Old Times

My Sweet

Luhan glares at Zelo as he puts his hand on top of the younger's. He hates being the girl because of the height ratio. 

Zelo, on the other hand, is quite proud of his height and manly stature. They both, however, are currently glaring at Sandra and Lay. 

The music suddenly starts and the two are counted into their steps. "One, two, three, HIP!" 

They take three steps in one direction, then on the "hip" count, they flick their hips to the other side. It's a very sensual dance. 

But between these two boys, the dance is pure awkwardness. Luhan glares into Zelo's eyes as they move in an angry sync. 

Lay has Sandra in his gentle grasp, moving his hips side to side against hers. She smiles brightly as Lay leads her expertly, each step perfectly in time with the music. 

Daehyun is a red faced mess, making nervous steps, almost tripping over himself. Either way, Alana still moves with him, laughing and smiling happily.

Sandra's laugh rings through the boy's ears, making them halt their angry steps and look over at her. 

Both boys wish that it is them dancing with her. And Zelo finds himself murmuring Daehyun's words. "Damn Chinese flower boys..." 

 

Soon enough, the music stops and Lay finds himself parting with Sandra, "Thanks for being my partner!" He says, smiling wide. 

Zelo mocks the boy in a high pitched voice, "Thanks for being my partner, Sandra! You're the best!" 

She glares at him, "What's your problem? You're the one who walked out on me, remember?" 

"Yeah yeah. I came here to apologize." Zelo says nonchalantly. He doesn't know why he's acting this way, maybe Luhan's cockiness is intimidating him. 

"You sure don't seem like you care." Sandra states rather bluntly, but on the inside, her heart is being torn into two. 

Does he really not care? Does this apology mean nothing? "Come back when you really care." She replies again, not giving him time to answer before she turns away on her heels.  

Her steady pace only lasts until she reaches around the corner of the hallway. There, her steps start to falter as a tear threatens to spill from her eye. 

She blinks it away. What does she expect anyway? That he'd apologize sincerely and everything would be okay? 

She really likes him, the pain in her chest proves it. She thought the feelings between them are mutual, are they not? 

Somehow, Alana found her, wandering a random hallway. Sandra doesn't realize her surroundings until her friend pats her on the back. 

She looks at the room in front of her, the practice room. 

"We made some pretty good memories in here, didn't we?" Alana asks, staring into the dusty room. Nostalgia creeps up on both of them as they remember how things were when it was just the three of them. 

Even though Alana would feel left out at times, she was never jealous. She always appreciated that the two kept her by their side and always included her in everything. 

Sandra's smile falters as she thinks back to the day Luhan left. This is where it had been, their last words. 

"Speaking of old times." Alana interrupts. "Remember when we went to my beach house during the summer?

Sandra nods and looks over at her, "Yeah, it was a lot of fun." She responds, smiling a bit.

"Well..... What if I said we were going again?" Alana says with a grin. Sandra's smile widens, "Really?"

"Yeah.. but here's the deal."

Sandra's shoulders deflate, "What is it?" The latter clasps her hands behind her back.

"Well I want Daehyun to come... And he said Zelo has to go." She murmurs. Sandra facepalms.

"Then invite all of them."

"NO!" She shouts quickly. Sandra looks at her confused, "Why not?"

"HAVE YOU SEEN YONGGUK?!?"

"Uh... yeah."

"HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING SHARK." She exclaims, shivering.

A dark shadow looms over her from behind.

"Don't you think that's a bit barbaric? I don't think I have a brother named Jaws." A deep rumble comes from behind them.

Alana's eyes widen as she flips around and takes ten steps back. She isn't afraid of a lot of things, Yongguk may be one of  the very few.

"U-Uh.. I'm g-going to go back to c-class now.. " She stutters and dashes off down the hall.

Yongguk looks deflated, "Am I really that scary?" He asks, looking over at Sandra.

She shakes her head and laughs reaching up onto her tiptoes to ruffle his hair. "Heck no. You're harmless."

