The Truth Part 2

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

**NOW THIS PART IS A FLASHBACK FROM MINHO'S P.O.V AFTER THE KISS

 


“Minho.. I’m so-jfdklsa;fj”

I pulled her in for a kiss. I just couldn’t bear to hear her say anymore. She tried pulling away but I held her close.

Once she was able to gain enough strength, she pushed me back and slapped me. And oww.. That hurts.

I looked at her with sorrowful eyes, she stared at me with anger..

“I’m.. I’m..Sor-“

“NO! Just don’t say anymore!” She screamed. She was about to run off when I grabbed her wrist.

She turned around and kicked me.. In the face.. That girl sure is flexible

I fell onto the floor, grabbing my now bruised face.

I looked up at her. “I hate you.” Was all she said before running off.

I got up quickly and was about to run after her but realized it was pointless. I calmed down and walked back to my car..

I’m sorry _____.. I really am..

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

Everyone gasped, Minho looked up at all of our faces as he finished his story.

"Another thing.. The only reason she agreed to come with me on the date is because she wanted me to move on and finally let her go. She wanted to tell me face to face, to hear it from her."

SHINee all stared at U-Kiss. The members stared back, completely shocked.

Everyone stood in silence. Time ticking by slowly. Before anyone could even say another word, Minho collided to the ground. Gasps could be heard through out the room. 

Everyone turned to the person who punched Minho, and it happened to be none other than Eli. 

"El-" AJ began but was quickly cut off by Eli, himself. 

"Don't say anything. You forcefully kissed my sister, came in here, confessed, and thought you'd walk out of here freely? that." Eli said with the coldest voice, sending chills down everyone's spine. 

No one, not even s, have seen Eli this angry, ever. 

"I guess I deserve that.." Minho said, still shocked, as he got to his feet with the help of s. 

"And you deserve a lot more. Touch my sister again and I will make sure you regret it." 

"I understand.." Minho said quietly.

"Why are you only telling us this now?" Kevin stepped forward and asked, breaking the awkwardness. 

"Because, I want you guys to know the truth of what happen, and not accuse ____ of something she obviously did not initiate." 

“Well thank you Minho-ssi. We all really appreciate it.” Soohyun said as he patted Minho on the back.

“And you’re kind of too late for that anyway.” Dongho suddenly blurted out. The members glared at him as he put his head down in shame.

SHINee looked at us confused. U-Kiss exachanged looks at one another then sighed, it’s pointless to hide it anyways.

“Kevin already accused her of kissing you first and a bunch of other stuff we rather not name.” Soohyun said. SHINee looked at them kind of shocked.

“What happened?” Onew asked.

“Let’s just say, after we saw the picture, we all got heated, stormed into her apartment, accused her of everything which lead to Kevin and _____ having a huge argument and finally ending with her finally walking out even though it was her apartment.” Hoon told them.

They all nodded and apologized for causing that but U-Kiss told them it’s okay.

“And tell her I’m really sorry. I accept that she doesn’t like me now. I understand and would like to start over with her.” Minho said.

“Start over? Like hell I’ma let that happen! Did you not learn your lesson a few minutes ago?” Eli said. Minho stared at him, completely scared.

Silence fell upon them once again. “El-“ Kiseop started but was cut off.

“No, why would I let this prick get near my sister when he already hurt her and forcefully kissed her?!” Eli screamed.

Silence…….

Just then, Eli laughed. Everyone stared at him, confused. “*sigh* I'm just kidding..”

"Weren't you like really angry just a moment ago hyung?" Dongho asked. 

"Yes, yes I was. But punching Minho, I calmed down a bit, and thought I'd break the awkwardness." 

Once they realized what was going on, they glared at him.

“What, I’m sorry but y’all know I just had to do that haha.” Eli said. He turned to Minho. “And dude, if you’re really sorry. Tell her yourself. She’ll understand. I already had a punch at you and so did my sister, I should go at it again but I'm pretty sure I'd get scolded.  But next time, I won’t go easy on you, understand?” He finished off with a glare.

Minho acted scared and laughed. “Alright, thank you!”

SHINee and U-Kiss talked a little longer then parted ways.

 

 


Chapter 36 is here ^^ Short chapter.. I know. Mianhe! Anyways, now that U-Kiss knows the truth, what's gonna happen now? Are they gonna apologize? Even if they do, will ____ accept it? Or will she turn the other way? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment and subscribe :D !

**Okay, so I need my readers opinions.. As all of you know, I'm working on a new story called "Kevin, my new roommate" But while I was writing that one, I had a sudden idea of writing another story as well, particulary because I was listening to uBEAT's "Should've treated you better." I began having tons of thoughts on writing a story with that title. What do you guys think? Should I write two stories or focus on "Kevin, my new roommate?" Please help mee :| 

@Demonera Right? People can be so persistant sometimes

@cha_jennifer If you do meet them one day, you definitely have to tell me the details! Haha and awh thanks (: glad your enjoying it xD 

@TOPKpopfan Minho really needs to back off.. Hopefully he does for good. Anyways, glad your enjoying it (: puahaha

@onjongkey2min I think this chapter answers all your questions (: and thank you xD I hope my next story goes well >.< 

@HelloKitty143 That pabo Minho >.< lol

@creamfeathers And he did get hit, TWICE! Puahaha! lol

@inspiritkissmeemily Looool yes, yes you are right. And well U-Kiss didn't kill him but at least Eli got a punch in (: puahaha

@hellopanda23 Right? He should've >.< Pabo me -_-

@Noona-nomu-yepo123 Haha I think everyone can agree that Minho deserves to be punch (: and hope you like this chapter xD

@KpopDaydreamer Puahaha sorry, I know it's pretty obvious she hit him, but him getting hit twice? That's a homerun! Ahaha

@nayeli21 He never learns >.< looool

@ninetyninestars Awh thank you (: I'm glad your enjoying it! That really means a lot xD and no problem :) I'd be glad to answer and clarify any other questions, etc. you have :D

@HannaHedegaard Welcome to my story! Glad you're enjoying it and hope this chapter didn't disappoint xD