I can’t- I have to stop…” Daehyun’s breathing was heavy.

                “Why?”

                “Because if I don’t stop now, I won’t be able to stop,” Daehyun quietly admitted.

                “What if I don’t want you stop?” His head turned back to meet Youngjae’s determined expression.

                “Youngjae…”

                “Please, Daehyun.”  Youngjae brought his forehead down onto Daehyun’s as he breathed out his plea.  Thoughts of Yongguk, particularly thoughts of what he was eventually going to be forced to do with Yongguk, ran through his mind and made him quiver.  “I need this.  I need…you… I need my first time to be with you.  Please…”

                Daehyun looked into the large brown orbs in front of him- seeing the sincerity and desperation in them- before leaning forward and capturing Youngjae’s lips again, his grip tightening around the boy in his lap.  He quickly broke the lip lock once again, however, much to the younger’s chagrin. “First… I need to hear you say it, though… I need to know how you feel.”

                “I love you, Daehyun.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey all!  So this is going to be a two parter.  Since it's not a rated story I didn't want to put a scene in with the plot line in case some people are uncomfortable with reading it.  So it will be the next update, though technically part of the same chapter.  Plot wise, you just need to know that it happens and that it's full of fluffy fluff.

It should be up by the end of the night! (My night- it's currently 6:41 am now.  I'm going to go write it at work (<_<)  Don't judge me... I don't work somewhere people speak English...)

Also to all the silent readers- How are you doing?  Everybody good?  How are you liking everything?  It makes me nervous when there's so many views but so few comments (<_<)  Things going alright with you?  Anything you'd like to see?

I love to hear from you!

Dani <3