He brightens up a bit, "So we can go then?" He asks excitedly.

She nods and smiles, "Of course, now run along and tell the others."

He dashes off and leaves Sandra behind. The silence is interrupted by the loud ring of the bell. Students begin to swarm the halls as she is surrounded in an instant.

She feels a warm hand wrap around her wrist as she's pulled into a storage closet. "What the-"

She's cut off by the other warm hand laying over . She begins to panic and thrash, due to the fact that she cant see or identify this predator.

"Shh... If you want me to apologize correctly you need to stop straining against me." Zelo whispers in her ear.

She settles down as he removes his hands. "Well this is a very unique way of apologizing." She says, crossing her arms.

"Look Sandra-"

"Save it." She says holding up a hand. Her inside voice screaming at her right as she said it. What is wrong with me?

Zelo frowns and continues anyway, "I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk. I really don't know what came over me."

It's okay, I forgive you. "That's what they all say." She responds, despite her screaming conscious.

Zelo sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "I just want to go back to being best friends. I really do."

Sandra's angry facade starts to crack, her smile starting to show through. "Okay."

"I know I've done some things and- wait. Okay?" He looks at her in disbelief.

She grins a bit, "I forgive you. Let's be best friends. And pack your things, you're going to hang out at Alana's beach house with your whole gang."

She opens the door and slips out with a smile on her face, feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

Zelo continues to stare at the door. Why didn't he just apologize correctly in the first place?

He shakes his head and also slips out, looking left and right for her. After looking for a while, he gives up and heads over to his next class.

 

"H-How could you?" Alana asks Daehyun, on the brink of tears.

He stares at her blankly, "I had to do it. You were the fool who fell for the act."

"So you've been using me?" She asks, taking a step closer. Daehyun looks at her in discust and steps back. "Of course. It was easy to use someone like you."

"What does that even mean?... I thought we had something." She murmured, looking down at her feet.

"We? We never existed." He scoffs and turns around. A tear falls from her eye. That line hit her hard

 

"What's going on here? Alana, Daehyun? " Sandra asks taking a step closer. She rushes over to her friend, "Are you okay?"

To her surprise, Alana is smiling. She smacks Daehyun on the back, "We did it!"

Daehyun turns around a sniffling mess. "Y-Yeah.." Alana frowns and hugs him, "Oh, they were just lines. I didn't take them into heart."

"I-I feel so mean.." He says, sniffling again. "But this is the part that you got! They judged you on your voice, not your acting, so we need to make sure you're the best!"

Sandra looks at the both of them, "Whatttt?" Alana turns around and laughs, "We were rehearsing for a musical he got into. They're just practice lines."

"I-It felt so real.." He whines, wiping his eyes. "Ooooh, Daehyun is such an emotional boy." Alana laughs and ruffles his hair, "Come on, we were only acting."

He nods and sniffs, wiping his eyes more. Sandra looks at the both of them and laughs lightly. "Come on guys, lunch doesn't last forever."

She pulls them over to the tree. "What happened to you? Get into a lover's quarrel?" Zelo teases.

Sandra rolls her eyes playfully, "Like always. Oh right, I have an announcement!" They all turn their attention to her.

"We're going to a beach house for summer break!" The group breaks out into a chorus of shouts.

 

Kris and Tao stalk up to the tree, over hearing Sandra's announcement. They relay the information back to Luhan, "Yeah, the place is big enough. I went there last year."

"We should all go!" Tao exclaims, bouncing in his seat. Kris nods in agreement. Luhan nods, "Well I can't leave Sandra and Zelo unsupervised. I guess I'll have to go."

Luhan won't let anyone or anything stand in between him and Sandra. Not ever again.

Watch out, because the 'Damn Chinese Flower Boys' are coming along for the trip.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

YAYYYYY so i finished this... SORRY ><; the next chapter will be a lot of fun! I promise!

<3 comment plz and ill mention you in the next chappie <3